• App Game Kit 2
  • Spriter Pro
  • Sprite Lamp
  • Humble Bundle Fantasy DLC Pack
  • Goats On A Bridge
FREE:

• Mibibli's Quest
  • Humble Bundle Exclusive DLC
Humble Store Promotion - DRM-Freedom Sale (Day 5)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you humble for ensuring that there will be 20,000 more shitty RPG Maker paint by the numbers cut and paste games in the coming months on Steam.

Well, at least Nitrosmob will be happy.

Thank you humble for ensuring that there will be 20,000 more shitty RPG Maker paint by the numbers cut and paste games in the coming months on Steam.

Well, at least Nitrosmob will be happy.
As long as they are pretentious, harken back to SNES RPGs but have none of the soul and use default assets!

Hey, there's also a free giveaway for a game called Mibibli's Quest. It includes the soundtrack (sold for $10 at the dev's site.) Score.

81456-wait-a-minute-this-isnt-funny-8PnU.gif

Let's not jump the gun - the games will primarily show up in Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundles. Roughly half will make it to Steam, and fewer will have cards.

Holy shit - Humble just subsidized Groupees.

Bundle is endorsed by sunasun...

bGo5Nok.png

It's not actually a bad bundle. There are three Steam games in the $1 tier that haven't been bundled before, 1 that has, and AGFpro 2.0. Two of the new games have cards, too.

It's not actually a bad bundle. There are three Steam games in the $1 tier that haven't been bundled before, 1 that has, and AGFpro 2.0. Two of the new games have cards, too.
Labyrinthian Dreams has been bundled twice by Indie Gala, dear.

Last Word actually looks maybe semi decent though. At least it's not the same old we so desperately wish we could be Final Fantasty but are clearly inferior shit.

Labyrinthian Dreams has been bundled twice by Indie Gala, dear.

Last Word actually looks maybe semi decent though. At least it's not the same old we so desperately wish we could be Final Fantasty but are clearly inferior shit.
Yeah, I said you get 3 that haven't, 1 that has, and AGFPRO. There are 5 Steam keys in the $1 tier. ;)

uh there's only 3 games in the $1 tier.

on1WST5.png

*Edited to add: Game Guru isn't really a game, but I suppose it's about as much of a 'game' as the default asset pack shit that has been showing up on the weekly sales lately.

uh there's only 3 games in the $1 tier.

on1WST5.png

*Edited to add: Game Guru isn't really a game, but I suppose it's about as much of a 'game' as the default asset pack shit that has been showing up on the weekly sales lately.
tumblr_mqrusx9T6j1szunwro1_400.gif

Here's my extra $10 GameDevFort code: "humble-bundle-2015"
Soundscapes: Forests of the Necromancer 8-track "album"... $19.99

Sinister Hallows 18-spooky-track "album"... $29.99

Inspirational Vol.1 37-track "album".... $49.99

...Are these dicklicks for serious?

Anyone BTA? There's no RPG Maker VX Ace Deluxe on Steam, and I was wondering if it was something new that's not out yet, or if it's just a bundle of RPG Maker VX Ace and the Luna Engine.

For all that don't live in Tebow chat I will quote myself:

Since Stencyl looks like the easiest software I will make a game about tebow battling the govt and final boss will be obama but if he kills him he becomes president and no one understands him or brut battling indie devs and final boss is gaben in an ironic twist he has to kill him and lose his steam collection sell it on google play and ios and make millions

Has the Deluxe Edition of RPG Maker been bundled before?
Anyone BTA? There's no RPG Maker VX Ace Deluxe on Steam, and I was wondering if it was something new that's not out yet, or if it's just a bundle of RPG Maker VX Ace and the Luna Engine.
Only the standard edition was bundled in the Humble RPG Maker Weekly Bundle. The Humble Store page for the Deluxe edition seems to indicate that the only addition is the Luna Engine, which is weird because the BTA tier has keys for both VX Ace Deluxe and Luna Engine.

