Hulk: Ultimate Destruction for XBOX $9.90 @ GoGamer.com

If you do not YET have this friggen game, you need to just jump out a window right now. It is awesome. Deep combat, crazy HULK SMASH FUN. Dunno if you could ever ask for more.

i've been tempted to buy this game all month long. had no choice but to snag it at this price. thanks op

[quote name='RollingSkull']If you do not YET have this friggen game, you need to just jump out a window right now. It is awesome. Deep combat, crazy HULK SMASH FUN. Dunno if you could ever ask for more.[/quote]

I agree 100% with him. Also, sometimes it's fun to just run around jumping from builiding to building in this game. I don't know why exactly, but this game is really great.

noooooooooooo~~~ i finally gave in and bought it last week for 9.82 plus tax and shipping which came out to just sub $13 from walmart.com... and it shipped yesterday... and they have this sale today -_-;; my cag radar is off =(

Just ordered this one. I'm an addict for a deal. It's still good for another 12 hours or so, according to the site.

Anyone know how the loading times are on the XBox version? I have the PS2 version, and I can't stand playing it because of all the loading; but everything else about the game was great, so I'd play the XBox version if the loading times are trimmed down. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

[quote name='DCriminal']Great game for a great price. Also on the BC list for the 360 if I am not mistaken.[/QUOTE]
Not only that, one of the developers is a member over at SA, and he mentioned how the draw distance for the game is increased noticeably when played on 360 versus the original Xbox.

awry, ive been playing it and... tho i dont have a ps2 copy to reference to, the xbox one does indeed have loading. it's especially annoying when u take a mission or even when u hit retry mission (which u would think would already be loaded in memory)

that isnt to say the game isnt good. the game is actually really good and looks great running on the 360

[quote name='SAGExSDX']awry, ive been playing it and... tho i dont have a ps2 copy to reference to, the xbox one does indeed have loading. it's especially annoying when u take a mission or even when u hit retry mission (which u would think would already be loaded in memory)

that isnt to say the game isnt good. the game is actually really good and looks great running on the 360[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the replay, man. I understand why the PS2 doesn't load anything into memory (aka. it barely has any); but with the XBox, I would've thought they would have addressed this. Then again, the PS2 is usually the lead SKU for developers...

bread's done
Back