How to redeem preorder DLC from Bestbuy?

PocketIguodala

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hello, yesterday afternoon I purchased my preordered Borderlands 2 for Xbox 360. I asked the cashier at the gaming section how I would receive the preorder bonuses and he said a redeem code would be printed on the receipt when I pickup the preorder from the service desk. When I asked the cashier at the service desk about the code, she said it would be emailed to me. I never received the email (yes I checked the spam,) and I haven't seen a code printed on the receipt. Does anyone know how I would get the preorder bonuses? :D

I did see a few posters mention problems regarding the DLC codes when picking up their orders for the :ps3: (having to do with a mismatched SKU for the PC version) but haven't seen an instance yet for the :360: version.

I ordered online with in-store pickup and received the code via e-mail on Tuesday morning before I even picked it up.

Regardless of whether you made your pre-order online or at the store, you'll probably have to call BBY Customer Support to get a valid code.

I was told the cashier has to add the preorder bonus when they're checking you out - if they don't, you won't get it. A friend of mine didn't get his, but he went back and they straightened it up. If the store is close, I'd say go back, but if it's out of the way just call the 800 number & see if they can help.

bread's done
Back