Humble Bundle for Android 5: Solar 2, Beat Hazard, Super Hexagon. Bonuses added 3/12

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Games are DRM free and available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android. Pay $1+ to get individual Steam Keys for each game. Soundtracks are included for all but Dynamite Jack.

Pay what you want for:
  • Beat Hazard Ultra
  • Dynamite Jack
  • Solar 2
  • NightSky

Beat the Average to get:
  • Dungeon Defenders
  • Super Hexagon
  • Splice*
  • Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP*
  • Crayon Physics Deluxe*

* Bonuses added March 12th at 11 AM PDT. If you purchased prior to that time they were added to your bundle regardless of the price you paid. Anyone who buys after that time will need to beat the average.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mooby']I believe $1 even will do it.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking he's doing the extra $0.01 just to throw his wealth in our face. Bourgeoisie. :lol:

You don't even need a whole dollar if you don't care about steam keys.

I dont have an android phone. i want the steam keys. Why pay more when they actual made it available at that price. I paid BTA before but this one is not worth it for me

[quote name='The End']Recent trend with the Humble Android bundles is to add the Humble Android Bundle from two Humble Android bundles ago. What I mean is, with HAB3, they gave HAB1 as the bonus. With HAB4, they gave HAB2 as the bonus. If the trend continues, look to receive HAB3 as the bonus.

For those who can't recall, HAB3 contained:
Fieldrunners
Bit.Trip Beat
SpaceChem
Uplink
Spirits (BTA game)[/QUOTE]

I hope so!
I keep kicking myself for not paying BTA on HAB3 since I heard Spirits is a 3D Android game (own HTC Evo 3D)

Also hopefully Beat Hazard gets an update soon to support Google Play Music. I tend to keep my music on my iPod cause I don't want to take up space on my Android

[quote name='Kolma']I hope so!
I keep kicking myself for not paying BTA on HAB3 since I heard Spirits is a 3D Android game (own HTC Evo 3D)

Also hopefully Beat Hazard gets an update soon to support Google Play Music. I tend to keep my music on my iPod cause I don't want to take up space on my Android[/QUOTE]

Spirits went on sale for $0.99 on the Play store a few weeks after HAB3.

Apparently that's another vote for me clubbing a baby seal.

[quote name='asheskitty']Spirits went on sale for $0.99 on the Play store a few weeks after HAB3.

Apparently that's another vote for me clubbing a baby seal.[/QUOTE]

baby-seal-clubbing.jpg

fuckin' baby seals, always picking up the chicks wherever I go...

As a respectful gamer, I'm going to take this opportunity to recommend the fuck out of Super Hexagon.

As your friend, I'm going to advise you to stay the fuck away from it unless you have hours and hours of your life to distract yourself with it. Because trust me- if you can, you will.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']As a respectful gamer, I'm going to take this opportunity to recommend the fuck out of Super Hexagon.

As your friend, I'm going to advise you to stay the fuck away from it unless you have hours and hours of your life to distract yourself with it. Because trust me- if you can, you will.[/QUOTE]

Fact

How the hell did I not see Super Hexagon's trailer before? This game looks amazingly difficult. Couple that with the chiptunes and it sounds like quite a trip for even 10-15 minutes!! I will wait for a sale on google play and pick it up for $1... I may still consider bumping up to $5 (or less) for the two bonuses here though.

This is a reminder that Humble Bundle bonuses usually come a week after launch, which means tomorrow. At that point you'll likely need to BTA (edit: beat the average. I'm not sure why I just assume everyone would know that. This is info for new people) to get anything that they add, but everyone who buys prior to that should get it no matter what price they paid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just be guessing. I've seen Highborn and Stealth Bastard get registry updates recently. Also Galaxy on Fire 2 HD is having a daily sale (possibly to net some people in before it hits the bundle as a bonus). Are those all available on Android? I have no idea. I think a repeat of the older stuff is more likely. Still waffling on even putting in $1. I'd literally just give away the keys to all the games in it now.

[quote name='Mooby']I'd just be guessing. I've seen Highborn and Stealth Bastard get registry updates recently. Also Galaxy on Fire 2 HD is having a daily sale (possibly to net some people in before it hits the bundle as a bonus). Are those all available on Android? I have no idea. I think a repeat of the older stuff is more likely. Still waffling on even putting in $1. I'd literally just give away the keys to all the games in it now.[/QUOTE]

GOF2 is available on Android, but it doesn't get the Valkyrie/Supernova add-ons that the iOS version gets. Still, it's a fantastic game, and one fans of Elite/Freelancer/X series will surely enjoy. I already bought it on Android and Steam, and purchased the Valkyrie and Supernova expansions on the iOS version. It's that good IMO.

