Humble Bundle Thread

lol... it's like at 3000 sales in 2 minutes.  That means about 2000 people paid $10 thinking they would get Starbound and it ran out by the time they logged into paypal and processed payment.  lol.

Wow. Nice guesses team. Less than a minute for Starbound to be gone.

I have a link for To The Moon for a lucky someone, once the average drops.

And… I really don't have much interest in the $1 tier stuff… will just wait it out to see how much the average drops.

Stupid Amazon Payments. I managed to get a copy of Starbound for myself, but not my spouse because the stupid thing wouldn't load. Oh well, at least now I can wait until the BTA tier is ridiculously low.

Tried to load the site at exactly 2:00, wouldn't load, by the time it did Starbound was sold out.  But, as others have said, not a great price on it anyway.  For my part I'm happy to see To the Moon and none of the others I bought during the Steam Winter Sale...yet.  Guess I have to wait another week before I redeem my gifts.

I watched the counter tick away as Humble THOUGHT about letting me buy in. Oh well... Will wait for the average to drop some more and then I will BTA.

I already have reus, and i don't want Surgen simulator.

In fact, i only want papo and yo. It is a very underwelming bundle.

So I already have To the Moon, Joe Danger 2 and Papo & Yo. I want Runner 2 but not sure if the BTA are worth it if the average goes way down. Pretty meh bundle for me this time. Plus I'm sure one of the bonus games will be Joe Danger 1 which I also have.

Starbound is like $6.50 in Russian 4-pack.  I do want Reus and maybe Surgeon Sim so perhaps I should have jumped when the average was $5… pending bonus games but… meh… they'll routinely be $2.50 on Steam in the future.

I already have reus, and i don't want Surgen simulator.

In fact, i only want papo and yo. It is a very underwelming bundle.
On the other hand, I made the mistake of buying Papo and Yo from IGS and paid extra for the soundtrack to boot. No, I haven't played it yet.

bread's done
Back