Humble Bundle Thread

Hmm, I don't know how I managed it, but I still don't own Audiosurf. I wonder if I should?...
I think it's great and worth $1, but with the sequel on early access it might be one of those games where the second one does everything the first does and more. It's not like there's a story to catch up on or different music included that you'll want to buy it for like a Rock Band game. I have yet to play #2 so I can't say for sure.

OK, bought - I find it strange that Audiosurf has not yet been bundled (famous last words...) but $1 for a Steam key and the DRM-free version it good enough.

OK, bought - I find it strange that Audiosurf has not yet been bundled (famous last words...) but $1 for a Steam key and the DRM-free version it good enough.
It probably will get bundled now that Audiosurf 2 has been released. I'm sure that's why it's a dollar (because of the sequel).

From what I've read, the sequel is far superior. I played the first Audiosurf for 20 minutes and got bored.. clearly not for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It probably will get bundled now that Audiosurf 2 has been released. I'm sure that's why it's a dollar (because of the sequel).

From what I've read, the sequel is far superior. I played the first Audiosurf for 20 minutes and got bored.. clearly not for me.
You obviously are not a connoisseur of good games. Go back to shooting your ice shards all over the screen in Torchlight II.

thanks to Humble store, I no longer need to pay attention to black friday deals ^_^

I got everything I wanted lol.

except Ducktales.

If you already have Beat Hazard no real point in Audio Surf.  Granted they're different type of games but the core mechanic is that it's synced to your music.

If you already have Beat Hazard no real point in Audio Surf. Granted they're different type of games but the core mechanic is that it's synced to your music.
Do you only own one CD or something?

For those with a larger music collection, I find both games to be fresh ways to listen to music. Audiosurf is definitely more casual/easier IF you want, but you can also play it as complicated as you'd like.

thanks to Humble store, I no longer need to pay attention to black friday deals ^_^

I got everything I wanted lol.

except Ducktales.

O6pTe.jpg

I'll ask it...are they individual links or single links for each tier.  All I need from the BTA tier is The Avengers tables.

Finally, the pinball tables.  I was worried for a second, since the characters didn't make me think pinball when I first loaded the page, but then I read the words.  Now if only I could play them now, instead of closer to 9 tonight.

If you already have Beat Hazard no real point in Audio Surf. Granted they're different type of games but the core mechanic is that it's synced to your music.
For once I agree with Mooby... sort of. If you already own Beat Hazard, you don't need Audiosurf. However, if you own Audiosurf, you do need Beat Hazard. I say this because - unlike Audiosurf - Beat Hazard is actually a good game that's worth playing.

For once I agree with Mooby... sort of. If you already own Beat Hazard, you don't need Audiosurf. However, if you own Audiosurf, you do need Beat Hazard. I say this because - unlike Audiosurf - Beat Hazard is actually a good game that's worth playing.
So it's not just me that didn't like Audiosurf, lol. I liked Beat Hazard and Symphony.. but couldn't get into Audiosurf.

Day 11 sales

[gs]0ApuPW_S5osdXdF81UEUzRUlUX2I4d25IVkJ5UTQxRmc[/gs]

Also, I've got the list of sale items now happening with just a couple of clicks and a copy & paste which makes it easy to keep updated.

I'm in for the low tier.  I really prefer my pinball on a handheld so I'm not sure $6 is worth the same basic game play underneath a variety of pretty colors, shapes and bing-bongs.

Boughted & BTAed! I love Zen Pinball on my Andoid tablet, I already have quite a few tables there (at $1 a pop). And Epic Quest rocks!

You can demo all of the tables in-game if you're not sure. I thought the Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, and Iron Man tables were pretty good.

bread's done
Back