Huge ps2 lot!!!!! mere 300$ but it now on ebay

[quote name='zenimann89']yo i just found this lot on ebay and i dont need a ps2 but damn i felt i had to post it, it comes with like everything and so many other amazing things and the seller has good feedback

Cheap ass link[/quote]

DO NOT BID!! THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!

this guy just had THE SAME auction lot end today!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8138195442

heres the two topics he created about it:
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=483979
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=483966

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!

Damn... that's so lame. Not only did you post this all over the place earlier in the week, the seller's nickname is zenimann also. I would've respected you more if you just came straight and told us that you were the seller. But being sneaky like this makes you look like such a loser.

Edit: punqsux is right, something smells rotten in the state of Denmark. Unless 'heffergirl' was an unpaid bidder, you're trying to sell the same item twice. Or maybe you have the same two lots. Still a loser nonetheless...

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zenimann89']yo i just found this lot on ebay and i dont need a ps2 but damn i felt i had to post it, it comes with like everything and so many other amazing things and the seller has good feedback

Cheap ass link[/quote]

DO NOT BID!! THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!

this guy just had THE SAME auction lot end today!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8138195442

heres the two topics he created about it:
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=483979
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=483966

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!![/quote]

Yeah, I totally agree with punq on this one. No, I dont have anything meaningful to add, I just wanted an excuse to repost his "scam" warning so nobody could possibly miss it. :D

jesus, your a dumbass OP, your freaking ebay ID is the same as your username here. Why even bother lying about it not being your auction in the first place. Pimp your PS2 shit elsewhere.

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']even odder is the fact both the seller and buyer left each other the EXACT same feedback.. wayyyy too fishy![/quote]

Right, and who the hell leaves feedback a half hour after the auction ends?

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='deathcabforcutie']even odder is the fact both the seller and buyer left each other the EXACT same feedback.. wayyyy too fishy![/quote]

Right, and who leaves feedback a 1/2 hour after the auction ends?[/quote]

scammers.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

exact same number of pluses even...wow...stay away from this guy...

LOL, what a tard......TARRRRDDD! HEy everybody, point and laugh at the Tard. Not only is this your third topic, pointing out that you are selling an overpriced PS2 bundle, but your a tard that thinks we wont notice that you are the seller.......TARRRDD!

[quote name='deathcabforcutie'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='deathcabforcutie']even odder is the fact both the seller and buyer left each other the EXACT same feedback.. wayyyy too fishy![/quote]

scammers.[/quote]

B-I-N-G-O!

[quote name='deathcabforcutie'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='deathcabforcutie']even odder is the fact both the seller and buyer left each other the EXACT same feedback.. wayyyy too fishy![/quote]

scammers.[/quote]

You just got SERVED by CAG. Please exit the premises in a timely matter and do not return under penalty of DEATH!!! (ok, banning but its like death)

What the hell he had the same auction a few days ago. I guess he retracted it when it would not sell. I hate Ebay scammers. Could someone lock this shit?

Kicking a dead horse, but zenimann is a first time seller. And heffergirl has not been active prior to this auction for four months.

u guys r idiots but wtvr. yes it is my auction. firs of all its not a scam. the idiot that won my last one was my asshole friennd. he bid like 3000$ on it so no1 else can win it. he was at least nice enough to leave good feedback when i asked him too. otherwise yes i posted this be4 and now i'm posting ti again cause i havent been able to sell it. i'm going to lower the buy it now to 270. i really want to get rid of this already. otherwise i swear this is isnt a scam. just look at my feedback, i would believe too that this was a scam if the feedback was more around 10.

[quote name='zenimann89']u guys r idiots but wtvr. yes it is my auction. firs of all its not a scam. the idiot that won my last one was my asshole friennd. he bid like 3000$ on it so no1 else can win it. he was at least nice enough to leave good feedback when i asked him too. otherwise yes i posted this be4 and now i'm posting ti again cause i havent been able to sell it. i'm going to lower the buy it now to 270. i really want to get rid of this already. otherwise i swear this is isnt a scam. just look at my feedback, i would believe too that this was a scam if the feedback was more around 10.[/quote]

ITS A TRAP!!!

