Humble Bundle Thread

Most of these humble daily deals haven't been too great....They seem to have like 1 game on great discount and bunch other wow that's a discount? price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh... I got impatient with Dead Island Riptide (I know it isn't great) after waiting a year or so and bought it during the Steam Summer Sale. It's now cheaper by almost 2 bucks for the complete package.

Humble Dailies > Steam Summer Sale. It's a thing.
The DLC is crap anyway.. you didn't miss out on anything. Some of it is cheat DLC (XP boost).

So there's a 'game' called Mountain on the humble store right now for $0.99. What is this? Is this another simulator? 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBy1eNEHYSk[/youtube]

{still waits for Bayonetta PC port}

Yeah, I know - might be an eternity...

And now I remember that I have to buy a Wii U in the near future to play the sequel. I'll probably pick up a refurbished low end model for $100 or something.

Was only a matter of time before it hit $5 like every other Deep Silver game. :)

I'm assuming most of us expected this. I think I got mine from Tremor back when they the Deep Silver Rebundle was going on.

Still waiting for Metro: LL and the National Treasure Edition of SRIV to hit $5. Shouldn't be too long given their formula for these things.

Formula:

Release game at full MSRP

Release a bunch of DLC

Put base game on sale a ton

Re-release game with DLC for $20

Put re-release on sale for $5

???

Profit

So there's a 'game' called Mountain on the humble store right now for $0.99. What is this? Is this another simulator?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBy1eNEHYSk[/youtube]
Looking at the website given in the trailer, it appears to be a game without any gameplay.

...I think they usually call those movies.

New Humble Store Daily Deal:

I was briefly confused, remembering Red Storm Rising...

1213_dbs1.png

40779-red-storm-rising-amiga-screenshot-cold-war-turns-into-a-hot.gif

Have the Steam version of Shadowrun but held off on buying the DLC on sale until I had tried the main game out. Now I'm thinking about picking up Dragonfall for the Steam key but at that price there's a bit of a psychological barrier about paying more for the DLC than the main game (even if it's arguably a more fleshed out, complete campaign in comparison).

I did really enjoy Shadowrun when I played through it. Really considering buying the DLC as I'd probably play it relatively soon, but dont wanna see it for like $2 next week and feel pissed

Well the first half of my prediction (that there wouldn't be a new bundle last Tuesday) came true, so I'm holding fast to the second half, too--that the next "main" bundle will be another Android one.

Because Humble secretly hates all of us.

Well the first half of my prediction (that there wouldn't be a new bundle last Tuesday) came true, so I'm holding fast to the second half, too--that the next "main" bundle will be another Android one.

Because Humble secretly hates all of us.
as long as they provide Steam key along with Android, I am cool. There are some decent Android game ported to Steam

as long as they provide Steam key along with Android, I am cool. There are some decent Android game ported to Steam
My original "prediction" was that it would be all F2P stuff, actually.

Though if I had to broaden it, I'd say any pure mobile bundle and/or a PC and Android bundle that's full of frequent Humble repeats would also be in line with the sort of disappointment I expect from Humble these days. :razz:

My original "prediction" was that it would be all F2P stuff, actually.

Though if I had to broaden it, I'd say any pure mobile bundle and/or a PC and Android bundle that's full of frequent Humble repeats would also be in line with the sort of disappointment I expect from Humble these days. :razz:
Pretty much.

I am going with:

Jpegs

F2P crap

mobile junk w/o Steam keys

audiobooks

ebooks

comic books

music

overpriced $25 BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN bundle

Bunch repeated shit from some Youtube celeb

Flash cards

Pay you on Tuesday for a Hamburger today

Disappointment

Despair

Relief

Rolaids

Take your pick

Base tier: Some random .txt files we found on an old floppy.  Some are poetry plus some ASCII drawings.

BTA: Minesweeper, some awesome Simpsons .wav files you can use as Start Up sounds. The Krusty the Klown one is great.

$15 Tier: Scorched Earth, We'll send a letter to 3rd world cancer children letting them know that we're protecting privacy on the internet for them.

bread's done
Back