Humble Bundle Thread

48 Hour Deal.

Prey 2017 for Steam.

- Prey 2017 (base-game) = $4.49

- Prey 2017: Deluxe (Prey 2017 base & Mooncrash DLC) = $5.99

Side note:

- Last week, Prey: Deluxe was FREE over on Epic, for those not caring about Store Politics...

- ...so you might want to check if you got it for free over there, since that freebie deal's dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
$1 tier are both rebundles (good ones IMHO), and the $5 tier has 2 repeats as well. $5 tier has a co-op game, which I rarely play. Also the upper tier has a repeat As Far As The Eye. Frankly only Arietta of Spirits is on my wish list, although Tiny Lands looks like fun. Something tells me these two will be bundled in the future. Maybe a get?

Edit: Paper Beast - Folded Edition is non VR. Sorry about the mistake. Still a kind of quirky bundle. 

Same offer here.

xmPbHRo.gif

Considering I only seem to buy two or three Choice bundles a year I would still pass on that.

Edit to add: Looks like I got that offer, too.  They're getting desperate.

I posted elsewhere but the Cities Skylines bundle is either $1 or $20.  The two middle tears are ass for value, unless you want the equivalent to paid mods and bad spotify channels.

I was kind of ticked off that C&C was an Origin key, but then I remembered it was an EA game. But it's also on Game Pass for PC. :whistle2:|
If you're gonna be a constant paying PC or Ultimate Game Pass member; and not ever drop it or very rarely drop it - yeah, buying games ain't the most cost effective idea....unless you're just trying to "own" them.

Even then - well, whether we "own" games, depending on client-app DRM, additional 3rd party DRM/anti-tamper, etc - do we even own our games? [shrug]

I only sub when I feel I need to (new expensive game's out and I feel I can get my $5-10 worth during that Month); and/or when I get my hands on a cheap month of PC Game Pass or whatever.

But, alone - C&C RM has been like $6 or $7 anyways, according to ITAD -> https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=command+and+conquer+remastered

This month was really lacking some good reasons for me to buy it - really lacked some interesting AA's or a big AAA to make me buy it.

The two adventure games and C&C remastered are enough to barely pass my good things. Honestly I prefer more indie smaller dev games and less AAA stuff. AA is alright and I wish publishers like Playism would get into it. I want to try Planet Zoo too, although I know the DLC train for that is long.....

They offer me $6 for this month and next month humble bundle.  I want Command and counquer butn i am on gpu already

I posted elsewhere but the Cities Skylines bundle is either $1 or $20. The two middle tears are ass for value, unless you want the equivalent to paid mods and bad spotify channels.
Is the $20 tier worth getting? Cities Skyline has been on my radar for years now but was always turned off by all the individual dlcs to buy. Wanted a single package with everything important for me to enjoy the game. Is this as close to that as we can get for a decent price?

Is there a Cities Skylines 2 coming out anytime soon?

I have to say Hamble CS has actually stepped up more than I expected this last couple weeks. I mentioned before that a received a gift from someone in another region that didn’t activate here (in spite of the price being the same), and when I contacted CS, they just asked me to confirm my region and registered a new region-appropriate key to my account. Then on Tuesday I got the unpleasant surprise that I had apparently messed up clicking through all the “are you sure” messages when you try to pause a sub, and when I explained that they actually refunded me.

Star Wars Squadrons Origin key was included with prime gaming and lost all its value and now is in choice.

Last edited:
If anyone wants I can play Gamedec for an hour and give some thoughts. I stupidly bought it on release (was like 30% off), but never played it. I've beaten Call of the Sea, and my review is somewhere on the forums, but I remember thinking it was OK. This is one of the easiest passes I've ever seen, with myself only wanting PHOENIX POINT: YEAR ONE EDITION and maybe Pumpkin Jack. I need like the whole bundle being offered for like $3 to even consider it.

Oof. Just oof. At least there are 2-3 I'm interested in and don't own. If any here pick this up, let us know if Squadrons (origin key) can be gifted please and thanks.

This bundle would have been nice last year, before prime gave out squadrons. Phoenix Point hit $15 on steam last fall and sub $12 elsewhere off and on for the last 6 months.

Yeah the headliner being both an Origin key and a key being already given away for free is going to make me cancel my membership. I also already own the superhot game. However the rest of the games outside of the fish game are all on my wish list. Here is to hoping I get $4 to $6 off offer, as I would take those games for that price. Knowing me they will ask me to resubscribe at the price of $15 per month. 

Can somebody list them? Hamble’s acting up on my phone browser. Again.
Star Wars Squadrons Origin key
Phoenix Point Year One Edition
Call of the Sea
Gamedec
Pumpkin Jack
Siege Survival Gloria Victis.
I Am Fish
Superhot Mind Control Delete

I wouldn't buy it for $12 but for $6 it's decent value even already owning Squadrons and Superhot.

I'll buy it, cancel my membership and then await next month's discounted offer to resubscribe

Suckers.

I got offered it for $8, but I'd rather $6... I'll just get others scraps or wait for them to get bundled again.  I won't play Phoenix Point when I still have XCOM2 and Troubleshooters to play.

Already have three of em on other platforms, so it's a skip for me.  Of the two I've played...

Superhot's a ton of fun.  Unique concept and so well-executed.  One of those games everyone talks about a lot, but it totally deserves the praise it gets.

Pumpkin Jack is one I was excited about and followed during development, being a big fan of MediEvil, but the game felt a little underwhelming.  It's very polished but lacks the soul/charm that made MediEvil great.. just feels too "by the books."

I got offered it for $8, but I'd rather $6... I'll just get others scraps or wait for them to get bundled again. I won't play Phoenix Point when I still have XCOM2 and Troubleshooters to play.
I don’t know what Phoenix Point is, but XCOM and [customspoiler=Troubleshooters]
20210517_18201301.jpg

[/customspoiler] seem like very different types of experiences to me.

Going to pass on this Capcom bundle. Monster Hunter World without the expansion and a couple coupons is a no go. Also already got DMC5 for $5. Was hoping for RE2 and 3 since they used to included RE games in their bundles.

Own too much here already.

If you're missing DMC5, DMC HD Collection, and/or MH: World - yeah, this could be a really good bundle. I'm only missing MH: World out of those.

Ugh. DMC5 and DMC HD Coll. are all in my big backlog untouched.

I'm missing MH: World (base).

I'm also missing MH: World expansion, MH: Rise, SF5 Arcade Ed Upgrade...which all are coupons. Meh @ coupons. 

I have all of the rest - DD:DA, DMC Reboot, USF4, Strider Reboot, SF5 [base-game only], Bionic Commando Reboot.

Probably gonna be a skip on this one for me.

bread's done
Back