Huge YMMV New Gamecube $50 at CompUSA

Unlike Japan and Britian I believe console makers still have contracts here that forbid discounting of hardware from one chain to the next.

Unless CompUSA has decided to break their partnership with Nintendo, highly unlikely given the DS and upcoming Revo, I find this suspect.

I bought my Metroid Gamecube Bundle for $49.xx at Sears at the end of 2004, as did a number of other people across the US.

I remember reading somewhere that Nintendo removed the price restriction a while ago...don't know if it was true though.

No go for me , but they did confirm that they did have some on clearance. Just didn't know the price , you know how employees are. I was at the Southlake store, in Morrow, GA.

Yeah I read somewhere that nintendo took off the restrictions for the Gamecube in the United States- They bascially told retailers that they could sell them for whatever they wanted.

[quote name='melvoin']I agree-- this isn't much of a deal considering the MP7 bundle.[/QUOTE]

I agree but its great for a gift if you can find one. I haven't seen the MP7 bundle since Xmas here.

bread's done
Back