Humble Bundle Thread

I agree that 1000 is way too low for a HB. It just causes problems. I think that would have been a good deal if you didn't own any of the games in the package though, so there's that. 

I've got all of these except Joe Danger and Runner 2, so I'm probably just going to see how low the average goes and then throw in $1 to lock in my BTA price. 

To The Moon = pretentious hipster 2deep4u RPGMaker fodder.  Wouldn't inflict a starving orphan with a link to that game.

Not gonna lie, I saw 10 dollars for some game to the first 1000 and bought it without even looking at what was in the bundle...

And I was very happy with this decision, wanted Starbound, Runner 2, and To The Moon and the others all looked good too.
You'd be happier keeping your false maths to yourself than exposing it to this mob. ;)

In for $1? I'm not super interested in Reus or Surgeon Simlulator. Already have To the Moon. Other 3 look to be worth $1.

Still kinda disappointed on the bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
to the moon for the lurkers

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=7vNGtC2YmpKHYq3r

Tip: this game was made with RPG Maker and they charge money for it, super pretentious
So? I played it several months ago and I found it highly enjoyable. Touching, humorous, good story. So conveniently I have an extra!

"NBSDP"

This is the coded sign word, I want the unencoded countersign response. The decoding clue is "All Minus One." The first person to post the correct countersign gets To the Moon.

So? I played it several months ago and I found it highly enjoyable. Touching, humorous, good story. So conveniently I have an extra!

"NBSDP"

This is the coded sign word, I want the unencoded countersign response. The decoding clue is "All Minus One." The first person to post the correct countersign gets To the Moon.
MARCO

Really? None of the conspiracy theorists want to offer up the idea that the Hitler $5k purchase was to try and rally the community to make 10 higher priced purchases and further drive up the average?

If anyone wants a link to Papa & Yo or Joe Danger send me a pm.
Thanks for the Papa & Yo. Now I'm missing only Joe Danger and BTA stuff, so I guess this is the first humble indie which I won't buy. Even for a dollar.

Well that sucked, had it locked in at 4.99 and there is an error processing card at checkout so that means no 4.99 bundle for you.  Man that made me mad.

Edit: Yet I have a $4.99 pending charge on my card and somehow I have no bundle.  Boo.

Wanted Starbound during the holiday sale but passed. Managed to refresh with 640 codes left and immediately tossed in my $10. By the time it was done processing it was down to 24. Talk about barely making it in under the wire. I hope this isn't a new trend because 1,000 codes is absurdly low for such a popular bundle (humble bundles in general not necessarily this one specifically). Only game I already had was Reus and I bought it for a couple bucks during the holiday sale so no biggie, just gives me trade fodder I guess. In the end it didn't matter what the bonus was I was going to toss in my money since I knew I wouldn't have time to think about it (probably their whole goal). Glad it ended up being a game I actually wanted though.
I purchased the bundle for $10 around the same time but I did not get the key. I was originally pretty pissed but the webpage with my links stated that I could get a refund since I was on the edge of the cutoff. I guess I will just wait until the average drops to a more reasonable number to get the bundle.

So much potential for this bundle too with Swapper, Gunpoint, Brothers, Monaco, Rogue Legacy, Gone Home, Stanley Parable, Papers Please - that's just off the top of my head too. I was more excited for this than the steam sale.

"NBSDP"

2ee.gif

I agree that 1000 is way too low for a HB. It just causes problems. I think that would have been a good deal if you didn't own any of the games in the package though, so there's that.

I've got all of these except Joe Danger and Runner 2, so I'm probably just going to see how low the average goes and then throw in $1 to lock in my BTA price.
I am in the same shoes, Joe Danger will probably be the bonus next week. Right now, I am not even sure if the BTA will hit the $6 mark.

To The Moon = pretentious hipster 2deep4u RPGMaker fodder. Wouldn't inflict a starving orphan with a link to that game.
Well, no, that would just be cruel.

"Please sir, might I have a crust of bread?"

"Nay, orphan! Take this game code instead!"

"Thank you kindly, sir. I shall play it when it's my turn with the rock at the orphanage..."

I don't have anything in the $1 tier but I'll wait for the BTA to drop first. Or forget all about it and say "Darn, I meant to get that" a week from now. No sense in buying in to the bottom tier with a high BTA.

anyway i can buy it for 1cent 97 more times cause it takes s omuch timee heh what hapen to 5k guy?

Top Contributors

1.www.psvisuals.com

$128.00

2.@LinuxGamers

$101.00

3.Omni

$100.00

4.@ko_si_nus

$50.00

5.Havard

$50.00

6.Rlen

$50.00

7.@outoforder_cc

$50.00

8.Anonymous

$39.00

9.TofuFox

$38.25

10.Anonymous

$35.00

Really? None of the conspiracy theorists want to offer up the idea that the Hitler $5k purchase was to try and rally the community to make 10 higher priced purchases and further drive up the average?
I felt it was likely a bleeding obvious plant... I wonder if they refunded Hitler...

Honestly I only want Reus and Surgeon Sim (which I can buy for the same price with fake Gabe money on Steam).  Will hinge on: 1) What the bonuses are; and 2) If the average gets back to $5.  If not… pass!

Do you still have to beat the average to get the extra games that come out next week?

Or can you still just pay the minimum... its been awhile since ive bought a humble bundle.

Definitely in for the $1 tier, Reus looks somewhat interesting but not for $7.35 I'll wait for either cheaper BTA or bonuses to be released, and then decide to go in for $1 or BTA

Do you still have to beat the average to get the extra games that come out next week?
Or can you still just pay the minimum... its been awhile since ive bought a humble bundle.
More games coming soon!
Pay more than the average of $7.19
to unlock them when they arrive!

He answered and apparently doesn't need it so To the Moon still up for grabs, this time just post that you want it and first that does gets it.

GONE

bread's done
Back