Humble Bundle Thread

and chin jokes
50552_237276473118_3248262_n.jpg

damn it, I'm out of likes. I hate CAG 3.0
Woah woah woah. There's a limit of likes?!

If y'all have not added me (MysterD) on Steam....DO IT!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterd/
add u 30000000years not but long time when everyone start steam adding

STOP telling me what to do! You're not my real dad.
Jenna Haze says u go to ur jail u get spanky whip u bad boy

You don't have to - b/c we're already "Friends" on Steam.

Thank God for that!
I'd feel bad for any kid who had me as their dad.
yes arent the main guys already friends already and yes llluckilley ur single for rest of ur life

There's room, for a really awful joke here...I'm not going to make it...
Pshew!

Close call on the awful joke, even though you're still kinda insinuating things....

LMFAO!

EDIT:

yes arent the main guys already friends already and yes llluckilley ur single for rest of ur life
Lord knows what cards my future actually holds.

Might be some Magic The Gathering cards, for all I know.

{Shoulder shrug}

Last edited by a moderator:
There's room, for a really awful joke here...I'm not going to make it...
sur u bad squirrll

Pshew!

Close call on the awful joke, even though you're still kinda insinuating things....

LMFAO!

EDIT:

Lord knows what cards my future actually holds.

Might be some Magic The Gathering cards, for all I know.

{Shoulder shrug}
he have bad nuts days after jenna hazee slap spank him so hard then aj black widow than kaitlyn spear him then he was ssent to his jail

perfect background music for the new humble weekly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMZkF8JDuk&feature=player_embedded
Dude, I *like*! Accept was one of my favorite metal bands when I was younger - I still listen to their "best of" collection every now and then. "You got your balls to the wall, man! Let's plug a bomb in everyone's ass!" Udo Dirkschneider rocks!

perfect background music for the new humble weekly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMZkF8JDuk&feature=player_embedded
"Pinball Wizard" by The Who also potentially works, but only for stupid f&@^ing parallacks. Too bad they never made a song called "Pinball Novice."

"Pinball Wizard" by The Who also potentially works, but only for stupid f&@^ing parallacks. Too bad they never made a song called "Pinball Novice."
we need steam chat ;party yo me pa mindlink sunasun spodeerman cheaplikefox mysterd mns neuro snakey bro it bring some exccitment you know

Thanks for this thread. I kinda forgot the humble bundle exists haha.  Brought this bundle and the [SIZE=small]Daedalic Entertainment one from 2 weeks ago. [/SIZE]

My favorite pack by far is the Avengers Chronicles with WW Hulk and Infinity Gauntlet. I really like tables with crazy missions.

My favorite pack by far is the Avengers Chronicles with WW Hulk and Infinity Gauntlet. I really like tables with crazy missions.
Ughhhh I've been at work all weekend, unable to play. Can't wait to get home and pinball it up for a bit. Then write a couple papers...grumble grumble

Infinity Gauntlet is the table that really sold me on FX2. I was more of a fan of the traditional sim pinball games but once the table flipped upside down, I was hooked. That table pack is easily the best collection that is offered...although the new Star Wars Balance of the Force pack comes close.

KillingMachine said:
My fellow pinbots, consider adding me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/killingimachine/
After careful consideration and consulting my magic 8 ball, I concluded it was not in my best interests to add you. Sorry
Count Burgula

Neuro5i5 said:
Added.

And I suck at anything that involves balls. [customspoiler="denial of ball sucking here"]Wait, no, I mean...nevermind.[/customspoiler]
FTFY

just bought the bundle woohoo

Can a kind hearted soul help me out.  I am new to steam.  I purchased the humble bundle and extra dlc for the pinball fx2.  The purchases went through just fine.  I downloaded and redeemed the keys for the game and dlc.  But when I load the pinball fx2, the extra content ( $6 bundle ), says it must be unlocked.  So I try to unlock it.  It wants me to pay $9.99 for each table.

How do I download the additional downloadable content?   My account shows that the bundles were redeemed through steam.  Steam shows that I did redeem them too. 

Any help?

Thanks!

Can a kind hearted soul help me out. I am new to steam. I purchased the humble bundle and extra dlc for the pinball fx2. The purchases went through just fine. I downloaded and redeemed the keys for the game and dlc. But when I load the pinball fx2, the extra content ( $6 bundle ), says it must be unlocked. So I try to unlock it. It wants me to pay $9.99 for each table.

How do I download the additional downloadable content? My account shows that the bundles were redeemed through steam. Steam shows that I did redeem them too.

Any help?

Thanks!
You don't actually download any DLC or additional content. When you first download/install FX2, you are installing every table (this lets everyone have the opportunity to "demo" a table before purchase). The keys from Humble just unlock those tables in-game.

When you run FX2, are the tables from the bundle not showing up as playable?

Can a kind hearted soul help me out. I am new to steam. I purchased the humble bundle and extra dlc for the pinball fx2. The purchases went through just fine. I downloaded and redeemed the keys for the game and dlc. But when I load the pinball fx2, the extra content ( $6 bundle ), says it must be unlocked. So I try to unlock it. It wants me to pay $9.99 for each table.

How do I download the additional downloadable content? My account shows that the bundles were redeemed through steam. Steam shows that I did redeem them too.

Any help?

Thanks!
Go to humble bundle.com --->my library ---->Humble weekly sale: zen studios --->if the keys have been redeemed, it will say so. If not, click "redeem."

That's it, everything in the bundle should be unlocked.

Note that this bundle does not buy you all the tables, just a good amount.

When you run FX2, are the tables from the bundle not showing up as playable?
This is the issue yes.

When I go to my account, the games say redeemed. Yet when I load up the pinball Fx2, none of the $6 bundle tables were unlocked. I assumed it wanted me to download something. But when I click on the tables, It is asking me to pay for them again. I read on the steam forums that a few people had the same issue I did. The suggestion from the steam tech support was to Uninstall steam and reinstall it. There was a reply saying that method helped.

I just tried doing the same thing. Now all of the tables that I purchased are working.

Thanks for the tips and for the replies. :)

Looks like the Humble Store is done with their introductory sale.  Kinda disappointed in the final selection of games they are offering, was hoping to see more of a spotlight on indie games, or at the least a listing of the 400+ games available via widget.  Guess we still have Desura.

Looks like the Humble Store is done with their introductory sale. Kinda disappointed in the final selection of games they are offering, was hoping to see more of a spotlight on indie games, or at the least a listing of the 400+ games available via widget. Guess we still have Desura.
Life is hard

Looks like the Humble Store is done with their introductory sale. Kinda disappointed in the final selection of games they are offering, was hoping to see more of a spotlight on indie games, or at the least a listing of the 400+ games available via widget. Guess we still have Desura.
I don't think they're done adding games. Nothing is discounted but they've put up new games since Friday.

You guys actually play your lives? I just pick them up when there's a good bundle or discount and then backlog them.

bread's done
Back