How to know which games use a Xbox controller

[quote name='boneless']I have the wireless receiver, but how do I identify which games are compatible?[/QUOTE]

Actually you can play all PC games with any game pad - You can use Joy2key for the games that don't support game pads natively. For the rest of the games you would have to look them up individually to see if they support X-Box 360 game pads.

Here is brief list - http://www.giantbomb.com/xbox-360-controller-support-for-pc/92-2465/

Last edited:
[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Steam shows if certain games are controller enabled. It shows in the Game Details section on the right hand side of the game page.[/QUOTE]

Does STEAM specifically single out X-Box 360 controller enabled games or just gamepad supported games?

[quote name='Megazell']Does STEAM specifically single out X-Box 360 controller enabled games or just gamepad supported games?[/QUOTE]
Just gamepad supported ones, but in my experience, if they have gamepad support, the Xbox controller works perfectly.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Just gamepad supported ones, but in my experience, if they have gamepad support, the Xbox controller works perfectly.[/QUOTE]

You're probably right about the controller working but I wanted to make sure because when I checked it just said gamepad supported.

bread's done
Back