How's the Fable DVD?

Stargun007

CAGiversary!
Has anyone here pre-ordered Fable and watched the DVD that most stores are giving out with them? I am not 100% sure I will want to buy it (especially for full price), but I'm starting to consider it and want to know if this DVD is actually any good. Is it anything that isn't already posted on gaming websites?

The DVD is pretty good. Like if you don't subcribe to a subscription web service the video's are really high quality and the demo is nice. Worth nothing if you are planning on getting Fable like I was anyway.

[quote name='vanlandw']The DVD is pretty good. Like if you don't subcribe to a subscription web service the video's are really high quality and the demo is nice. Worth nothing if you are planning on getting Fable like I was anyway.[/quote]

Wait, demo? I thought it was just videos.

I got my GMR from work today and it gave Fable a 8/10...also called it the medieval adult form of "animal crossings"

That does look like a bear taking a poo.

I thought the DVD was ok, not the best thing to give away for a game like Fable, but its better than nothing. Its entertaining for a bit, and there are a bunch of vids and demos.

The demos and trailers were awesome. The videos weren't that great but it was a good freebie, IMO. I wasn't even expecting to get it at GamrRush, but the guy just handed it to me and I was happy. The demos are fun to play and the disc had a cool setup.

Ex: When you switched from screen to screen (like going from the demos menu to the main menu) it kept showing the trailer. It looked really nice and thought it made it better by continuously showing the videos whenever you were just on the menus.

[quote name='mcwilliams132']There are demo games to be played...Sudeki, Links 2004, Walace and Gromet and a few others...[/quote]

I don't recall Wallace and Gromit being a playable demo.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='mcwilliams132']There are demo games to be played...Sudeki, Links 2004, Walace and Gromet and a few others...[/quote]

I don't recall Wallace and Gromit being a playable demo.[/quote]

You're probably right...might have mixed that with a OXM demo disk I recently recieved.

bread's done
Back