Huge ps2 lot!!!!! mere 300$ but it now on ebay

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='zenimann89']i have tried second chance offers many times. the people never respond. i think the guy i would have to give the second chance offer to had 1 feedback so i wont even bother plus sure if i can get more money for this i rather go ahead and try it only cost me 5.90. i didnt feel this was only worth the 230 it went for[/quote]

Sorry bucko, thats not how it works. Its "worth" whatever the final bid is. If you do something to get around this offer, you are a SCUMBAG!!! When you ebay you take a chance on not getting what its "worth" to you, thats why you must balance the opening bid price with what its worth. I had to sell a brand new $700 retail motorcycle helmet for $199 shipped once. Yeah, I lost about $450 bucks on the deal. But you know what I didnt lose? My morals which is why I sold for the AGREED UPON CONTRACTUAL PRICE rather than scumbag it like you did. When ya get to hell, tell us all just HOW hot the flames are, ok? :twisted:[/quote]

you don't have to balance anything...just set a reserve price and if the auction doesn't go to or past the reserve price, you don't have to sell it....thats what the reserve price is for...the reserve price is the price that you are least willing to sell it for....[/quote]

Yes but the problem is that things don't typically go as high when you do this, but for something that expensive I definatley would have used a reserve.

Yeah trust, the only problem with reserves is it usually is the kiss of death for an auction. Ive found making the opening bid at or near the low end of the acceptable sell range is the only way you can have success. Ive yet to sell a single item that had a reserve on it. May be YMMV though.

And the point of the story is not that I got screwed, but that I did the right thing even in the face of massive temptation. Homeboy wouldnt even take a $50-$70 loss so pimped out his friend to bail him out. SCUMBAG.

[quote name='zenimann89']if any1 can ask me something or wtvr it is that may prove that i'm not a scammer than please do cause i really really want to prove my innocence[/quote]You've been asked several times. "Why did you pretend that it wasn't your auction?". Please, prove your innocense now. :roll:

And to jimbodan: I made them detectives. :wink:

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='zenimann89']if any1 can ask me something or wtvr it is that may prove that i'm not a scammer than please do cause i really really want to prove my innocence[/quote]You've been asked several times. "Why did you pretend that it wasn't your auction?". Please, prove your innocense now. :roll:

And to jimbodan: I made them detectives. :wink:[/quote]

heh i couldnt resist checking it for one last time. anyway. i pretended it wasnt my auction, get this, to resist getting burned on from the cheapassgamer people lol. the second after i posted i'm like shit my ebay sn is zenimann too ha ha . :roll: :roll: :cry: :lol:

you do realize having a friend bid on an auction for you is called "shill bidding" its a direct violation of ebay policies and can / WILL get you banned from ebay. shill bidding is wrong and completely defeats the entire purpose of the ebay community.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-shill-bidding.html#9

Can sellers bid on their own listings?
eBay originally allowed sellers to bid on their own listings as a way to close their listing without selling to the highest bidder. Because this privilege was abused it was eliminated. Therefore, bidding on your own item is considered shill bidding and is not allowed.

The best part of this thread is that he accidentally admitted it was his auction by saying "i'm putting up another auction".
Look around for Steve Martin and Michael Caine... smells like a scam to me.....

[quote name='zenimann89'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='zenimann89']if any1 can ask me something or wtvr it is that may prove that i'm not a scammer than please do cause i really really want to prove my innocence[/quote]You've been asked several times. "Why did you pretend that it wasn't your auction?". Please, prove your innocense now. :roll:

heh i couldnt resist checking it for one last time. anyway. i pretended it wasnt my auction, get this, to resist getting burned on from the cheapassgamer people lol. the second after i posted i'm like shit my ebay sn is zenimann too ha ha . :roll: :roll: :cry: :lol:[/quote]Getting burned? People post their auctions all the time. No problem if you want to post yours, too.

