Humble Bundle 3 Giveaway (100 codes left)

[quote name='gundamxzero']Abother person that (im sure)paid .01c for a bundle. Way to fuck developers and charity to promote yourself.[/QUOTE]

It's the same guy.

[quote name='MiraiLink']It's the same guy.[/QUOTE]he said follow him on face book he had a few hundred codes and never gave them out on his face book

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy is a waste of space. I'm really surprised he can get away with this on CAG, especially with how much the mods cracked down on the humble codes because of abuse like this.

Wow, I watched the first 45 seconds of that video and the little punk even says "I held onto 100 of them that I paid like a cent for each"

I try not to hate anyone, but this little kid is making it hard lol

[quote name='TheRobReport']Wow, I watched the first 45 seconds of that video and the little punk even says "I held onto 100 of them that I paid like a cent for each"

I try not to hate anyone, but this little kid is making it hard lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah.. and to add on to that he says "because apparently I hate charities" at the end of that sentence. Sarcasm or not, that made me cringe.

I can understand giving away a $10-20 game or DLC to get more subscribers.. but to abuse devs and charity by paying $1 for a hundred codes for youtube/facebook publicity is pathetic. I don't understand why people still subscribe to this guy after he admits this in his video..

I think he should change his name to Geoff The Villain, or Geoff The Hated.

bread's done
Back