Human civilization should be destroyed because monkeys are bored

meh, i dont care much what Derrick Jensen of Alternatives Magazines thinks. just sayin. liberals on the site can post wacky things from far right websites with no credibility too.

So this is what Glenn Beck was ramblin on about during my 3 minute drive to work. Wondered why he was going on about being bored and monkeys being bored

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']meh, i dont care much what Derrick Jensen of Alternatives Magazines thinks. just sayin. liberals on the site can post wacky things from far right websites with no credibility too.[/QUOTE]
also, this

Alternatives magazine is very influential and must be stopped. That's why hardly anybody has even heard of it.

i only skimmed it, but what part of it was political? didn't seem at all political to me. i don't know (or care) what exactly 'this' is, but how is the 'radical left' the one 'putting this out'?

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']meh, i dont care much what Derrick Jensen of Alternatives Magazines thinks. just sayin. liberals on the site can post wacky things from far right websites with no credibility too.[/QUOTE]
I don't generally find the right wing fringe saying they plan on killing all of humanity though. They just usually think that the zionist bankers are trying shoot missiles at US civilians. The left takes insanity to a whole new level.

Your shit-in-their-pants-crazy crazies are crazier than my shit-in-their-pants-crazy crazies? Really?

EDIT: Entirely besides that, it wouldn't be too terribly hard for me to find some nice premillenial dispensationalists creaming themselves over the impending enslavement and torture of the rest of our species.

bread's done
Back