HTIB Question

alongx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
I'm thinking of buying an HTIB - the Onkyo HTS790, which has received great all-around reviews. My question, however, is this: do HTIB/home audio solutions tend to drop in price quickly? While I could have some use for this now, I want it more for my theater solution when I buy my own place this fall, and I have an acceptable interim solution. However, if prices don't drop that fast, I can get this at a very good price from Circuitcity.com right now.

Thanks.

HITB prices don't drop or move in anyway. Each company sets price points for what they want each model to sell at. They'll sell a model for lets say $299. Then when they update the product in a year it will still be $299.

Your buying a 7.1 model your already ahead of the curve. No worries pull the trigger and enjoy the beautiful sound of gaming in 7.1

that's the same one I'm thinking about grabbing since my current bookshelf stereo is my tv audio as well. The disc player in that thing is toast but I love the speakers

CitizenB, thanks for enlightening me. I didn't want to pull the trigger if speakers were like TVs and dropped drastically over time, but if they don't I may as well.

bread's done
Back