However, this is obviously a scam that really didn't make any sense for you to post. You're making yourself look like a real fool in this.

But I hope you're enjoying the baseball game like I am. :)

[quote name='zenimann89'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='zenimann89']if any1 can ask me something or wtvr it is that may prove that i'm not a scammer than please do cause i really really want to prove my innocence[/quote]You've been asked several times. "Why did you pretend that it wasn't your auction?". Please, prove your innocense now. :roll:

heh i couldnt resist checking it for one last time. anyway. i pretended it wasnt my auction, get this, to resist getting burned on from the cheapassgamer people lol. the second after i posted i'm like shit my ebay sn is zenimann too ha ha . :roll: :roll: :cry: :lol:[/quote]

hahahahah thats fucking hilarious! no really, i really am laughing.. ok ok, fine, ill be honest.. im not.. :?

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']you do realize having a friend bid on an auction for you is called "shill bidding" its a direct violation of ebay policies and can / WILL get you banned from ebay. shill bidding is wrong and completely defeats the entire purpose of the ebay community.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-shill-bidding.html#9

Can sellers bid on their own listings?
eBay originally allowed sellers to bid on their own listings as a way to close their listing without selling to the highest bidder. Because this privilege was abused it was eliminated. Therefore, bidding on your own item is considered shill bidding and is not allowed.[/quote]It seems you know alot about ebay, so can you please report him to Ebay?

I never use it, so I don't know all of the rules and stuff.

please respond to my points as they were addressed DIRECTLY at you.
you already explained about the 2nd chance offer so now address tthe rest of them.

[quote name='punqsux']your "friend" should pay you for what they bid on.

whats the deal with the identical feedback?

you can 2nd chance offer the 2nd highest bidder in your previous auction (the REAL auction winner)

heres what i think.

i think your auction didnt go as high as you wanted it to so you had somebody you knew(or you yourself using a 2nd screen name) outbid everyone so you didnt have to sell it...you jackass...[/quote]

[quote name='zenimann89']yo i just found this lot on ebay and i dont need a ps2 but damn i felt i had to post it, it comes with like everything and so many other amazing things and the seller has good feedback [/quote]
You tried to pretend that it wasn't your auction. It proves you're an asshole, if not a scammer.

[quote name='dafoomie'][quote name='zenimann89']yo i just found this lot on ebay and i dont need a ps2 but damn i felt i had to post it, it comes with like everything and so many other amazing things and the seller has good feedback [/quote]
You tried to pretend that it wasn't your auction. It proves you're an asshole, if not a scammer.[/quote]That pretty much explains everything. :)

k for the last time this wasnt a scam. yes my friend bid on it, not because i asked him too but because he was being an ass. he did this to me be4, so i blocked his ebay sn and then he did it again now so the next time it happens i am just going to make him pay. and i mean come on retards, if i really wanted to make a scam i would of used much better game in my auction. wtvr, seriously though i really hope no1 reports me or wtvr, cause i just won 5 baseball cards today and haven't paid for them yet cause i need to refill my bank account. so if i get banned or wtvr, u'll be screwing over other people too. wtvr,( I SAy WTVR TOO MUCH) i really dont see y people need to assume this is a scam. i jsut need to make some money so i can buy more baseball cards. otherwise i have an xbox too, but i use it as my dvd player so i prefer keeping it. plus nfl 2k4 kicks ass. isomeone bought my ps2 auction but has 0 feedback so i'm kind of worried that one of u idiots did.. regardless, i requested contact info and will be calling that person tomorrow night

also if i was a scammer wouldnt i have just not responded to anything?? i am actually asking that cause i dont know how scammers work. k forget this no matter what i say, one stubborn ass gamer will always somehow make it like it just proves even more that i'm a scammer. also once again , i really hope the person that finally won the ps2 john redcorn is a serious bidder cause he has 0 feedback!!!! :shock:

