http://www.liveloaded.com ?

Kayden

Banned
I was perusing craigslist and someone had an ipod for sale that they got for free-supposedly- through this site. Anyone have any experience with it?

[quote name='DeathDealer']theres a Dallas/Fort Worth listing for a 60g Photo for 175 that the guy said came free from that site.[/quote]

Really? This guy listed it as a 60gb in the title for 185 and in the body said its a 30... :wall:

what do you do? I've done TONS of offer sites and they've ALL worked for me. I'm interested in how this site works, what do they sell you for $14.95?

[quote name='Electrox3d']what do you do? I've done TONS of offer sites and they've ALL worked for me. I'm interested in how this site works, what do they sell you for $14.95?[/quote]

If you're so interested, why don't you pony up and then share the details? :bouncy:

[quote name='Kayden']If you're so interested, why don't you pony up and then share the details? :bouncy:[/quote]

actually i did a bit of research on this "ipod 60GB" that the guy had on craigslist. This guy is just advertising for the liveloaded site. He has put an ad in tons and tons of areas all advertising the same thing, a couple of core xboxes or an ipod. All he's gotta say if people contact him is "they've already been bought" but he still gets tons of free advertising.

Its a fake. Its also from what i hear elsewhere on the net, the same info you get from those ebay auctions that say "how to get free stuff" and they sell for about $2.99.

bread's done
Back