Humble Bundle Thread

Damn this Bundle will prob not go sub $4 huh
Right now, doesn't look like it.

That might've been possible, if they actually put a DRM-FREE game in the $1 Tier.

Some people probably would've just pennied-in for the DRM-FREE game - and drove the cost down for the BTA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already own everything but Van Helsing II, but I was looking to get VH2 and VH3 before September so I can get the Final Cut version for free.  Now I just need VH3 to go on sale.

already have Van Helsing 2.  would have BTA ed bundle if had VH3.  should be interesting to see the reveals.  solid base level for a dollar

Right now, doesn't look like it.

That might've been possible, if they actually put a DRM-FREE game in the $1 Tier.

Some people probably would've just pennied-in for the DRM-FREE game - and drove the cost down for the BTA.
Pennies don't count towards the average. I believe nothing under $1 counts.

Hm, the $1 tier looks great.  I'd only BTA for Van Helsing II - is it worth the extra $3.... decisions, decisions....

Will probably $1 it.  No real interest in Endless Space or Stanley Parable but it's still a damn cheap BTA.  Wonder if something like Dungeon of the Endless could be added.

I remember they said they "cancelled all of the glitched accounts" and I was like

lol.gif

I remember they said they "cancelled all of the glitched accounts" and I was like

lol.gif
You'd think at some point the fact that the number of free keys going out greatly outnumbers the number of paid subs they have would be a thing that makes them go hmmm.

I'm sure one of these days like 10 years from now or whatever they'll have an OH SHIT moment. I'd hate to be that guy.

Not all of us were graced with that glitch. :bomb: :cry: :twoguns:
I had no idea this glitch was common, I thought I was special. :(
I've been a prime member for the last like five years (if not more) and haven't paid for it in a long long time.
I don't even visit the site unless they email me about a free title.

Stanley Parable was already in another HB, so most bundlers already have that... that's my theory, anyway. Endless Space also bundled a milion times, feels like, and I'm sure Van Helsing II will be rebundled with DLC by the end of the year. Frankly, they messed up by not putting Mercenary Kings in the 2nd tier, that's the one I really want.
Was it? ITAD doesn't show any, and I don't remember it being in one (unless it was a $12+ tier, or something like that.)

It's $18 for a game that's regular price $25 and $18.75 if you split a 4 pack and that's with no sale at all. Also the game's been Early Access for almost 2 years and has been as low as $9 at one point.

I know people usually buy anything on Humble just because but that tier is a terrible deal. At $12 it might move but $18 is not really the extra expense.
I understand why it's not appealing in this bundle, but I didn't think that those $12+ fixed-price tiers had such a large effect on the average price.

I went to the site, saw the "mobile bundle" banner and thought, "gee I wonder what that could be" and left. Guess we'll never know, now.
Considering it was under "Humble Weekly Bundle" in the OP, I checked that on the site and saw nothing Neo Geo. Had no idea it was a mobile bundle.

Thanks for the help though, dick.

Considering it was under "Humble Weekly Bundle" in the OP, I checked that on the site and saw nothing Neo Geo. Had no idea it was a mobile bundle.

Thanks for the help though, dick.
What's an OP?

Humble Megathread - Jumble Bundle 4 - Kickstarter Weekly - NEOGEO Mobile - Kickstarter Books & India Comics

You are posting purposefully and I do not approve.

Horrible little console creature, shouldn't you be off buying three dozen boxes of Super Golden Crisp to stockpile Xbawx points?

Question for the TremorBros out there. If Tremor posts games from humble bundles, how long does it typically take? I'm still on the fence on the Jumbo 4 bundle, and I'd like to see if they up the games for that.

I've only been a tremorbro for about three weeks now. So my experience is pretty limited.

[quote name="lolwut?" post="12822015" timestamp="1437613432"]Getting topped off repeatedly was better than any Humble Bundle I could've hoped for.

Thanks guys[/quote]
Please leave whatever frolicking you and Tebow do in TebowChat, kthx.

Question for the TremorBros out there. If Tremor posts games from humble bundles, how long does it typically take? I'm still on the fence on the Jumbo 4 bundle, and I'd like to see if they up the games for that.

I've only been a tremorbro for about three weeks now. So my experience is pretty limited.
Tremor tends to post stuff at the strangest times. I've found that I've missed out on quiet a few games here and there because they're added during the hours where most of us are sleeping (between 12-4 AM PDT).

Humble bundle games are usually added within a day or two. The first batch already sold out, but they just added 99 copies of the two tiers a few minutes ago.

Tremor tends to post stuff at the strangest times. I've found that I've missed out on quiet a few games here and there because they're added during the hours where most of us are sleeping (between 12-4 AM PDT).

Humble bundle games are usually added within a day or two. The first batch already sold out, but they just added 99 copies of the two tiers just a few minutes ago.
Good lord, those were probably staring me in the face the whole time. I was expecting them to be the very newest games listed. But they added several other games after adding the humble games. I didn't even notice the humble games after the various zombie game that they added. I feel like an idiot now.

Those prices though. They'll wipe out my coin balance. I'd be better served just buying the bundle at $4.10 (I sill have a tab open at that BTA) and saving my tremor coins for other bundle scraps.

Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: I just noticed that I had a separate tab that I opened a few hours ago and never refreshed. The HJ7 games weren't listed on the store at that time. So I guess I wasn't staring at them the whole time after all.

Good lord, those were probably staring me in the face the whole time. I was expecting them to be the very newest games listed. But they added several other games after adding the humble games. I didn't even notice the humble games after the various zombie game that they added. I feel like an idiot now.

Those prices though. They'll wipe my coin balance out. I'd be better served just buying the bundle at $4.10 (I sill have a tab open at that BTA) and saving my tremor coins for other bundle scraps.

Thanks for the reply.
Welcome.

Actually I use to think the same thing, that the newest added games would appear first but that's not always the case. Once those games are sold out their listing disappears but when Tremor replenishes their inventory later the games can (and usually do) appear in the same spot. So basically once a game has zero items remaining they become hidden but not removed from Tremor's running inventory list. That's why they currently remain after the zombie games at the moment.

A good measurement of tremor coins is $1 = 1,000 coins, so the latest Humble is pretty close to being in line in terms of value. I tend to only use tremor to cherry pick games from bundles where I only need a few since coins are not always easy to accumulate when you need them. If I need roughly 70-80% of a bundle I usually buy the whole bundle directly from the bundle site and save my coins.

You have the right idea and it's probably best to save those coins if you need most of those games.

Was it? ITAD doesn't show any, and I don't remember it being in one (unless it was a $12+ tier, or something like that.)

I understand why it's not appealing in this bundle, but I didn't think that those $12+ fixed-price tiers had such a large effect on the average price.
Never mind, you're right. I bought it during a Steam sale, must've confused it with something else.

bread's done
Back