How to unsuscribe from PSO?

cronnos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have not played the game in a couple of months, but I'm still paying (I'm not being a very good CAG...). How do you unsuscribe? I couldn't find a way through the webpage... Luckly my credit card just expired and need to input the new date on the xbox, so they did not charge it this month. The problem is that my yearly suscription for XBL is up and I need it for H2 on Nov 9! If I input the new credit info, they will not only charge me for the yearly suscription, but also for PSo, what to do???
Also, can I change XBL to monthly payments instead of yearly? (I just blew a couple hundreds on the B1G1Free deal)

[quote name='zewone']Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. I'm pretty sure thats the number. I called and cancelled in like 2 minutes.[/quote]

That's only for PSO right? Cause I don't want to cancel the hole deal... could I also get the monthly payment set up through there?

[quote name='cronnos'][quote name='zewone']Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. I'm pretty sure thats the number. I called and cancelled in like 2 minutes.[/quote]

That's only for PSO right? Cause I don't want to cancel the hole deal... could I also get the monthly payment set up through there?[/quote]
you can do the monthly thing on the dashboard

I haven't played this game for like a year and I still haven't cancelled the subscription. I would've cancelled it by now, but I don't think it's charging my Dad's card because he would've already bitched at me by now.

[quote name='XboxMaster']I haven't played this game for like a year and I still haven't cancelled the subscription. I would've cancelled it by now, but I don't think it's charging my Dad's card because he would've already bitched at me by now.[/quote]

You should look into that, I believe they are still charging you...

Yes, the only way to cancel the Xbox version is to call. Pretty lame imo, since the GC version can be cancelled through the game itself.

The GC version is better anyway imo, since the single fee lets you play PSOI&II and III: CARD. ;)

I was planning on picking a PSO game up on the cheap, but how much of a fee do you pay per month? I am a CAG after all. :)

Meh, broadband adapter and Live cancelled each other out for me, since I don't play anything else online. And as far as voice chat goes, I only play w/ a good friend of mine, and we use our phones for that.

I can see where some would rather have the voice chat on Live, but CARD is an incredible game and more than makes up the difference imo. BTW, the fee is $9/mo, so that's either $9 for one game on the 'box or for 2 on the 'cube. ;)

[quote name='argyle']Meh, broadband adapter and Live cancelled each other out for me, since I don't play anything else online. And as far as voice chat goes, I only play w/ a good friend of mine, and we use our phones for that.

I can see where some would rather have the voice chat on Live, but CARD is an incredible game and more than makes up the difference imo. BTW, the fee is $9/mo, so that's either $9 for one game on the 'box or for 2 on the 'cube. ;)[/quote]

Thanks. If I get it on Cube though, I will have to find the adapter, which I haven't seen anywhere for quite some time. Also, do a lot of people play on the Cube? I don't want to be there alone!

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='argyle']Meh, broadband adapter and Live cancelled each other out for me, since I don't play anything else online. And as far as voice chat goes, I only play w/ a good friend of mine, and we use our phones for that.

I can see where some would rather have the voice chat on Live, but CARD is an incredible game and more than makes up the difference imo. BTW, the fee is $9/mo, so that's either $9 for one game on the 'box or for 2 on the 'cube. ;)[/quote]

Thanks. If I get it on Cube though, I will have to find the adapter, which I haven't seen anywhere for quite some time. Also, do a lot of people play on the Cube? I don't want to be there alone![/quote]

if you get it, i will :wink:

i have been thinking about this as of late- anyone know what it costs per month? do they offer a free trial?

[quote name='zewone']The Xbox version offers two months free and I'm not sure about the GC version, but I'm intrested in picking up PSO 1+2 Plus but buying a broadband adapter for the GC is stupid.[/quote]

agreed, this the only game offered right. still, may be worth it, the controller is so butter.

Personally, I don't think is worth to pay $9 extra for XBL users for that game. It's ok, but gets repetitive real soon IMO. It would be worth if you have cube and broadband service though, specially w/ PSO3.

I play PSO 1,2,3 on the Cube. It's 8.95/mo. First month is free. One of the very few online games I'm willing to pay to play for. I prefer my ASCII GC keyboard since my PSO roots go back to the DC days.

bread's done
Back