Humble Bundle Thread

I guess this is why Papo & Yo showed up at the IndieGameStand for a buck at the end of November. Gotta remember this pattern...
Nah. There's no promise that a game will hit Humble a month and a half or so after hitting IGS. It could appear in a Groupees bundle, instead.

Nah. There's no promise that a game will hit Humble a month and a half or so after hitting IGS. It could appear in a Groupees bundle, instead.
This is usually true. I think Papo & Yo was more likely to be in a humble bundle though, since it was in the Humble Store.

Took Runner 2 and Joe Danger 2. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Joe Danger (was on my wishlist, woo!)

Thanks for the drop, [SIZE=12.222222328186035px]NOFX232! :D/[/SIZE][SIZE=12.222222328186035px] [/SIZE][SIZE=12.222222328186035px] [/SIZE]

Thanks, for the spidey-luck, Spoder.

hmm saw on SD the bundle links for those who just missed Starbound now says:

We sold out of Starbound; unfortunately your purchase was right on the edge. We are scrounging for more keys.

Please let us know if you would like a refund. Please make your email subject "Where is Starbound in HIB10".

One nice thing is that apparently many of the games are getting picked up by registered members, who are then saying "thanks".

So I have an extra copy of starbound. Should I sell it? What would be a fair price? Anyone here want it?
But on the other hand if you're contemplating just giving it out... I'd certainly take it off your hands.

Also, as hal said Starbound at $10 would certainly be fair.

LOL, Yeah, if you guys think I can get $10 easy for it, I'm not going to give it to anyone.

If anyone wants it just PM me please :)

bread's done
Back