Humble Bundle Thread

They may not become serious, but if someone wants a cheap way to jump in with some decent bonus stuff (which I'm assuming is what's in the starter pack), this seems like a great way to do it.

I've been sitting on the fence trying it for awhile and might dip in with this bundle.
Let me put you out of your misery. (Check your PMs.)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, how many bot-chains do you think will hate-penny the bundle, get some insane number of temporary accounts to farm, and then cash out at the end of the subscription?

So, how many bot-chains do you think will hate-penny the bundle, get some insane number of temporary accounts to farm, and then cash out at the end of the subscription?
That's not hate-pennying. That's pennying-in.

With hate-pennying you do not care about receiving anything.

Penning-in -> you want it for a penny. (or to penny-lock the BTA)

Also, I don't think GMG's 14 day trial rolls over to the full version. I believe you have to buy a starter pack (like the one in the bundle) to continue.
Am I missing something? I don't see anything on the Humble page to suggest that you need to pay more than a penny to get the starter pack.

EDIT:
Never mind, question answered. I just woke up.

Am I missing something? I don't see anything on the Humble page to suggest that you need to pay more than a penny to get the starter pack.
PROTIP: If humble doesn't say there's a minimum, there isn't a minimum.

Again and again people get surprised when it's not a $1 minimum when it isn't a $1 minimum.

The only hard-and-fast rule is that is: no steam keys for less than $1. (didn't used to be that way back that, but coal)

Is it that time of the month again?
[customspoiler="you don`t want to know']
221574d1288613579-squirrel-caught-up-bike-1814.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Yes, only the steam version has the leaderboards afik. (I bought it from GOG back at Xmas... there's a good reason to play the steam version.)
Update for Race of Sun on Humble. The Flippfly account key is now available under the Steam key spot. According to Flipp's website, there should be an account key in Gog too.

I wonder if that same key is used if you use the Steam version.

Update for Race of Sun on Humble. The Flippfly account key is now available under the Steam key spot. According to Flipp's website, there should be an account key in Gog too.

Flippfly keys aren't needed at all if you use the Steam version.

I wonder if you can get an extra Steam key if you redeem your flippfly key. Someone should test it.

I don't understand what you are trying to say.

If you bought it off GOG, you got a key in your GOG account. You then create a flipfly account and redeem the key-from-GOG there and you get a steam key. The GOG-proved-flipfly-key and steam-key are different.

The HB version should just give you a straight-up steam key/link... no need for extra steps.

I wonder if you can get an extra Steam key if you redeem your flippfly key. Someone should test it.
I payed a penny to get the drm free version, I got a fliply key, but that just gave me access to the drm free version on the flipfly website, and didn't give me a steam key, so I am guessing no flipfly keys given to humble give a steam key.

I payed a penny to get the drm free version, I got a fliply key, but that just gave me access to the drm free version on the flipfly website, and didn't give me a steam key, so I am guessing no flipfly keys given to humble give a steam key.
Same experience as me.

They were smart enough to expect it, I guess.

Going to be really funny when the grand finale is Double Fine.
Pay $10 because I'm Tim Schafer and I like making unusual games. Did I mention we have to do a Kickstarter to fundraise for our Kickstarter?

Quick question about the Dr. Who comics.  If I click the link to load the ebooks to my google play account, can I still keep the direct download links? 

Quick question about the Dr. Who comics. If I click the link to load the ebooks to my google play account, can I still keep the direct download links?
I haven't purchased this bundle, but I've never seen Humble invalidate one download choice simply for choosing another - redeeming your Steam keys for games doesn't delete the DRM free version from your Humble account, so I'd imagine it would work the same for books.

Quick question about the Dr. Who comics. If I click the link to load the ebooks to my google play account, can I still keep the direct download links?
Loading the ebooks to your Google Play account is just uploading the files after you download them from Humble anyway. It's not actually tying a license for it from Google Play to your account, it's just like if you upload random mp3s you got somewhere else to your Google storage.

TL;DR - No, it doesn't remove the links from your Humble account.

So, opinions on Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse?

How low did the average drop?
It started out just being Ravaged and I guess nobody was paying attention to it so they decided to add zombies. It seems like nobody still paid attention. There's 11 people playing now, so yeah.

It's primarily a multiplayer game but from snooping around the forum on Steam I guess you can play solo with just shooting zombies or something. Might have to set a password to prevent people from joining your game.

It was in some bundle back when you were playing consoles, I think Indie Gala? In those days it was just Ravaged without zombies.

S'not too bad for a daily I guess. My daughter will prolly like GunCraft since she's a MineCraft junkie.

It's no TellTale Weekly Re-Bundle though =/

bread's done
Back