Humble Bundle Thread

Humble WB Games Classics Bundle

I may BTA depending on how low it drops as I somehow avoided all but Shadow of Mordor and Bastion.

$1:

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition

Batman: Arkham Origins

BTA:

Bastion

Mad Max

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

10% off LEGO The Incredibles

$12:

Batman: Arkham Knight

Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass

$2 credit for monthly subscribers
If you're missing even a few of these - yeah, this bundle's awesome.

I own most of this already, unfortunately. I'm only missing Scribblenauts Unlimited here.

About Bastion - somehow, I don't have this on Steam. Already own it w/ the DLC from Gamersgate (DRM-FREE).

I only have Scribblenauts in the bottom tier so I want to buy, but I only need Mad Max in the top tier so I can't decide if it's worth it just for that.

If you're missing even a few of these - yeah, this bundle's awesome.

I own most of this already, unfortunately. I'm only missing Scribblenauts Unlimited here.
About Bastion - somehow, I don't have this on Steam. Already own it w/ the DLC from Gamersgate (DRM-FREE).
...Bastion had DLC?

Stranger's Dream was the Free DLC/Update.
I'm not sure updates really count as DLC, even when they add a significant amount of content.

Speaking of DLC, though, does anyone know if the Arkham Knight Season Pass include all the DLC? The Steam store page description doesn't really say anything useful about what's inside.

I have Arkham Knight Season Pass. Got it a while ago.

For some reason, Steam page doesn't show me what DLC's I own, unless I click on each DLC page.

Checked my AK Steam Library's DLC's and it looks like everything's there - 24 DLC's (from Season Pass) are there.

If you are curious what's in AK Season Pass, Fanatical has the full list:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/dlc/batman-arkham-knight-season-pass

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain't got around to playing Batman AK SP yet.

Go to Howlongtobeat.com and type in "Batman: Arkham Knight."

That should get you all the Batman: AK content listings and how short they all are.

I think i'm a bit tired of open world games in general. I have an unpopular opinion but the newest Spider-Man game is kind of boring too me. It's very polished, and the fighting is good, but it's just a really polished somewhat boring open world game. It's still decent enough and short enough for me to finish, but it's just OK at best IMHO.

After pondering it for a few days. I grabbed the Tank Girl 30th Anniversary comics bundle this morning. Not very familiar with the character, but I've watched the movie a few times. I wish DC or Marvel would do one of these comics bundles, but they're both too greedy for that.

I think i'm a bit tired of open world games in general. I have an unpopular opinion but the newest Spider-Man game is kind of boring too me. It's very polished, and the fighting is good, but it's just a really polished somewhat boring open world game. It's still decent enough and short enough for me to finish, but it's just OK at best IMHO.
They're very rinse-and-repeat. Specifically ones that copy the Ubi model (and WB games do... heavily).

Mad Max can get a bit repetitive but it's fun enough to be worth $4 on its own.
Agreed. I tried it like 4 times before getting into it, at which point I played through the whole game. It's a solid, nothing special type of game that's good enough to waste some time with. Easily worth 4 bucks.

I liked Mad Max and think it's well worth the four bucks.  It's mainly the same thing repeated over and over but the world has some cool bits to explore, the car fights are fun and the only place where it seriously stumbles is that stupid race track bit that's feels out of place even for a game that's 70% automotive combat.  The story is trash so you don't necessarily need to feel obligated to complete it.  Drive around, beat up War Boys, take a bunch of bitchin' screen shots.

I liked Mad Max and think it's well worth the four bucks. It's mainly the same thing repeated over and over but the world has some cool bits to explore, the car fights are fun and the only place where it seriously stumbles is that stupid race track bit that's feels out of place even for a game that's 70% automotive combat. The story is trash so you don't necessarily need to feel obligated to complete it. Drive around, beat up War Boys, take a bunch of bitchin' screen shots.
I liked Mad Max b/c of its graphics quality, performance (runs great on anything somewhat modern of a system, it seems like), game mechanics (combat's awesome, vehicular or on foot) and the Mad Max IP/setting - but that's another open-world game that I've also thrown to the side and haven't finished.

So many open-world games on the market, it ain't funny. In particular, this game really takes a lot of the stuff from Avalanche's JC games (open-world stuff w/ side-quests of destroy-a-thons, kill-a-thons, and collect-a-thons everywhere) and Batman: Arkham games (Arkham combat) - all games, which I've had my fill of, for the time being.

Hell, that's not even counting other open world games like Sleeping Dogs (has the Arkham-style combat) and Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor/War games (AC-like and also has Arkham-like combat).

Definitely worth $4, even if you just buzz around here and there for around for 4-10 hours or so.

This is not the Day of the Devs bundle.
One week away from the leaked end date, so today has to be the day, right?

Gx0VZGkUTVW2wME4TXO3aNoIK-Y=.gif

... Right?

Humble canceled my pause on my monthly subs...so I've got a ticket in for a refund. If that fails, perhaps reclaiming the funds via paypal will work.

They have such a quality business ethic :|

A bundle is almost certainly coming.

http://dayofthedevs.com/

In the admission section towards the bottom, it mentions "VIP Access with forthcoming Humble Bundle."
Fake news perpetrated by the Deep State. Globalist plot headed by talks between parties like Soros, Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission, you name it, folks. They're trying to subjugate our social awareness with hopes of a Day of the Devs bundle so we don't notice as the inter-dimensional lizard people seep in and set up FEMA camps. It's happening.

