How to ignore DenisDFat forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ozzkev55']stereotypical, thats not me, while my online persona may be apparent, it is quite different than me, i know that, since i get along more with adults than i do people my own age, hence why my conversations and tastes with people are so refined, im not an immature asshole in real life garunteed[/QUOTE]

Trust me when you are older you'll get it, it's like looking in a mirror.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Trust me when you are older you'll get it, it's like looking in a mirror.[/QUOTE]
i belive you, and i will have different views and everything, but im not stereotypical, i learned things from my philosophy class, and philosophy books that have changed my views on the life in general, but yes it does suck being 16, but in a way its good, because as per not being grounded, problems only progress

[quote name='Ozzkev55']i belive you, and i will have different views and everything, but im not stereotypical, i learned things from my philosophy class, and philosophy books that have changed my views on the life in general, but yes it does suck being 16, but in a way its good, because as per not being grounded, problems only progress[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back