How to sell hd dvd 360 addon?

pdiscool

CAGiversary!
Was wondering how to sell my hd dvd addon. I usually sell on half.com but you cant sell it there only on ebay and i rather not unless i had too. Anybody with any suggestions?

They're doing pretty well on ebay. I'm looking for a toshiba player for parts to fix mine, and i thumbed through the addons before i figured out it has a different drive :(.

I sold like 3 on ebay in 2007 and everything worked great.

[quote name='sevin300zx']They're doing pretty well on ebay. I'm looking for a toshiba player for parts to fix mine, and i thumbed through the addons before i figured out it has a different drive :(.

I sold like 3 on ebay in 2007 and everything worked great.[/QUOTE]

I hope you know it's 2009 now.

OP I would try Craigslist. $35 asking price probably will get a buyer that will take it for $30.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']I hope you know it's 2009 now.

OP I would try Craigslist. $35 asking price probably will get a buyer that will take it for $30.[/quote]

? duhhhh!

For those prices I would just keep it.... can't you hook those up to your pc? That's what I would do anyway.

[quote name='jpw21683']A couple months ago I sold mine, along with my collection of 16-17 HD DVD movies, on eBay. Got about $100.[/quote]

That is basically giving it away? I would just keep it and buy whatever movies are left out for it. :cry:

[quote name='Ender']Make it into a blue laser gun. Seriously, google it. It's awesome.[/quote]

Holy crap! that blue laser gun thing is awesome! This thread should be, "Hey I have an old Xbox HD-DVD add-on.....now lets make a weapon".

at my local frys they are $40 or $45 brand new and loads of them in stock... was debating on getting one and playing dvds in there that way i dont rip the internal drive to shreds per say.. its a nice $40 insurance against your internal dvdrom drive..

[quote name='unjust']That is basically giving it away? I would just keep it and buy whatever movies are left out for it. :cry:[/quote]
I know...I just wanted to consolidate/unclutter.

[quote name='Animal7390']steps to selling an item:
1. post online with price.
2. take money
3. ???
4. Profit[/quote]
Fixed.

It's a great spare external USB DVD/HD-DVD Rom drive at the current price point. Kinda of a shame that everyone is getting rid of one.

sorry to ask stupid questoin but im selling my harry potter collection on HD dvd and wanted to know in what thread i would put it in

bread's done
Back