I mean, the innocent rarely need so much explaination for why their stuff looks so fishy. You do have to give him credit though, pretty decent of him to knock off $30 of his "Scam you now" price.

what the hell its not a trap i'm sry for massive confusion but wtvr, i sware this isnt a scam. yo i';m not a first time seller. i sold a good 6 items if u go way back to my earlier feedback. i might have sold off of ebay, but i;m not really that sure. o ya i sold on videogamedeals.com when it opened. i think defender even bought my games from me

[quote name='zenimann89']what the hell its not a trap i'm sry for massive confusion but wtvr, i sware this isnt a scam. yo i';m not a first time seller. i sold a good 6 items if u go way back to my earlier feedback. i might have sold off of ebay, but i;m not really that sure. o ya i sold on videogamedeals.com when it opened. i think defender even bought my games from me[/quote]

You keep saying "whatever, i dont care,etc,etc" Seems you DO care though since you keep trying to explain away all the inconsistancies of your auctions and feedback. Why do you care so much? If its not a scam then WE are the real losers, right? Since its "such a good deal" then its our fault for not taking a chance and missing out on the deal of a lifetime. Im not sorry even if you are legit because you obviously dont care to make yourself LOOK legit. I mean, what is "maybe i sold off of ebay before, not sure" Gimmie a break. If you dont get any bids, its your own fault for you auction looking highly suspect, not ours for merely pointing out it looks suspect. Think of this place like a job interview, we go over all the canidates with a fine tooth comb. If you show up in shorts, dirty tshirt, and cant even bother to form full sentences when you speak, dont expect any of us to take you seriously since you obviously dont take YOURSELF seriously.

k, wtvr i dont really get angry, especially since theirs no reason to when no1 here actually knows me personally, but anyways i kind of find the last 20 minutes of reading and writing hella funny.

if any1 is still looking at this topic can u tell me how much u think someone would be willing to buy this for. cause i want to change the buy it now so i can get someone to buy it by tonight or tomorrow at the latest

Punq's summary in another thread is accurate but theres nothing there that anyone would really want, unless theyre getting into ps2 and want a collection

[quote name='zenimann89']if any1 is still looking at this topic can u tell me how much u think someone would be willing to buy this for. cause i want to change the buy it now so i can get someone to buy it by tonight or tomorrow at the latest[/quote]

This is the thing I like about scammers when caught they always lower the price to try and get someone to bit, afterall when your not actually sending anything any money you get is free.

your "friend" should pay you for what they bid on.

whats the deal with the identical feedback?

you can 2nd chance offer the 2nd highest bidder in your previous auction (the REAL auction winner)

heres what i think.

i think your auction didnt go as high as you wanted it to so you had somebody you knew(or you yourself using a 2nd screen name) outbid everyone so you didnt have to sell it...you jackass...

what the hell i'm outraged, i'm not interested at this point in any1 from cag from getting my ps2 lot. if u still think this is a scam than u r a stubborn ass. u stubborn ass gamers can email people that i have sold things to and u'll get a good response. heck u guys were willing to waste your lives pickint otu every way to make this seem llike a scam, y not waste some more of your pathetic lives emailing every1 i've ever dealt with on ebay. how would i get that picture if it was a scam, i mean i am just confused at this point as to how to pacify the complaints of you stubborn ass gamers. i am giving away my ps2 to the winnign bidder.

