HUGE Turbo Grafx 16 + CD Lot, 28 Games, and more! $1.

dhrez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I am currently selling a HUGE lot of Turbo Grafx stuff on ebay. This includes the console, CD unit, 2 game pads, a joystick, the CD docking station, RF/Composite cables, AC Adapters, and a ton of great games. Most games are nearly complete (not including the outter box they origionally shipped in), and range from TG16 to Duo games. Some of them are super rare such as Y's 1/2/3, etc. The real gem is the System Card 3.0 USA (ULTRA RARE) thing that converts the Super CD system to the Turbo Duo system. The CD reader has some problems, but that can be replaced for about $50 or you can attempt to fix it. I started this auction at $1! Everything besides the CD drive is in 100% working (tested) condition. If you are looking to start a Turbo Grafx collection, this is the auction for you!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8242862391

Only up to $40 so far. If somone from CAG wins, I'll knock $15 off shipping.

I'm not sure exactly what it will end for, but most of those games get at least $15-25 each, if not more. The system card is worth even more, but who knows. Guess we'll find out.

Anyone have any estimates?

Honestly, it depends. I sent the link to a friend of mine since he's completely and totally in love with the TG16 and has almost all of the games for the system. I tought a few of the peripherals and some of the games that were listed would be right up his alley with the rest being collectable fodder or something of the ilk!

I think "last minute" bidding could knock this bundle up to around $100. And, if my friend is interested and has the money to spare, it could go well beyond that.

[quote name='Kapwanil']
I think "last minute" bidding could knock this bundle up to around $100. And, if my friend is interested and has the money to spare, it could go well beyond that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm not too sure either, but I'd guess people are willing to spend at least $10 per game (when the system card and other games are worth much more) which brings the bundle to $280 even if the system was free. I'd expect the final price to be around $400+. If it goes past that, consider me a happy man.

Only 22 hours left! Let me know if you are bidding so I can give you the final discount. Post here right as the auction ends so I can send the appropriate invoice.

Wow, very nice. Too bad the CD player isn't in good working condition. Still, I'd bet it will fetch at least $300. We should get Alnozomourning23 in here for betting odds...

bread's done
Back