[quote name='Mooby']I'd just be guessing. I've seen Highborn and Stealth Bastard get registry updates recently. Also Galaxy on Fire 2 HD is having a daily sale (possibly to net some people in before it hits the bundle as a bonus). Are those all available on Android? I have no idea. I think a repeat of the older stuff is more likely. Still waffling on even putting in $1. I'd literally just give away the keys to all the games in it now.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I'd easily grab it for Highborn and Stealth Bastard. A 'bonus' rehash of the old Android bundles not so much.

I guess I should throw $1 at it and grumble later. :p

I was mildly interested in Highborn until I watched more video of it and read the Steam discussion which suggests it still has bugs. Although I'm looking for a strategy fix it seems way too simplistic.

[quote name='kidrocklive']Stealth Bastard would be awesome. I been wanting that game for awhile now.[/QUOTE]

I've been playing the free version and so far it has been fun. Steam has had it on sale at least once I believe but I have been hoping to see it in a bundle.

Ever since Humble started giving individual Steam keys there haven't really been many info leaks. Galaxy on Fire does seem possible though. Stealth Bastard, not so much.

Bonus has been unlocked. 3 games from Humble Android Bundle 4
Splice
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

Splice, Crayone Physics Deluxe, and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP along with their soundtracks have been added as bonuses.

If anyone's buying the bundle (with steam keys) but isnt interested in DD + its DLC lmk

Im only interested in dungeon defenders, have absolute 0 interest in all the other crap

[quote name='The End']Bonus has been unlocked. 3 games from Humble Android Bundle 4
Splice
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP[/QUOTE]

Is it just me or does it seem like they are kind of phoning it in with the bonuses for the Android bundles vs the bonuses for the regular Humble Bundles?

Oh well, I can't really complain because this was pretty much what I expected.

[quote name='Motoki']Is it just me or does it seem like they are kind of phoning it in with the bonuses for the Android bundles vs the bonuses for the regular Humble Bundles?

Oh well, I can't really complain because this was pretty much what I expected.[/QUOTE]

Yeah how many bundles has crayon physics been in so far? 2 other android bundles and the introversion bundle? This makes 4 times for it

Anyone want the bonuses. I already have them...Swords of Sorcery is a great game. Willing to trade for a RPG / Action game...Or a Point and click adventure game DM me

< interested in just Dungeon Defenders+ all dlc with steam key

If anyones interested in buying the whole thing minus that lmk im interested

[quote name='dcm1602']< interested in just Dungeon Defenders+ all dlc with steam key

If anyones interested in buying the whole thing minus that lmk im interested[/QUOTE]

We know. Your last ad was just a few posts ago. Try the trading forum instead.

[quote name='Mooby']Glad I passed.[/QUOTE]

Glad I threw a buck at it, even though Solar 2 was the only thing I didn't already have. I almost grabbed Solar 2 a couple of times at $2.50.

10000000 comes out Thursday on Android and Linux. It's already on Steam (windows and mac). I'm crossing my fingers for another bonus, but I doubt it.

Personally speaking this has been one of my favorite bundles yet! I have been eying Crayon Physics, Sword & Sworcery, and Beat Hazard Ultra for awhile:D Finally something I can play on my crappy linux laptop (fingers crossed)

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']there won't be happy hour for this bundle? or is there any for humble bundle? sorry for newbie questions..[/QUOTE]

Humble bundle never does happy hours. Your best bet for maximum cheaps is to buy a bundle for a dollar when it first arrives, which will give you the non-beat the average games and any additional bonuses they unlock later. Naturally if you want the BTA games you'll have to do the average.

[quote name='SqueeMK2']Humble bundle never does happy hours. Your best bet for maximum cheaps is to buy a bundle for a dollar when it first arrives, which will give you the non-beat the average games and any additional bonuses they unlock later. Naturally if you want the BTA games you'll have to do the average.[/QUOTE]

thanks.:D

does anyone one know if the dungeon defenders dlc included in this HiB w/A5 are the same ones that were included in HiB 7?

I already BTA for 7 so if it's the same, I can just skip this one..tiv

bread's done
Back