HP Touchpads at HP store on ebay 99 and 149 while hey last

Fail. No link. Wasted time to check Ebay only to find out that these are refurbs.......Refurbs from HP...no thanks....

I ended up buying two at around 7:20 so it didn't die that fast. 32GB still available too. I think people are just getting server errors because of everyone trying to buy at once.

They are not available....I was on right at 6 and could never get the stupid store to let me checkout even though I had 2 in my cart.

That happened to me too. I kept trying eventually it worked. I'll just resell them and if I can't a friend of mine told me he'd buy them from me for what I paid, so either way I break even. Maybe I'll give one as a present, but I don't know anyone who would want one.

They had them initially listed as $499.99 and dropped them to $99.99 to make the deal look way better than it was. Sneaky move by HP.

Battery life is better than android, but I think android has better apps. I'm not sure if this deal is hot. It's refurbished, and it has shipping fee.

Android is going into BETA, currently can install 7.1, which runs fairly well. Still some audio (from sleep) and wifi (on boot) issues, but the store and Netflix are working well.

WebOS is going open-source per HP, so expect some really nice Android/WebOS fusions!

I think HP refurbs only come with a 90 day warranty. No thanks ! I rarely use the Touchpad I bought a few months ago. I'd rather spend the money on a current Tablet.

I use my Touchpad for game guides, pretty neat. WebOS sucks though, sometimes e-mails fail to load and sometimes embedded youtube videos fail to play.

[quote name='Rodster']I think HP refurbs only come with a 90 day warranty. No thanks ! I rarely use the Touchpad I bought a few months ago. I'd rather spend the money on a current Tablet.[/QUOTE]

If you're not using yours, you should sell it. There are plenty of CAGs who would be happy to buy it from you.

I use mine every day. It's great for people who don't want or like the idea of smart phones. This separates the need to use your phone to do anything other than call & text. I especially like the fact that I can discreetly bring it to work and it will inform me with a jingle every time I get a new E-mail. That way I'm not tempted to check constantly.

[quote name='Kerig']I especially like the fact that I can discreetly bring it to work and it will inform me with a jingle every time I get a new E-mail. That way I'm not tempted to check constantly.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't everything do this? I mean, smartphones and tablets behave this way because desktop mail clients have done this for years.

I bought one of these when they first went on sale awhile back and I have been loving it ever since. I use dual boot between webOS and android and it works wonderful. the webOS browser is the best I have seen with full flash support (great for reading comics on my friends marvel subscription) and all of the
important android apps work fine.

I can watch netflix on it and use my wiimote and play roms on it. Plants vs Zombies worked fine. Reddit works better than my laptop~ lol

bread's done
Back