I am confused on why you felt the need to let everyone in on "this great deal you found on ebay" when you so obviously were the seller of said auction.

i have tried second chance offers many times. the people never respond. i think the guy i would have to give the second chance offer to had 1 feedback so i wont even bother plus sure if i can get more money for this i rather go ahead and try it only cost me 5.90. i didnt feel this was only worth the 230 it went for

[quote name='zenimann89']what the hell i'm outraged, i'm not interested at this point in any1 from cag from getting my ps2 lot. if u still think this is a scam than u r a stubborn ass. u stubborn ass gamers can email people that i have sold things to and u'll get a good response. heck u guys were willing to waste your lives pickint otu every way to make this seem llike a scam, y not waste some more of your pathetic lives emailing every1 i've ever dealt with on ebay. how would i get that picture if it was a scam, i mean i am just confused at this point as to how to pacify the complaints of you stubborn ass gamers. i am giving away my ps2 to the winnign bidder.[/quote]

will you leave this site that will appease us.

[quote name='zenimann89']i have tried second chance offers many times. the people never respond. i think the guy i would have to give the second chance offer to had 1 feedback so i wont even bother plus sure if i can get more money for this i rather go ahead and try it only cost me 5.90. i didnt feel this was only worth the 230 it went for[/quote]

Sorry bucko, thats not how it works. Its "worth" whatever the final bid is. If you do something to get around this offer, you are a SCUMBAG!!! When you ebay you take a chance on not getting what its "worth" to you, thats why you must balance the opening bid price with what its worth. I had to sell a brand new $700 retail motorcycle helmet for $199 shipped once. Yeah, I lost about $450 bucks on the deal. But you know what I didnt lose? My morals which is why I sold for the AGREED UPON CONTRACTUAL PRICE rather than scumbag it like you did. When ya get to hell, tell us all just HOW hot the flames are, ok? :twisted:

its just noit fair that i have a bunch fo people pissed at me or wtvr it is that they feel about me its obviously not good. i post my auction every1 accuses me of a scam, should i just ignore it??? i am kind of disappointed. wtvr u can rip on me even more now. i made another auction for some of my xbox games. its a buy it now of 40 for panzer dragoon orta, world series baseball, nfl 2k3, beyond good and evil, nba live 2002, and brute force, and gun metal

[quote name='zenimann89']its just noit fair that i have a bunch fo people pissed at me or wtvr it is that they feel about me its obviously not good. i post my auction every1 accuses me of a scam, should i just ignore it??? i am kind of disappointed. wtvr u can rip on me even more now. i made another auction for some of my xbox games. its a buy it now of 40 for panzer dragoon orta, world series baseball, nfl 2k3, beyond good and evil, nba live 2002, and brute force, and gun metal[/quote]

Oh so now your telling us about another auction of nonexistent games. SCAMMER!!!

[quote name='zenimann89']yo i just found this lot on ebay and i dont need a ps2 but damn i felt i had to post it, it comes with like everything and so many other amazing things and the seller has good feedback

Cheap ass link[/quote]

Why not just come out and say it's your auction? What's with all the bullshit?

if any1 can ask me something or wtvr it is that may prove that i'm not a scammer than please do cause i really really want to prove my innocence

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='zenimann89']i have tried second chance offers many times. the people never respond. i think the guy i would have to give the second chance offer to had 1 feedback so i wont even bother plus sure if i can get more money for this i rather go ahead and try it only cost me 5.90. i didnt feel this was only worth the 230 it went for[/quote]

Sorry bucko, thats not how it works. Its "worth" whatever the final bid is. If you do something to get around this offer, you are a SCUMBAG!!! When you ebay you take a chance on not getting what its "worth" to you, thats why you must balance the opening bid price with what its worth. I had to sell a brand new $700 retail motorcycle helmet for $199 shipped once. Yeah, I lost about $450 bucks on the deal. But you know what I didnt lose? My morals which is why I sold for the AGREED UPON CONTRACTUAL PRICE rather than scumbag it like you did. When ya get to hell, tell us all just HOW hot the flames are, ok? :twisted:[/quote]

you don't have to balance anything...just set a reserve price and if the auction doesn't go to or past the reserve price, you don't have to sell it....thats what the reserve price is for...the reserve price is the price that you are least willing to sell it for....

bread's done
Back