Only the standard edition was bundled in the Humble RPG Maker Weekly Bundle. The Humble Store page for the Deluxe edition seems to indicate that the only addition is the Luna Engine, which is weird because the BTA tier has keys for both VX Ace Deluxe and Luna Engine.
If you redeem the deluxe edition does it show up as the deluxe edition in your library, or just the standard version? And also some stuff doesn't have Steam icons on the Humble page, but also don't say DRM free. Do the various DLC packs in the bundle give Steam keys?

If you redeem the deluxe edition does it show up as the deluxe edition in your library, or just the standard version? And also some stuff doesn't have Steam icons on the Humble page, but also don't say DRM free. Do the various DLC packs in the bundle give Steam keys?
Redeeming the Deluxe key should give you the standard edition with Luna in your DLC list.

I just tried the Deluxe key and it redeems as just the standard edition. You have to redeem that and the Luna key to get "Deluxe".

The DLC Packs need to be imported into RPG Maker manually (example).

Those 2 finalist RPGMaker games seem like they're worth a dollar. Wish I had the patience for making something with this, but I'd likely rather use an open source engine and mess with the programming myself.

[quote name="MysterD" post="12789520" timestamp="1436307810"]For the BTA unlocks in this bundle?
For all other future bundles?
Or both?[/quote]
What's the BTA at now for the love of Jebus?

[quote name="MysterD" post="12789555" timestamp="1436308688"]I'll look, even though I'm not interested in this bundle's BTA.
Up to $10.20 now.[/quote]
Too high, what about now? Please also tell me what your favorite brand of shoes are and what you think of McDonald's dollar menu offerings.

Bundle is endorsed by sunasun...

bGo5Nok.png

I should get free bundles as royalty for them using my likeness.

Too high, what about now? Please also tell me what your favorite brand of shoes are and what you think of McDonald's dollar menu offerings.
He likes whatever Kanye west wears and wheelies. McDonald's dollar menu is ok for him although he prefers Burger King, the rodeo burger is his favorite. His favorite band is any collaboration iggy azalea does with a rapper

He likes whatever Kanye west wears and wheelies. McDonald's dollar menu is ok for him although he prefers Burger King, the rodeo burger is his favorite. His favorite band is any collaboration iggy azalea does with a rapper
I can answer for myself.

To set the record straight:

I like Kanye for his music, not his fashion. I'm not into fashion, honestly.

I don't care for Burger King or McDonald's. I'm not actually a fan of fast food. MickeyD's fries are decent, though.

Iggy's certainly nothing special. Her first LP "The New Classic" is far from freaking classic. Mediocre at best.

I can answer for myself.

To set the record straight:

I like Kanye for his music, not his fashion. I'm not into fashion, honestly.

I don't care for Burger King or McDonald's. I'm not actually a fan of fast food. MickeyD's fries are decent, though.

Iggy's certainly nothing special. Her first LP "The New Classic" is far from freaking classic. Mediocre at best.
You gotta admit, I was pretty fucking close

BTW what is the bta at

This is like the Star Wars bundle, where if you're interested in it the only real options are the $1 tier if it's all you can afford, or the $12 tier. Makes no sense to buy the BTA at this point.

The best Iggy Azalea song is "Problem" with Ariana Grande, and the parody of that song is even better than the real song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-koXQqD0p5s

Oh ariana grande recently caught licking doughnuts was the first thing I saw on the news today.    Nasty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZu-0lfMn7I

anyway back on topic, going to get the 1 dollar tier

The best Iggy Azalea song is "Problem" with Ariana Grande, and the parody of that song is even better than the real song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-koXQqD0p5s
LMFAO @ that video!!! :)

It's probably better to limit Iggy just to a feature, until she improves her bars. That doesn't expose her mediocre rap skills as much - just to keep her to either say just a short chorus, one 8 bar verse, or one 16 bar verse.

"Runway" (Ft. Pusha T) and "Work" are my favorite Iggy songs.

"Runway" - No surprise here, Push outshines Iggy on her own song.

"Work" - that beat's sick and it has some of her better verses, IMHO.

bread's done
Back