Humble Bundle Thread

Does anyone have a $1-tier page for the Weekly that had Audiosurf and Beat Hazard Ultra, by the way? There's only 1 or 2 days left to up the order amount and get the keys for the $6 tier and I was wondering if I could Paypal someone the money for the second-tier.
I could do it. Just pm me if no one else has helped you yet.

Edit: maybe. Now that I'm looking at it, it looks kinda cool :whistle2:k

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for yet another nauseating Humble Bundle, guys. Now I understand why things like Church of Fudge and 2 Girls 1 Cup exist.

re: Foul Play

I wanted to like this game.  The melodrama setting and stage aesthetics are fantastic, and the please-the-audience combo system has lots of potential.  Unfortunately, the combat is soooooooo unbelievably boring.  Mash attack until the enemy flashes, then hit the counter button.  That's it.  Feel free to dodge and jump if you want.  Played the first few levels and just couldn't convince myself to press on, as the combat just gets even more tedious with more/harder enemies.  There is co-op, but I don't think playing with a friend would put much of a dent in the monotony.

I really want this bundle for Foul Play and Dungeon Hearts cardz, but not $6 want.  But hey, Humble's been rebundling lots of titles lately, so there's that.

I could do it. Just pm me if no one else has helped you yet.

Edit: maybe. Now that I'm looking at it, it looks kinda cool :whistle2:k
S'okay. I've got two PMs about it already. I just think Retro/Grade, Audiosurf and BeatHazard Ultra are worth the $5. I missed the Weekly by like 15 minutes because derp, and I know a lot of people went in at $1 for Bit.Trip and the others.

S'okay. I've got two PMs about it already. I just think Retro/Grade, Audiosurf and BeatHazard Ultra are worth the $5. I missed the Weekly by like 15 minutes because derp, and I know a lot of people went in at $1 for Bit.Trip and the others.
Sounds good! And you know, i'm thinking these games could be a good reason to finally break into some of those Groupees albums. I may buy it myself, now.

tCd4UnC.png

The games are good but the price structuring is horrible.  Legend of Dungeon was $1ish during the last major Steam sale.  Tower of Guns was $1 on Indie Game Stand.

The games are good but the price structuring is horrible. Legend of Dungeon was $1ish during the last major Steam sale. Tower of Guns was $1 on Indie Game Stand.
Tower of Guns has seen almost no discount since it hit Steam. That IGS deal just keeps looking better, and I know I'm not alone in wishing I'd grabbed it.

I have to admit after about five or so hours I've yet to revisit it but it's still a fun game with decent replay value.  It doesn't take long to get to the top of the tower -- maybe an hour.

Thanks for yet another nauseating Humble Bundle, guys. Now I understand why things like Church of Fudge and 2 Girls 1 Cup exist.
when will these be in a bundle?

The games are good but the price structuring is horrible. Legend of Dungeon was $1ish during the last major Steam sale. Tower of Guns was $1 on Indie Game Stand.
if legend of dungeon/foul play/some piece of crap were in the one dollar tier, then tower of guns + 2 other "meh" to "decent" games were in a true (like, not priced at 6 dollars) tier, it'd be a decent weekly. but none of that is true, so it sucks

I like IGS sales more than most people here on CAG. The prices are always generally consistent (1 for main game, usually around 1.30-1.40 for BTA). Lots of those games are unique and it's cool to get them. 

New Humble Store Promotion - Kalypso Game Deals:

"Up to 80% off the kalypso catalog in the Humble Store"

Other Humble Store sales:

Wow. I know RCR is a bad deal, but that Tropico Collector's Bundle is pretty bad too ($6 yesterday vs $10 today).

I really do hope they do a repeat Kalypso so I don't miss out this time. :bouncy:

Also: It's DLC only, no base game.
Store page says it includes the base game. Looks like a mix-up with the graphic.

• Items included in Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle DLC:
  • Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition
  • Tropico 4: Megalopolis DLC
  • Tropico 4: Modern Times
  • Tropico 4: Pirate Heaven DLC
  • Tropico 4: Junta Military DLC
  • Tropico 4: Plantador DLC
  • Tropico 4: Quick-dry Cement DLC
  • Tropico 4: Vigilante DLC

Dammit, I'd be in for Omerta Gold and #FAKECAG it up, but Humble doesn't take Gabenbux as a form of payment for some stupid reason.  They must not want my money for #FAKECHARITIES.  I'll just send the money to Chloe so she can get half a boob.  

Well, go ahead and take my CAG card away. I just pre-ordered FRACT on the Humble store. First PC downloadable game I've ever downloaded. After watching 5 minutes of the Giant Bomb quick look, I had to have it :)

bread's done
Back