Humble Bundle - Introversion

I bought all of these, except multiwinia, at full price when they came out. Introversion makes some awesome stuff, this is a steal.

... I actually have all of these already. O_O;

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I BECOME?!?

(No, but really, these are all really good games and you should grab them if you don't have them).

I already have Aquaria and Crayon Physics Deluxe but I went in above the average anyway. I hope Darwinia isn't overwhelming (I'm not good with non-Japanese strategy games :\).

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']If you already have all the games (like I do) just throw in a few bucks for charity. Thats what I did.[/QUOTE]

Good idea!

I'll pass on this one.Pretty quick on releasing the next bundle considering the last one ended like 2 weeks ago.Nice to see that the bundle is Tommy Wiseau approved though.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']I already have Aquaria and Crayon Physics Deluxe but I went in above the average anyway. I hope Darwinia isn't overwhelming (I'm not good with non-Japanese strategy games :\).[/QUOTE]

The game starts out extremely slow and simple so you can get used to everything before it speeds up.

This is excellent. I was thinking about picking up Aquaria sometime if it ever went on sale. Plus I also get Defcon which I had interest in.

So I bought two indie bundles today (this and a preorder of the new indie royale bundle), and I thought I wouldn't be buying any games today :lol:.

Awesome! I played Darwinia ages ago and thought it was really cool. It was one of the first successful indie games that I remember. Defcon looks awesome too, and I was hoping to pick these up soon.

In for one!

I go away from my computer for a few hours and they release another bundle? That's it, I need some sort of AR sunglasses with a live @humble twitter feed as I walk. I bought, been interested in all of these games.

Can anyone confirm if this is all one Steam key or if there are separate keys? I know its usually one key so if you already own it, too bad, but last bundle they added some games on a separate key.

[quote name='kodave']Can anyone confirm if this is all one Steam key or if there are separate keys? I know its usually one key so if you already own it, too bad, but last bundle they added some games on a separate key.[/QUOTE]

It's just one Steam key if you don't beat the average. I imagine the keys for Aquaria and Crayon Physics Deluxe are given separately to people who spend more than average. I already own those two games, so I didn't bother.

[quote name='Blade']It's just one Steam key if you don't beat the average. I imagine the keys for Aquaria and Crayon Physics Deluxe are given separately to people who spend more than average. I already own those two games, so I didn't bother.[/QUOTE]
The two extra games Aquaria and Crayon Physics are redeemed with one key on Steam. They do not have separate keys.

In for one, beat the average for the extra games. Though I might just give that key to a friend of mine. Already have crayon physics and not really interested in aquaria.

[quote name='paulcalypse']The two extra games Aquaria and Crayon Physics are redeemed with one key on Steam. They do not have separate keys.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Makes sense.

Wow these are coming out faster and faster. Surprised you already have to pay the minimum to get the bonus games on day one. Usually, anyone who orders the first day will get everything offered. I already have Aquaria and CPD from their previous bundles, so not a big deal, but wished the bonus games were new ones they didn't offer yet.

[quote name='mkelehan']I already have all these games... so I just beat the average and set the split to "all to charity."[/QUOTE]

Same for me, I love that option. Makes those Indie Royale guys look like selfish jerks :)

Picked up one. Granted, I have most of the games in the bundle already but I guess I have a few gifts for family/friends for Christmas. :p

If you already bought a bundle, buy another are you able to gift it and if you can I'd it the full bundle you gift or can you gift them each individually

[quote name='Drabelincoln']If you already bought a bundle, buy another are you able to gift it and if you can I'd it the full bundle you gift or can you gift them each individually[/QUOTE]

If you buy another bundle, it would be a good idea to check the "this is a gift" box. As long as you don't try to redeem the key, then you are good to go.

As for the keys themselves, there is one Steam Key that activates the Introversion bundle on your account and one key for Crayon Physics Deluxe and Aquaria if you paid higher than average.

Hm.. there's nothing I want in this bundle except for Aquaria, and I already own Crayon Physics Deluxe. Not sure if I should get it.

[quote name='sunghost']Hm.. there's nothing I want in this bundle except for Aquaria, and I already own Crayon Physics Deluxe. Not sure if I should get it.[/QUOTE]
Aquaria and Crayon Physics Deluxe is a separate Steam key from the other games. Plus I don't think Aquaria will become cheaper than $3 during any Steam sales. Don't forget you can also gift the other games to someone.

Not interested in any of these for myself, but bought the bundle to give to my husband. Aquaria is great, btw. Just recently played it.

Edit: Somehow missed Uplink was included. Bought one for myself as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back