HUGE WBShop Sale TV Seasons - $19.95 (Incl. Fringe, Smallville, etc.)

bfett9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
One Week Only TV on DVD Sale - $19.95 Each Season.

wbsale.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Blu-ray Sets are Buy 2 Get 1 Free with the following code: 783A42XP. I saw the following Blu-ray sets available:

Chuck Season 2
Supernatural Season 3
Supernatural Season 4
Terminator Season 2
Smallville Season 8

I picked up Smallville Season 8, Chuck Season 2, and Supernatural Season 3 for $48 after shipping and tax, not bad at all.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Blu-ray Sets are Buy 2 Get 1 Free with the following code: 783A42XP. I saw the following Blu-ray sets available:

Chuck Season 2
Supernatural Season 3
Supernatural Season 4
Terminator Season 2
Smallville Season 8

I picked up Smallville Season 8, Chuck Season 2, and Supernatural Season 3 for $48 after shipping and tax, not bad at all.[/QUOTE]

I can't get the code to work.

Also for some reason, I have Chuck, Supernatural Season 3 and Season 4 and they showed up on my cart for $14.99 ea.

Not sure how this worked but I'll take it:
1. Smallville: The Complete Eighth Season (Blu-ray)
$54.95
$19.95
(save 63.69%)

2. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$54.95
$19.95
(save 63.69%)

3. Chuck: The Complete Second Season (Blu-Ray)
$54.95
$19.95
(save 63.69%)

Merchandise Total:
$29.92

Shipping & Handling Total:
$5.00

Sales Tax Total:
$1.80

Gift Box Total:
$0.00

Order Total:
$36.72

I used the 783A42XP and would've been happy with just B2G1 but after fiddling around trying to remember my account password I eventually went to check out and the extra discounts appeared?

Thanks bfett9 & PM!

Looks like '25% off DVD and Blu-ray Products for WB Insider Rewards members' explains it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Used the code mentioned above as well as the following...all stacked but different combos were cheaper than others (certain codes took out free s/h, etc.):

$5 off $25....HI6F-VKBU-247F-GYV6

25% Off 2 or more DVDs....ANNMES

10% Off BluRay...WRNRBLU

Got Smallville S8, Supernatural S4, and Venture Bros S3 on Blu and Smallville S4 on DVD for $60.xx after tax and shipping...thanks OP!

Cant get free shipping

or any of the codes to work

WOuld loved to grabbed
Everyone loves rayman season 3 and 4
Everyone loves rayman season 5 and 6
for
27 bucks if all the codes would work shipped that be like 6.50 per season

Aww, can't get HI6F-VKBU-247F-GYV6 to work for 5.00 off. Right now looking at 40 shipped for Terminator season 2, Chuck 2, and Supernatural 3, all on Blu Ray. Considering it, but I may never watch these.

For whatever reason, some of these codes may only work if you checkout as a guest (for example the B2G1 erased when I checked in, but returned after checking out...not sure why this is but hope that helps).

[quote name='bigsyxxy']For whatever reason, some of these codes may only work if you checkout as a guest (for example the B2G1 erased when I checked in, but returned after checking out...not sure why this is but hope that helps).[/QUOTE]

The b2g1 disappears as well when i tried checking out as guest.
right now the best combination is no coupons and the 25% off it takes out automatically when signed in....which winds up being about $50 shipped for 3 $20 sets....not as tempting now.

It doesn't seem to like combining the B2G1 with the 25% insider discount. May just be lucky if somehow it applies both.

I see why it's probably not working--783A42XP is the Red2Blue coupon, which I already used in the past--so probably goes away when I log in.

B2G1 and 25% worked for me. I was able to get:

Terminator:SCC Season 2 - 19.95 -25% = $14.95
Supernatural Season 3 - $19.95 - 25% = $14.95
Supernatural Season 4 - $0.00

All for $37.53 shipped. Sweet.

Is Supernatural a good blind buy?

:br: Chuck S2 - $14.96
:br: Supernatural S3 - $17.95
:br: Supernatural S4 - $0.00

My total was $35.79 after tax. I got the following codes to stack as a guest account:

783A42XP = B2G1
WRNRBLU = 10% Off Blu
ANNMES = 25% Off 2 DVDs
SHIPFREE = Free shipping

:bouncy:

[quote name='jscme']B2G1 and 25% worked for me. I was able to get:

Is Supernatural a good blind buy?
[/QUOTE]

YES! The show is just awesome. Horror + scifi/religious aspect makes the show very interesting! Season 5 is about to start this fall.

