Humble Bundle Thread

I haven't done an audiobook from HB in a while - can they be imported into Audible to listen to?
You get an mp3.

If you're using an Iphone, I just convert them to audiobooks using itunes. When I transfer them over to my Iphone, the books show up in my iBooks and Audible apps.

I don't know about Andriod though

You get an mp3.

If you're using an Iphone, I just convert them to audiobooks using itunes. When I transfer them over to my Iphone, the books show up in my iBooks and Audible apps.

I don't know about Andriod though
I'll have to see if I can find a way to convert the mp3 to audiobook. Thanks.

dafuq are you guys talking about converting a universal file format like mp3 into DRM shit like Audible AAX for

This is almost as bad as the Nintendo debacle.

mEwbQ5q.png

Because audiobook formart, at least in itunes, go to its own folder and the player will remember your spot, even if you accidentally hit the next button. I much prefer to convert my audiobook mp3 to an audiobook formart. I left it as mp3 (before I knew how to convert) and I lost my place several times when I wanted to switch to music.

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Rising Star Games:
  • Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
  • The Marvellous Miss Take
  • Tulpa
Beat the Average for the above and:
  • Kromaia
  • Cloudbuilt
Pay $8 or more for all of the above and:
  • TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
  • Ratz Instagib (Early Access)

Last edited by a moderator:
New Humble Weekly Bundle - Rising Star Games:

• Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
  • The Marvellous Miss Take
  • Tulpa
Beat the Average for the above and:
  • Kromaia
  • Cloudbuilt
Pay $8 or more for all of the above and:
  • TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
  • Ratz Instagib (Early Access)
I feel substantially less bad now about gilbying raising my penny lock-in for the previous HB that had Miss Take in it now. Especially since I haven't bitten on any of the previous bundle tiers that had Deadly Premonition in them.

EDIT:
I was looking at this post and I realized how incredibly little it would mean to most non-PC-thread CAGs. I'm okay with this.

The Marvellous Miss Take was in the BTA level of the Leading Ladies 2 bundle less than two months ago. I kinda expected it to eventually hit the lower tier of another bundle. But this soon?

Wait - this actually comes w/ the soundtrack, even though its in MP3 format?
Wait, does this include soundtracks? And why does the Steam store page for DP soundtrack say "English language not supported"?
This only seems to include the DP soundtrack. I bought in at BTA and only got that one.

And yes, sometimes the bundle pages don't list the soundtracks. That is why I always ask if they're included.

Suwheet, glad I passed on grabbing Marvellous Miss Take until now.

That $8 tier is atrocious. Ratz Instagib is a fun game, but noone wants to pay that much for it, it's MSRP is $9 and TRI has been $4 on sale before. This was a good opportunity to boost the small community Ratz has ... FAILED.

The BTA tier looks nice, and the price is still dropping

Suwheet, glad I passed on grabbing Marvellous Miss Take until now.

That $8 tier is atrocious. Ratz Instagib is a fun game, but noone wants to pay that much for it, it's MSRP is $9 and TRI has been $4 on sale before. This was a good opportunity to boost the small community Ratz has ... FAILED.

The BTA tier looks nice, and the price is still dropping
Yep, I'm waiting on the BTA to keep bricking like it's been. I'll probably BTA, since it's so cheap.

I already only own Deadly Premonition (on Steam only) + Marvellous Miss Take.

I do want DP's music.

Have Marvelous Miss Take and Deadly Premonition, don't know that I want Tulpa. BTA tier is really good for the price though, so in for that.

Because you guys care and all.

What is Ratz doing in the top tier though

Have Marvelous Miss Take and Deadly Premonition, don't know that I want Tulpa. BTA tier is really good for the price though, so in for that.

Riported for off topic: What I really want to know is how much VRAMS and what kind of DRM does you shoes have?

plsthxsyousirs

You obvs never played Ratz bro, it's like a brotastic good time to have some hawt rat on rat action with it just shooting everywhere and just spraying everywhere round after round of just shooting and spraying action. Super hawt.

You obvs never played Ratz bro, it's like a brotastic good time to have some hawt rat on rat action with it just shooting everywhere and just spraying everywhere round after round of just shooting and spraying action. Super hawt.
There is no way you can keep this up for a year until the next name change. But it you do I'll brofist you forever.

Does anyone recommend the BTA games? I know that cloud one sold well in a Steam sale (like anyone played it haha).
I played Cloudbuilt. It's a decent game but very frustrating. I'd say the amount of frustration probably makes it not worth playing for many people, but it's good if you're into that kind of gameplay.

There's a build your own Telltale games bundle. The more you add, the higher the discount.

Puzzle Agent and the Poker Nights are 99 cents.

So Game of Thrones + two of those = $7.99

Tales From the Borderlands + two is $6.99

GoT + Borderlands + all three is $10.49

Humble also has a build your own telltale bundle, where you get a bigger discount with the more games you add.  There's some cheap ones there that just keep dropping the price more than it goes up so you can get Game of Thrones and Tales from Borderlands for $10.49.  All of them have steam keys.

There's a build your own Telltale games bundle. The more you add, the higher the discount.

Nice. I'm really hesitant on buying Tales From the Borderlands since it's not a true Borderlands game. Can anyone say whether or not it's actually good? I like the story and all, but the combat is where it's at.

Nice. I'm really hesitant on buying Tales From the Borderlands since it's not a true Borderlands game. Can anyone say whether or not it's actually good? I like the story and all, but the combat is where it's at.
I played a couple of episodes on the XB1 and enjoyed it. I'd say only buy it if you are ok with the way telltale games play and are a fan or the Borderlands universe.

GoT + Borderlands + Walking Dead Season 2 + Wolf Among Us + Jurassic Park for $18.50.

That's really tempting.

I'm only missing GoT, Tales from Borderlands, and Jurassic Park, but that's about $5 each and they're likely not getting much cheaper than that. That's a lot of "game" time for the price, so I'm in.

Incoming Telltale Bundle confirmed.

400 days will also work with the $0.99 games since it uses the full price to determine the discount.

I'm missing these Telltale Games:

Game of Thrones + Tales from the Borderlands + The Wolf Among Us + Jurassic Park: The Game

Pretty great deal. Regular sale prices on these newer telltale games have been too high for me to be interested. Grabbed GoT, Borderlands, Walking Dead S2 + 400 days, and a filler Poker Night. Passed on Jurassic Park, that one could be cheaper.

bread's done
Back