HUGE WBShop Sale TV Seasons - $19.95 (Incl. Fringe, Smallville, etc.)

bfett9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
One Week Only TV on DVD Sale - $19.95 Each Season.

wbsale.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Nice. I can't vouch for the third season as I haven't seen it yet, but for the first two seasons VM is an excellent show.[/QUOTE]
3rd season of Veronica Mors is less interesting IMO as most of the mysteries leftover from Season 1 were wrapped up in Season 2. Season 1 is a definite buy, Season 2 is very likely buy, season 3 is an OK buy.

Shame, looks like I missed the best aspects of this deal, oh well.

I guess I'll go with a -vote for Fringe, it's an OK show but not something I would recommend as a blind buy.

[quote name='erehwon']It's too bad more of their animation wasn't on sale. I need Batman the animated series volume 3 to complete my set I got from Big Lots.[/QUOTE]

Keep an eye here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/3633397

It is out of stock now, but last week was coming in and out pretty regularly. I picked up vol 4 myself as I was able to get the first 3 from the Big Lots sale.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Got a shipped email from my phone order with the right details , so i guess im set.[/QUOTE]So, what did you end up ordering on that 10-set phone order?

Well, it was only 5 sets and based on email that's all I'm getting. Website order page still shows 10 set, but the price adjusted to the $80.

Was Supernatural 3&4 plus Chuck S2 x 3.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Mine went out UPS ground, but could be b/c I went over $60 for the free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Eh I ordered something for $40 a couple of weeks back that went for UPS Ground. This order was $35.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Odd...it says that it has shipped, yet there is no delivery confirmation number.[/QUOTE]

Possibly could have went first class mail. I ordered something from them last week and did not get a dc#. It went FCM, but I still received it in 2-3 days.

Mine got shipped too! UPS ground... It will be here tomorrow per tracking number! Smallville S8, Terminator: SCC S2 and CHUCK S2 for only 38.99 Shipped!

Filled in the gaps to complete out my Smallville and Supernatural collections. 5 seasons, shipped, for $74 and some change cannot be (realistically) beaten.

And to be fair, this is the only way I'd have bought the last couple of seasons of Smallville; it feels like they started focusing on a different demographic than the one I must be in. :(

Either way, thanks OP!

Here's some other TV shows of note that are included at 20 bucks for DVD during this sale:

Studio 60 on the sunset strip
Drew Carey Show season 1
Kung Fu seasons 1-3
The Flash complete series
Babylon 5 seasons 1-5
Pushing Daisies seasons 1, 2
and of course seasons of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Don't pass on Fringe, it's a terrific show.[/QUOTE]

Was about to ask if it was. Heard good things. I'll take your word as per usual.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Was about to ask if it was. Heard good things. I'll take your word as per usual.[/QUOTE]
The first season can get a little slow in the middle, but the last 6-or-so episodes before the end make up for it, and then the finale is epic.

[quote name='41down']is there any way to check order status if you checked out as a guest?[/QUOTE] You should received an e-mail that you order was shipped with tracking no. I was only a guest too when i bought my blus and i received an e-mail that my order was shipped. Im expecting to get it today per UPS tracking no.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Well UPS just dropped off my Blus. Supernatural Season 3 &4 and Chuck Season 2 for just under $35. And I've never seen either show.[/QUOTE]

How'd you get it so quick ?

I ordered on the 9th and I'm getting a delivery date of the 16th .

I picked that one up for $20 last year on Black Friday week...I need a deal on S2, but most likely that will come around Black Friday again.

[quote name='styl3s']Thank god they are bringing the monster of the week thing back in S6, that was the huge appeal of supernatural to ALOT of people and it slowly turned into a cry fest between sam/dean with a mediocre at best overall story arc which i spoil for people who haven't seen it, they dragged it out too long which i believe is the fault of CW because if you notice the tone between the seasons of when it was on WB and when it entered CW it quickly changed

don't get me wrong i absolutely love supernatural and own 1,3 and 4 on BR but i prefer the monster of the week episodes and im just glad S6 is getting back on track with that especially with the new supernatural anime coming.[/QUOTE]

I like both one thing I miss is the classic rock music that was in the past episodes and previews for episodes. The last season had some great episodes like "Changing Channels", "The End", "Point of No Return", and "Hammer of the Gods", besides the last three.

Season 6 premieres on 9/24. :bouncy:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']The first season can get a little slow in the middle, but the last 6-or-so episodes before the end make up for it, and then the finale is epic.[/QUOTE]

See what you mean. Been watching it slowly. So far I'm enjoying it. I'm a huge fan of the X-Files. This show strikes several cords with me when I think of it.

bread's done
Back