Thanks so much for posting this. I've been watching The Wire and still needed the last two seasons. Hard to beat $37 shipped for both of them.

If I just wanted to get Chuck Season 2 on regular DVD where would I get it the cheapest? Would this sale be the way to go is there any coupon codes I could use on it?

sweet! was able to upgrade my supernatural season 3 and 4 to blu-ray and also got sarah conner season 2 for a total of $38.xx shipped. time to put my supernatural dvds on ebay...

Kept getting credit card not processing messages when trying to check out - used several cards...not sure what is up. Wound up calling in the order, we'll see if it works.

A heads-up: you can purchase all 5 seasons of The Wire for only ~$80 shipped after the 25% off code. I think the previous low price for the complete series (granted, it was the boxset) was $90 back in June, so jump on this while you can!

Just a note, if you order the 3rd season of Supernatural which will ship later than the fourth season with the free shipping code you can bump it up to next day air. Can't do it with any items that are shipping normal but seems to work with items that have longer shipping times.

[quote name='ajh2298']If I just wanted to get Chuck Season 2 on regular DVD where would I get it the cheapest? Would this sale be the way to go is there any coupon codes I could use on it?[/QUOTE]

I just ordered it by itself for $19.96 shipped. I don't know if you need to have multiple titles in your cart first for the 25% off code to work, but I started with 3 titles. They each went down to $14.96, then I removed the two I decided not to get leaving Chuck S2 for $14.96 + $5 shipping using code: ANNMES

Until Target decides to put it on sale for $18.99, this is by far the best deal.

Should I wait for Best Buy's HBO sale in November instead of getting The Wire boxsets from WB? Like another posted said, it's 80 shipped here. At Best Buy's current prices with 50% off, it would be a little bit more after tax.

Looking at my phone order online, it doesn't match up what should be there. Instead of being 5 sets for $80 shipped like she said, it shows 10 for $105. But the prices are what they should be, so it doesn't add up to $105.
No idea what is going on, ha.

chuck s2 is showing up at full price :bomb:

oh well im skimming through trying to find something worth buying, is supernatural S1 on that list?

[quote name='unferth2']Is Veronica Mars a good blind buy?...i can get all 3 seasons for $44 shipped which is quite good[/QUOTE]
Nice. I can't vouch for the third season as I haven't seen it yet, but for the first two seasons VM is an excellent show.

Wish I could get another coupon to stack besides the 25% off code. Would love to pick up all 5 seasons of The Wire. I know this is about as cheap as it's ever been, but $75 + CA tax is still a good chunk of change to spend all at once.

[quote name='jscme']B2G1 and 25% worked for me. I was able to get:

Is Supernatural a good blind buy?[/QUOTE]

Supernatural is awesome. Season 1 is a bit heavy on the Monster of the Week theme, but a minor complaint. Later seasons have season long arcs.

[quote name='streakermaximus']Supernatural is awesome. Season 1 is a bit heavy on the Monster of the Week theme, but a minor complaint. Later seasons have season long arcs.[/QUOTE]
Thank god they are bringing the monster of the week thing back in S6, that was the huge appeal of supernatural to ALOT of people and it slowly turned into a cry fest between sam/dean with a mediocre at best overall story arc which i spoil for people who haven't seen it, they dragged it out too long which i believe is the fault of CW because if you notice the tone between the seasons of when it was on WB and when it entered CW it quickly changed

don't get me wrong i absolutely love supernatural and own 1,3 and 4 on BR but i prefer the monster of the week episodes and im just glad S6 is getting back on track with that especially with the new supernatural anime coming.

[quote name='mitnosi']I seriously missed chuck season 2 on blu ray for 19.95? Goddamn![/QUOTE]You and me both. Also pissed that I missed out on Supernatural S4.

[quote name='Kerig']I just ordered it by itself for $19.96 shipped. I don't know if you need to have multiple titles in your cart first for the 25% off code to work, but I started with 3 titles. They each went down to $14.96, then I removed the two I decided not to get leaving Chuck S2 for $14.96 + $5 shipping using code: ANNMES

Until Target decides to put it on sale for $18.99, this is by far the best deal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks that worked got it for $21.00 after taxes

Do you have any idea how long does WBshop.com ship the packaged once ordered? Any chance of getting cancellation with b2g1 free bluray sales? I bought 3 blus and used the b2g1 free + 10% off + SHIPFREE coupons... a total of $38.99 after tax shipped!

It's too bad more of their animation wasn't on sale. I need Batman the animated series volume 3 to complete my set I got from Big Lots.

bread's done
Back