How you got your 360 stories

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']haha give the guy a break, hes probly got 1 friend who in turn is his only friend, and gets board without having any one to play on live with[/QUOTE]

No its not like that, Nor is their any dick sucking. My friend doesn't have internet. And I have more then one friend. We're the same neither of us cares about money so much that we won't give when we have it. I bought his PSP on my Credit card and then he paid me back 10 days later when he got paid.

i am new to reserving and stuff like that (you heard my story) how can i reserve consoles? or even find out about when they are accepting reserves... do i have to pay upfront? some one told me you can get on a list so they call you when they start reserving for certain consoles.. let me know because i want to reserve the ps3... sorry for being off topic but i have no idea...

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']i am new to reserving and stuff like that (you heard my story) how can i reserve consoles? or even find out about when they are accepting reserves... do i have to pay upfront? some one told me you can get on a list so they call you when they start reserving for certain consoles.. let me know because i want to reserve the ps3... sorry for being off topic but i have no idea...[/QUOTE]

what the heck, how old are you? assuming this isn't a joke post (though after reading your previous reply in this thread, somehow i'm not suprised that you're asking this question)..

instructions:

Shower
Get dressed
Hop in/on a vehicle of your choice
Go down to a game store
Walk up to the clerk
ask "Can I reserve/are you taking preorders for "

Honest to god, it's amazing some people can even get out of bed in the morning.

I went to Super Walmart a few months ago and was looking at the video games. They had one premium system instock. I bought it.

Ordered a core system from kmart.com on thanksgiving after being assured it would arrive atleast a week before Xmas. Long story short I received it in the middle of January, but it was a premium system so I paid 300 plus tax for my premium system i really cant complain.

I have bought 3, all thanks to this site.

The first one was bought at eCost for a bit too much but I wasn't paying. One of my uncles asked me to get him one and he didn't care what it cost.

#2 was from the Kmart debacle. Like most people my order was cancelled and after I had already landed a 360 for myself I got the call asking if I still wanted one. I said sure and ended up selling the thing to effectively get my keeper 360 for free.

The last one came from Sam's Club. Saw on CAG that they had them. Bought one. Rejoiced.

So many thanks to those that had posted the links enabling me to land 360s for myself and my uncle. CAGtastic!

[quote name='Scorch']what the heck, how old are you? assuming this isn't a joke post (though after reading your previous reply in this thread, somehow i'm not suprised that you're asking this question)..

instructions:

Shower
Get dressed
Hop in/on a vehicle of your choice
Go down to a game store
Walk up to the clerk
ask "Can I reserve/are you taking preorders for "

Honest to god, it's amazing some people can even get out of bed in the morning.[/QUOTE]

What is your problem, did o not say i have never done it before? how do i know i wont sound like an idiot askin?? THAT IS WHY I ASKED HERE, maybe there it is posted somewhere, how the hell am i supposed to know? you can take your attitude some where else because seriously i asked an honest question and you get all butt hurt trying to answer it without crying and breaking something... chill out, and dont asnwer the question if your going to give me the answer and two paragraphs of whinning... fucking cry baby

im 22, and even if i was 8 years old would you bitch at me? seriously you know you wouldnt say that to my face so how old are you?

[quote name='biscuit']In addition to buying the system the TRU manager said you were required to buy PDZ and 3 other xbox games.[/QUOTE]

AAAAAAAAAAASSSSHOOOLE

Xbox 360 #1: I won this one from the Mountain Dew Contest.

Xbox 360 #2: I pre-ordered this one at GameRush and picked it up at launch. Sold it the same day for $1000.

Got mine two weeks ago (even though it's born on date is in the beginning of February) at a meijer. Saw two cores on the shelf, so decided to ask the clerk when the premiums were coming. He said "hold on" and went back to a cabinet and came back with the premium box. The clerk told me that these 360's had come in over a week ago but no one in the electronics department knew about it. He said the shipping guys had just called that morning and
asked if anyone was going to come unload these boxes. Turns out it was 6 premiums and some cores too.

Applied for the credit card and had a $10 off coupon. So got it for $350 plus tax!

I waited in the layaway department of Wal Mart at about 2 p.m. that Monday afternoon. I was the second guy there, thankfully, because Wal Mart only had 2 Premium systems. 10 hours, 2 magazines, and a pint of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream later, I was going home with my 360, as streams of morons filed into Wal Mart thinking they could show up at 11:45 and get one.

[quote name='Scorch']

Overreact much?[/QUOTE]

i was asking the same thing, and what business is it of yours where one gets there money?

I was going to game stop and it was april fools day. I asked the cashier do you have any xbox 360's. The guy said no where all sold out. So I left the store and went to game crazy. I asked their clerk do they have xbox 360's he said no I was really heated:hot:. So I was riding pass game stop and I saw my brother coming out with a Xbox 360. I got out the car and asked him where did you get that from? He said where you think I got this from. So I went in game stop and asked the same cashier do you sell xbox 360's he says we do. I said I thought you said you didn't. The cashier said april fools. I was really happy then:D .

CAG member Shadylane sold me my premium bundle in February for $400 shipped. He definitely could have gotten quite a bit more on Ebay at the time, but he was extra cool to hook a fellow CAG up with a sweet deal. Thanks again to Shadylane....the 360 has been golden since I got it!

bread's done
Back