How to use itrade?

It's just your feedback rating. After any legit trade, you can give each other a rating and comment about the trade.

[quote name='DarkRequiem']It's just your feedback rating. After any legit trade, you can give each other a rating and comment about the trade.[/quote]ok so how canyou do a legit. I traded xbox code but in a pm.

[quote name='DarkRequiem']I'm pretty sure codes are not valid for i-trader points, I could be wrong though. >_>[/quote] well how can you leave it if you do a legit trade.

[quote name='darksniper404']well how can you leave it if you do a legit trade.[/quote]
You have to be here more than a month, so does the other trader. You just go into their profile, find where it says (0) i-trader, and click the 0.
Leave the appropriate feedback there and fill out the necessary forums.

I'd take a look at this while you're at it, might answer a few odd questions you might have.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504

Welcome to CAG. ;)

P.S.
Feel free to post back here or me if anything arises, even if simple questions. I'm not the most knowledgeable person around here, however; there's a ton of people floating around that can help if I can't. :p

[quote name='DarkRequiem']You have to be here more than a month, so does the other trader. You just go into their profile, find where it says (0) i-trader, and click the 0.
Leave the appropriate feedback there and fill out the necessary forums.

I'd take a look at this while you're at it, might answer a few odd questions you might have.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504

Welcome to CAG. ;)

P.S.
Feel free to post back here or me if anything arises, even if simple questions. I'm not the most knowledgeable person around here, however; there's a ton of people floating around that can help if I can't. :p[/quote]
Thanks at first I just joined to post my referral link :lol: oh and I've been here for more than 1 month and have no (0) itrader thing on my profile is it just that I cant see my own?

[quote name='darksniper404']Thanks at first I just joined to post my referral link :lol: oh and I've been here for more than 1 month and have no (0) itrader thing on my profile is it just that I cant see my own?[/quote]
Nice, well either way, welcome! We have a great community here, save a few bad apples that are quick weeded out, so you should check some things out, there's a lot to be offered here!

You'll see your i-trader once you hit 1+, I don't know why it doesn't show 0, but it just works that way. :lol:

[quote name='DarkRequiem']Nice, well either way, welcome! We have a great community here, save a few bad apples that are quick weeded out, so you should check some things out, there's a lot to be offered here!

You'll see your i-trader once you hit 1+, I don't know why it doesn't show 0, but it just works that way. :lol:[/quote] Thanks I'll make sure to look around. And from what I can see codes trades are eligible so I'm bout to get feedback/

bread's done
Back