Humble Bundle Thread

Just wanted to chime back in to say that Peggle is amazing.  Also as some have stated previously, Bookworm Adventures is one of the best PopCap games. Its inclusion would be an insta-buy for me at either tier.

I know I am alone here, but I would be happy to see Escape Rosecliff Island in the PopCap bundle.  It's both PC and Mac compatible and looks like a fun hidden object game.  I can't help it that I like Hidden Object games! Blame it on my parents for the years of Highlights magazine subscriptions.

I know I am alone here, but I would be happy to see Escape Rosecliff Island in the PopCap bundle. It's both PC and Mac compatible and looks like a fun hidden object game. I can't help it that I like Hidden Object games! Blame it on my parents for the years of Highlights magazine subscriptions.
The problem for me with the Popcap hidden object games that I tried 2-3 years back is that the *only* mechanic in the games is finding hidden objects (yeah, I know, what did I expect?) I've only ever finished one of them (gritting my teeth, just like with Peggle) and there was some sort of lame non-hidden-object puzzle right at the end but that doesn't count for much.

Compare that with, say, the Angelica Weaver adventure that we got in the Groupees bundle - now that was good casual fun because it had quite a bit of variety in the puzzles (not just hidden object clickery over and over).

I don't know if the more recent Popcap hidden object games have gotten better but the older ones were just basically a slog through screen after screen (and they repeat too!) of clicking on objects.

The problem for me with the Popcap hidden object games that I tried 2-3 years back is that the *only* mechanic in the games is finding hidden objects (yeah, I know, what did I expect?) I've only ever finished one of them (gritting my teeth, just like with Peggle) and there was some sort of lame non-hidden-object puzzle right at the end but that doesn't count for much.
If you like hidden object games mixed with other game mechanics, look into Pickers and 4 Elements.

... What the crap?

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Steam) is part of the Humble Store sale?!

Antichamber (Steam) - $5.99
Planetary Annihilation Beta (Steam) - $39.99
Receiver (Steam+DRM-free)- $1.99
Dust: An Elysian Tail (Steam) - $7.49
Blade Symphony Pre-order (Steam) - $7.49
Papers, Please (Steam+DRM-free) - $5.99
Guild Wars 2 - $29.99
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Steam) - $4.99
Alan Wake Franchise (Steam) - $5.99
so close far cry 3 bd so far 1.25 cents i will buy u willl at least the next sale on it will be that price damn guess 2014 it be 75% off. edit i kind dof rage on steamgift post saying where it says bonuse bta i kind of diss him and says to him ur drunkdude it didnt say that

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the Daedalic bundle give you actual keys, or do you have to link to your Steam account like the WB bundle?

just got far cry 3 bd. good enough price @ $5 and redeemed on steam. hoping to get the regular far cry 3 for steam  and metro last light and other misc dlcs for cheap during the holidays. 

okay a friend i give giftlink and she got put email everything th link send for the person when she click on it it didnt load upp at all anything that might work and she try copy paste same thing so what should she do?

I ended up doing the opposite and got Euro Truck Simulator 2 instead of Rogue Legacy. I'm torn on Legacy, as I already have FTL and Spelunky to finish. Wonder if I should wait for a Humble Bundle?
You're already fighting a losing battle if you look at FTL, Spelunky or Rogue Legacy as games to "finish", I'd say.

blah lalme excuse humble bundle goes backward and i have no idea what it not updating my library i bta but no keys except one buck!!

Well ain't that some shit. Anybody got a cheap FEAR 1 key? That's all I really want anyway.
Do you still need the game? I can PM you the link if you do.

If anyone else wants these besides FEAR for free, just PM me.

uSZvn3k.png

Edit: Only Fear 3 is left. I'll just drop it here later if no one PM's me wanting them.

Well, shit, if people are just giving away their Guardians of the Middle Earth and Mortal Kombat keys, I'll take one. See my sig if interested.

Looks like Scribblenaughts Unmasked is on the storefront, now, by the way. But not discounted. Yech.

what does the unlink from you steam account button mean on the bundle downloand page? can you link them and then unlink them and give them away?

Do you still need the game? I can PM you the link if you do.

If anyone else wants these besides FEAR for free, just PM me.

uSZvn3k.png

Edit: Only Fear 3 is left. I'll just drop it here later if no one PM's me wanting them.
Sorry for the slow reply, but if you've still got it I still need it. Thanks!.

EDIT: Got it, you rule!

I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but FEAR 1 actually comes with the two expansion packs Extraction Point and Perseus Mandate.

In previous bundles if it didn't state you needed to bta for bonuses you got them by buying an any price within the first week.

PS Thank for the game!

For what it's worth, it looks like the BTA isn't locked to the amount at the time you paid under the average.  Right now the BTA is $4.63, and that's what the add-to-your-total-purchase page is telling I need to match to get the BTA games.

Still, I threw in a buck a couple of days ago hoping to get FEAR 1 and GoME.  Oh well.

For what it's worth, it looks like the BTA isn't locked to the amount at the time you paid under the average. Right now the BTA is $4.63, and that's what the add-to-your-total-purchase page is telling I need to match to get the BTA games.

Still, I threw in a buck hoping to get FEAR 1 and GoME. Oh well.
I don't think this is true. I paid a dollar on the day the bundle went live, and it tells me my total needs to be above $3.32 to BTA.

I don't think this is true. I paid a dollar on the day the bundle went live, and it tells me my total needs to be above $3.32 to BTA.
Really? Wow, what are the odds that the BTA when I purchased is exactly the same as right now...

Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket.

Weaksauce. I wanted the MK collection. Any kind CAG got a spare, or will I have to go scour the sell/trade thread like a peasant?  Thanks to MrNinjaSquirrel for the very kind donation! I love this community!

Tomorrow's Weekly may be bitComposer Games

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnFuqxUHTNY[/youtube]

PWYW

• Thunderwolves
  • Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
  • Air Conflicts Pacific Carriers
  • Jagged Alliance Classics (1, 2, Deadly Games, Unfinished Business)

$6+

• Expeditions Conquistador
  • Jagged Alliance Crossfire

bread's done
Back