Huge Twitter Steam code giveaway on Sunday

M3wThr33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
HEY GUYS!

I've built up another god damn huge supply of Steam codes again. And I'm giving them away again using my usual method.

I turn 30 on Sunday! WOO! The BIG 3-0!

So I'm going to give YOU the presents. Starting at Midnight (I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA!), every 15 minutes, I'm going to tweet a Steam (Or Desura and Origin) code until 10:45PM. That's almost 24 straight hours of codes.

I have a lot of indie bundle extras, like the EA Origin one. So expect things like Serious Sam 3, Burnout Paradise, SPAZ, Thomas Was Alone... and because I work on the game, I'm throwing in a code for Skullgirls, too.

Oh, forgot to link to my account:

http://twitter.com/TheChrisGlass

I assume most of you are already following.

Here's a STEAM Code for Defcon: 0CIRJ-N98C5-0???4 - Hint: A hard one. This is a brand of GAMER MOUSE PADS #Glass30

I don't have any idea how to guess those missing numbers or letters using the Hint.

Anyone knows how?

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday also, I lazily tried a few codes after 30 or more seconds but gone fast. Well anyway, eat as much cake as possible = a good night sleep.

The codes go super fast. I've tried a lot of them two seconds after they're posted but they're already gone. Great giveaway and mad props! Really enjoying my Fractal game I got.

I've actually managed to get a decent amount. You have to be REALLY fast though; you generally have to know the answer without having to look it up.

Didn't wanna spam on Twitter, so I'mma say thanks a bunch on here. :)

Trying for some and I got one! Thanks.

But yeah, generally if you have to google the answer the code would be gone by the time you use it.

Hey, just wanted to say thanks again! Hope you had an awesome birthday. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to get 1.  I think it was the first one.  It didn't go as fast as the others. 

Mad props to the people that can refresh a page, copy a code, solve a riddle, paste, and edit a code all in about 10 seconds.

Great giveaway.

Phew. Seems it went well. Sounds like the guy that got Skullgirls wanted it.

I'm sure I'll build up a steady supply of these codes again. I have an addicition to Indie Bundles.

I hope the trivia was entertaining. After about 40 codes I started hitting a wall of creativity... some of them I didn't expect anybody to know off hand. Dewey decimal system? Muzzle speed of Metal Gear weapons?

Also, the only one I don't know if anyone figured out...

The gamer mouse pads:

Steelseries QcK

http://steelseries.com/us/products/surfaces/steelseries-qck

I have the QcK+ and love it. Was amazed to find that in a code. Not sure if anyone figured that one out.

I missed the giveaway but just wanted to say Belated Happy Birthday!(or is it Happy Belated Birthday? Could never remember)

bread's done
Back