how to increase wifi signal strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you like being picked up for a Class C felony, which is unauthorized access to a computer network you don't own.

I'll make sure to get your IP from the mods, so I can report you to your local police. Enjoy prison. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Hope you like being picked up for a Class C felony, which is unauthorized access to a computer network you don't own.

I'll make sure to get your IP from the mods, so I can report you to your local police. Enjoy prison. ;)[/quote]

Thanks for that, I will enjoy it. :roll: Your so full of useful information.

[quote name='gamingninja']Thanks for that, I will enjoy it. :roll: You're so full of useful information.[/QUOTE]

You think he's kidding?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']You think he's kidding?[/quote]

Serious Shrike is Serious.

You are going to jail.

[quote name='gamingninja']Thanks for that, I will enjoy it. :roll: Your so full of useful information.[/quote]Uh, you might want to think through what you're doing.

You're accessing a network that may be unsecured, though it's not your network. You don't have rights to get to it, regardless if it's open or not. Which is why it's a Class C felony.

If it's not your network, you shouldn't be accessing it. Go get your own ISP and your own home network.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']You think he's kidding?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='InuFaye']Serious Shrike is Serious.

You are going to jail.[/QUOTE]

Shrike used to be a mod, dude. He ruled the Trading forum with an iron fist, and crushed the hopes and dreams of many a scammer. You've incurred his wrath, so now it's time to pay the piper. :shock:

Just roll your TV, Wii, whatever else over to your local library and access their wi-fi for free. You're paying for it with your taxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back