Forgot about the Monthly deadline but I was leaning towards buying it anyway with $12 being a good enough price for Hitman plus other stuff. Hopefully the unlocks won't be 2deep4me pudding eating simulators.

Forgot about the Monthly deadline but I was leaning towards buying it anyway with $12 being a good enough price for Hitman plus other stuff. Hopefully the unlocks won't be 2deep4me pudding eating simulators.
Pudding eating simulator is #1 on my Obscure Simulator Most Wanted list, so one of us will be going home disappointed here

Day of the Devs now live. Crossing Souls is out, Hotline Miami 2 is in.

$1 -- Full Throttle Remastered, Burly Men at Sea

BTA -- Rime, Hotline Miami 2, Yooka-Laylee

$12 -- Minit, Hyper Light Drifter, Day of the Devs VIP ticket, $2 Store credit for Monthly subs

BTA at $6.35 at the moment. Would've been an easy buy if they kept Crossing Souls in and the top tier was $10, but since I already have HL2, Yooka and HLD from Monthly bundles, it seems better to just get the $1 tier here and that Origins bundle at Fanatical.

Now is Minit worth the value above BTA when I already have Hyper Light Drifter?
Yeah, that's where I'm at. An extra $6 for Minit + $2 store credit. I'm leaning towards no.

BTA now below $6, starting to become an easier decision to just get the $1 tier and that Fanatical bundle for Rime.

Yeah, that's where I'm at. An extra $6 for Minit + $2 store credit. I'm leaning towards no.

BTA now below $6, starting to become an easier decision to just get the $1 tier and that Fanatical bundle for Rime.
I don't have Hotline Miami 2 or Yooka...and I think I'd prefer those over River City Ransom Underground and a bunch of games I probably won't play, though a couple do look interesting. Decisions.

Decent bundle if you don't own anything, but Hotline, Yooka, and Hyper Light have all been in Humble Monthlies. Dollar tier is decent and I'm in for that, though. 

I don't have Hotline Miami 2 or Yooka...and I think I'd prefer those over River City Ransom Underground and a bunch of games I probably won't play, though a couple do look interesting. Decisions.
Yeah, looking over that Fanatical bundle some more and outside of Rime and maybe RCRU, nothing there intrigues me at all.

YL is fairly divisive (I thought it was a solid throwback to the 3D collect-a-thon days that did nothing to advance the genre) but Hotline 2 is brilliant. BTA is great if you don't own any of those three.

Yeah, looking over that Fanatical bundle some more and outside of Rime and maybe RCRU, nothing there intrigues me at all.

YL is fairly divisive (I thought it was a solid throwback to the 3D collect-a-thon days that did nothing to advance the genre) but Hotline 2 is brilliant. BTA is great if you don't own any of those three.
Agreed, I thought Yooka was more than worth playing and honestly can't understand why it was panned. Not a fantastic game, but if you like old collectathons you should like it. Agreed that Hotline 2 is very good. I've played Rime and really didn't enjoy it that much at all, but for just an additional 4.50 or so to get Yooka/Hotline it's really a bonus more than anything. If you own nothing in the bundle the bta is an easy buy imo.

The bigger question to me is the 12 dollar tier. Hyper Light Drifter is decent, but unspectacular. I haven't played Minit, it got good reviews although according to hltb it's very short. Personally if you own nothing in the bundle both the dollar and bta tiers are good deals, but the 12 dollar tier really doesn't seem worth it.

I've had an interest in Shuyan Saga for a while, which is why I've been circling around the Fanatical bundle. But, now that Rime is in this bundle, and because I don't own anything in this bundle, it is giving me pause.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

I'm in the same pickle as the rest of you.

HB - $4.65 for RiME, Hotline Miami 2, and Yooka-Laylee (subtracted cost of $1 tier since I'll get that anyway)

or

Fanatical - $4.99 for Rebel Galaxy, RiME, Remothered, Outpost Zero, and Gloom (wishlisted games) plus some other stuff

yW8IKO0.gif

I'm in the same pickle as the rest of you.

HB - $4.65 for RiME, Hotline Miami 2, and Yooka-Laylee (subtracted cost of $1 tier since I'll get that anyway)

or

Fanatical - $4.99 for Rebel Galaxy, RiME, Remothered, Outpost Zero, and Gloom (wishlisted games) plus some other stuff

yW8IKO0.gif
Both.

Cesspool the extras.

EDIT:

RCR Underground is awesome. If you liked the old-school NES RCR, Underground will be up your alley.

Also, Hotline Miami 2 is awesome also. The music in that game is outstanding.

I've never subscribed to Humble Monthly. Is Hyper Light Drifter worth it for the $12 tier?
Given that the bta is now like 6.20, another 5.80 for HLD and Minit isn't a terrible deal. HLD has a msrp of 20 bucks so even if it was 75% off it'd be 5 bucks (it's never been less than 8 on its own), Minit is probably worth an additional 80 cents (it has a msrp of 10 dollars). If you don't buy the 12 dollar tier you're just going to be waiting for the next bundle with HLD in it for a good deal, and the next bundle you might own half the stuff in it. If you don't have anything in the bundle I'd probably recommend just buying the 12 dollar tier.

Of course a lot of this just depends on how much you'll enjoy HLD (and Minit). I haven't played Minit but I thought HLD was just okay.

bread's done
Back