Humble Bundle Thread

Maybe Humble Bundle: PC and Android 9!

Always Expect Disappointment.

That'd be better than another mobile bundle. At least we'd get steam keys.
Thanks a lot you two. :p

I have a page with $4.22 BTA open, gonna see if it dips any lower before I lock in with a 50 cent order.

Edit: It's already $3.73. Hope it keeps dropping before someone donates a ridiculous amount of money for top billing again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm. I wonder how low this will go. Definitely in for BC and Type:Rider. Are there any good games on Steam and Android that haven't been in one of these already that would be decent bonuses? I already have Knights of Pen and Paper and Kingdom Rush looks terrible.
KR is a decent mobile TD game, but it's definitely not anything that'll keep your attention for more than a couple weeks. Not to mention it's likely horrible on PC. And there's NO WAY it is upper tier worthy.

BTA is 3.65 and dropping!  My strategy is just to keep opening new tabs to try to lock in the lowest price, and then I pay 15 cents to lock it in.  That way I help lower the average for others, and depending on 2nd week bonuses, can go back and purchase the higher tier at the locked in price if i want it.  

Not sure I want to pay $4 for Type Rider and Kingdom Rush...

Edit: or $3.68

Type Rider is high on my wantlist, and, er, that's about it. Well, Android versions of the entire lower tier would be nice.

I'd say the worst part of this HB is needing to get though the rest of the day with this overwhelming sense of dispair.  It just makes me want to give up.

Well it looks like the BTA has signed a short-term contract with equilibrium at $3.46. I suppose I'll penny in to get the drm-free/android versions I'm missing and set myself up for more disappointment next Tuesday.

Maybe Amazon can sell vanilla Derpablo 3 at $5 -- only price I'd consider it at.
Go Play Path of Exile.

Well it looks like the BTA has signed a short-term contract with equilibrium at $3.46. I suppose I'll penny in to get the drm-free/android versions I'm missing and set myself up for more disappointment next Tuesday.
Was just about to post this. I've got a page open with $3.45 on my desktop. I'll give it another 2 or 3 hours before locking in. Was expecting to hit lower, but I guess not. Top donation is only like $30 which is kinda funny at least.

It's rare I ever see blizzard products fall that cheap.
Starcraft 2 and World of Warcraft would like to have a word with you. :p

Oh, I know.  They still sell Diablo 2 for $20.  I played the Derpablo 3 'trial' -- didn't really grab me.  Certainly no more than Torchlight 2 which I already played for over a hundred hours.  Only real difference between those games is the higher production values Blizzard is capable of given their billions.  And the D3 character/talent system is arguably worse.

Was just about to post this. I've got a page open with $3.45 on my desktop. I'll give it another 2 or 3 hours before locking in. Was expecting to hit lower, but I guess not. Top donation is only like $30 which is kinda funny at least.
Yup. Window open at $3.45. Probably time to lock in a minimal purchase.

I also locked in at a penny since BTA seems to have leveled off and is creeping back up. Maybe they'll surprise me later but I kind of doubt it.

The lowest price for Diablo 3 was $10 at Toys 'R' Us and they had Skyrim for the same price too.
Yep, and I'm pleased to say I snagged both at this price. :p One of those rare TRU deals that I actually got in on and I was happy with both purchases at those prices.

The lowest price for Diablo 3 was $10 at Toys 'R' Us and they had Skyrim for the same price too.
Also the Microsoft Store. But both of those were a long ass time ago and they were more of a case of stores trying to clear out physical stock and not planning on restocking them. You won't see those deals again, at least not from those stores.

Possibly Microsoft Store may clearance out the Reaper of Souls expansion at some point though.

Never tried locking in with a penny before. I'll give it a shot. Already own Knights of Pen and Paper and Ravensword and there really isn't much else I'm interested in that's in the bundle atm. I can gamble with a penny.

The BTA's back up to $3.60. Just locked in at the $3.45 I was at earlier. If you haven't already Gilby, would recommend you do the same. :bouncy:

Also, did anyone else notice them removing the option to pay Humble with a card?

It's just PayPal, Amazon Payments and Google Checkout now.. Very strange and very annoying.

That's how they get you dude. They take that one game you want and put it in the BTA-tier. :p
With the PC and Android bundles, they don't even always do that. Humble Android 4 had Machinarium as the only BTA game. Machinarium had been in three other Humble Bundles before that. Humble Android 5 had Dungeon Defenders collection as the BTA; it had been the BTA for HiB 7 a few months prior.

With the PC and Android bundles, they don't even always do that. Humble Android 4 had Machinarium as the only BTA game. Machinarium had been in three other Humble Bundles before that. Humble Android 5 had Dungeon Defenders collection as the BTA; it had been the BTA for HiB 7 a few months prior.
Don't mind him, he just likes to sound like he knows the 411. ;)

Yeah, Im surprised how inconsistent humble is with spreading out the quality between the tiers. i'm still really surprised guacamelee wasnt in bta of hib 11

I actually skipped some of these because I was dumb, read the Android part of the title and figured it was smartphone stuff that carried over to PC (not that it actually came with Steam keys). But thanks for letting me know.

Don't mind him, he just likes to sound like he knows the 411. ;)
True, I've only been in the bundle "game" for PC a few months, I guess I'm still just a poser. :whistle2:&

I actually skipped some of these because I was dumb, read the Android part of the title and figured it was smartphone stuff that carried over to PC (not that it actually came with Steam keys). But thanks for letting me know.

True, I've only been in the bundle "game" for PC a few months, I guess I'm still just a poser. :whistle2:&
I've bought every numbered HIB since the original. Oddly a number of the seasoned CAGs only started with HIB V. It's not all about pricetrackers and stuff... it's about deep memory.

This bundle simultaneously blows and sucks.

And since I didn't see it mentioned, for at least the lower tier it's individual Steam links.

(Not that I bought this POS bundle. I'm purely speculating.)

Yep, and I'm pleased to say I snagged both at this price. :p One of those rare TRU deals that I actually got in on and I was happy with both purchases at those prices.
Yep, during that TRU PC blowout for $10 per game - made sure I got my hands on Diablo 3; Starcraft 3; and CoD Modern Warfare 3.

I went ahead and bought in at $3.45. I've paid more for worse. Even though I've only got two new Steam keys out of it, perhaps I'll get lucky with the unlocks. 

I went ahead and bought in at $3.45. I've paid more for worse. Even though I've only got two new Steam keys out of it, perhaps I'll get lucky with the unlocks.
I bought it for $1, figuring I'd BTA if they unlocked something interesting. I'll bite on most bundles for a buck, but its really rare than I bother to BTA. I think I've done it twice.

bread's done
Back