[quote name='zenimann89']k for the last time this wasnt a scam. yes my friend bid on it, not because i asked him too but because he was being an ass. he did this to me be4, so i blocked his ebay sn and then he did it again now so the next time it happens i am just going to make him pay. and i mean come on retards, if i really wanted to make a scam i would of used much better game in my auction. wtvr, seriously though i really hope no1 reports me or wtvr, cause i just won 5 baseball cards today and haven't paid for them yet cause i need to refill my bank account. so if i get banned or wtvr, u'll be screwing over other people too. wtvr,( I SAy WTVR TOO MUCH) i really dont see y people need to assume this is a scam. i jsut need to make some money so i can buy more baseball cards. otherwise i have an xbox too, but i use it as my dvd player so i prefer keeping it. plus nfl 2k4 kicks ass. isomeone bought my ps2 auction but has 0 feedback so i'm kind of worried that one of u idiots did.. regardless, i requested contact info and will be calling that person tomorrow night[/quote]wtve, k. y u nOT admit tht u scam plp?/?/???/ i mean. come on, you aRe big loser.you assfucktard, i think u tri to scam ME!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!1

[quote name='zenimann89']also if i was a scammer wouldnt i have just not responded to anything?? i am actually asking that cause i dont know how scammers work. k forget this no matter what i say, one stubborn ass gamer will always somehow make it like it just proves even more that i'm a scammer. also once again , i really hope the person that finally won the ps2 john redcorn is a serious bidder cause he has 0 feedback!!!! :shock:[/quote]

I hope the bidder is a scammer so you get fucked over. You deserve it.

ok...now weather youre lying or not dosent matter right now

you started off with a post, that you intentionally lied in.

now you could have said "my friend screwed me, blah blah blah so i had to repost"

but you didnt.

i STILL feel that you had your friend win so you didnt have to sell...especially since you said you thought it ended too low and yesterday you were talking about wanting $350.

you still havent explained the IDENTICAL feedback.

and if you STILL insist a friend did this as a joke, make them pay, a bid is a contract both sides have to fulfill

its nothing personel against you, should you be telling the truth, but look at your first post from anyone else's perspective...it has scam written all over it

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zenimann89']also if i was a scammer wouldnt i have just not responded to anything?? i am actually asking that cause i dont know how scammers work. k forget this no matter what i say, one stubborn ass gamer will always somehow make it like it just proves even more that i'm a scammer. also once again , i really hope the person that finally won the ps2 john redcorn is a serious bidder cause he has 0 feedback!!!! :shock:[/quote]

I hope the bidder is a scammer so you get shaq-fued over. You deserve it.[/quote]zeniman, you really are a bitch that deserves to get ripped. If you're not a scammer, you should still get ripped off for stupidity. Your posts have been funny, but make me feel bad for you. It's sad to know that you don't have a brain. I think I'm going to cry. :cry:

i will scan shiipping label or something when the games pay. also my sis will lend me her digital camera if i actually feel like bothering to prove my inncoence, which i do. one thing i find funny is that ever since i signed up for cag. i've always wanted to make on of thos posts that get like 100 responses, i just never thought that i'd be defending myself the whole time through. identical feedback btw is because i made him give me feedback right away and he was at my house at the time,. it was like an aol or aim convo when your're like talking to one of your friends and then your friend takes over the keyboard and starts writing and he starts writing something like "fuk u, u ********" and then u scream no, but only this time he didnt erase it he just bid. so ya though, the identical feedback were because we were both on the same computer. so if the huy that "bought it now" pays someone tell me what i should scan that would prove my inncoence. that is if people really r that curious about it anyway. i just really hope people realize this wasnt a scam anyway so i dont have to get kicked off anything

Yo, dog.

U R A Idiot.

Command of the english language instead of butchering it would do wonders for your future. My advice? Stay in school. It hasn't helped you thus far in life but you'll turn out better in the long run being in school instead of juvie hall.

bread's done
Back