Huge deal at www.buyrite.com

If they are, Jon you are a little fag. cut your fuckin hair and learn how to run an online store that people will not think twice to buy from.

if cheapy was on id be pming him about it. these are not deals. and notice everyone posting them has like 1 post? i think it is Jon, making accounts and posting this shit.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']correct! and youll never get your stuff!

i call for instant banning of anyone who posts buyrite "deals"[/quote]

What if they don't know that that site rips people off? Maybe a sticky on top saying to avoid the site would be better or something.

[quote name='RichD1']BuyRite pwns!

*runs away*[/quote]

yes, yes they do pwn. all of your money. then dont give you anything. im beginning to wonder ir their REAL home office is in seatlle.

[quote name='Staind204']Who is "Jon" and how would he post deals on BuyRights site?[/quote]

"Jon" is the guy who owns Buy-Rite. He stands about 5 foot tall, has hair to his ass, and hires the most asshole employees (except for one guy, I forget his name but he was really cool)

[quote name='Staind204']Nevermind I visited the site.. wow I never realized they were that bad.[/quote]

Besides the buyritesucks site, for the past several years ive read horror stories of people being ripped off, im really surprised this business is still around.

[quote name='Theenternal'][quote name='Staind204']Nevermind I visited the site.. wow I never realized they were that bad.[/quote]

Besides the buyritesucks site, for the past several years ive read horror stories of people being ripped off, im really surprised this business is still around.[/quote]

the sad part is they do have really cool stuff. If someone effiecent and business minded ran that place like it should be run than that would be the site to buy from(even their store has cool stuff, but universal pricing between the store and online is necessary)

I also love how the employees seem to know the price of every game in the store. It would be nice if they had a computer with an inventory system, because some times I think they make prices up as they go along

I think part of it is its featured on "froogle" now. If you do any videogame searches you're bound to get a few buyrite links. I know that's how I stumbled onto it. Thank Cejus I waited to place my order until after I posted the deal here.

the prices aren't even that good. Would be if the titles were brand new, but they are preowned AND you're not guaranteed the manual or box. AND by the sounds of the other posters you're not guaranteed your order either.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']One or two is coincidence...but 4 times in 2 days? :roll:[/quote]
Took the words rite out of my mouth

Yeah, ban me by my IP address asshole!

fuck!

I've visited this site for awhile, (never have read anything about buyrite (as I mostly check out the deals on the main page) and just recieved an email about the deal at their website from registering there eons ago.

So I'm assuming from the warm reception that I should cancel my order?

[quote name='cognitive77']Yeah, ban me by my IP address asshole!

shaq-fu!

I've visited this site for awhile, (never have read anything about buyrite (as I mostly check out the deals on the main page) and just recieved an email about the deal at their website from registering there eons ago.

So I'm assuming from the warm reception that I should cancel my order?[/quote]

please ignore people wanting u banned...but dear god cancel your order!!

[quote name='cognitive77']Yeah, ban me by my IP address asshole!

shaq-fu!

So I'm assuming from the warm reception that I should cancel my order?[/quote]

Only if you care about your money...

Figures, NOW I find the boycottbuyrite site and read all the wonderful stories.

And I was so excited at some of the good deals!

Well lets hope my canceled order goes through.

Oh, and a little tip (unless its already been posted) for people looking for the "pennied out" strategy guides at Best Buy, they usually print those out on Wednesday mornings (I work at one). So from now on, any deals I happen to see, I'll post!

They can bite my Platinum AmEx.

Thankfully, you gentlemen have spared me the aggravation to begin with.

CTL

bread's done
Back