Hulu Plus 1 month free

Le Mix

CAGiversary!
Not sure if this has been posted here before. But if you use Internet Explorer 9 to sign up for Hulu Plus you get 1 month free instead of 1 week. I thought this information might be useful now that Hulu Plus is available on Xbox.

Any idea how long they are running this? There is nothing I want to watch just yet so I'm thinking of holding out until I do to get the free trial.

[quote name='CrystalBadass97']anyone got a credit card ? thats the only thing keeping me !!!![/QUOTE]

would you like my social as well?

[quote name='CrystalBadass97']no i dont meant like that i meant one that is like a prepaid that is already used[/QUOTE]

those don't work..what are you, 12 years old?

The 1 week trial does not require a credit/debit card but the 1 month does. I signed up for the 2 week trial. Is it possible to sign up for another week and then a month too? All using the same account (email address).

[quote name='seen']Any idea how long they are running this? There is nothing I want to watch just yet so I'm thinking of holding out until I do to get the free trial.[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but it's been going on since IE 9 came out.

[quote name='killer9']why does it say on xbox requires no credit card but on hulu it does no thx[/QUOTE]

The link that xbox gives you doesn't require a credit card. Other offers do.

I thought netflix had a small selection until I used hulu plus. I wonder if the partnership with xbox will increase the selection.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back