Humble Bundle Thread

I feel like I've read this before...
Yeah, I've written it three times since yesterday evening.

76x01.jpg

Pool Nation is excellent.  It's been $3 on Steam, fyi.  Since I already own it I can't justify the $5 incremental for the BTA...  I'll be picking up the $1 level for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
For posterity:

The Humble Weekly Simulators Sale

$1 tier:
  • Bridge Project
  • Trainz Simulator 12
  • Euro Truck Simulator
  • Wildlife Park 3 (NOT ON STEAM)
$6 tier
  • Agricultural Simulator 2013
  • Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming
  • Pool Nation

$10 tier:
  • Professional Farmer 2014

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

New Humble Weekly Sale - Simulators! :

Pay $6 or more for:

Pay $10 or more for:

Deep Silver Week Continues:

"Everything is at least 50% off with new deals daily all week"

"For a limited time only: buy Dead Island GOTY or Riptide and get immediate access to the Dead Island Epidemic alpha"
Today's Deal - Everything Metro!

New Humble Store sales:

EDIT: Ninja'd by a squirrel

Well, I wish I would have bought the adventure bundle now after seeing this week.  Probably not the only one.

Not saying these are bad games, just very very niche.  Might toss a dollar in for the hell of it, not tempted by any more.

Alright, I bought the Dollar tier, since I have 0 of these games.  But I'm sure I won't play them.

And I'm very disappointed not to see Hero Siege.

Yeah the only game I don't have from this bundle is Pool Nation of all things....

Probably because of Bundlestars
yup all above 6bucks except pool nation i have it from bundle stars gamersgate so not worth it one buck oh yea tho i already have 2 of 4 from bundlestars bundle lol but for theo ther two man i dont know why but yea

Well I'm sure some Germans are happy with their recently weekly offerings. First point and clicks and now euro simulators. That must be a real toaster strudel for them to get these bundles back to back.

2wna6xd.jpg

*Note: Wildlife Park 3 will be available on Steam if it is greenlit by the community on Steam Greenlight. To help Wildlife Park 3 get greenlit, please click here.
Why do I have a bad feeling about this above statement? :whistle2:?

Why do I have a bad feeling about this above statement? :whistle2:?
Hmm, "available" does sound decidedly carefully worded and non-committal in a Samorost 2 sort of way.

Does anyone recall what verbiage they used for Neighbors from Hell?

*Edit: Found it

http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/63008393265/brrr-its-cold-in-here-its-the-humble-weekly-sale

Neighbours From Hell Compilation is currently unavailable on Steam, but when it releases via Greenlight, users will automatically receive Steam keys.
That's a very different statement from the Wildlife Park one hmm...

Does anyone recall what verbiage they used for Neighbors from Hell?
Not that you'll see this, but from the Humble blog:

Neighbours From Hell Compilation is currently unavailable on Steam, but when it releases via Greenlight, users will automatically receive Steam keys.

SUBID

NAME

LAST UPDATED

Need for Speed: Undercover

5 minutes ago

Steam Sub 38165

6 minutes ago

Need For Speed Shift 2 (Shift 2 Unleashed)

6 minutes ago

Need for Speed: SHIFT

7 minutes ago

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

8 minutes ago

Medal of Honor: Airborne

8 minutes ago

Medal of Honor Standard WW (Medal of Honor)

10 minutes ago

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Specact DLC (Battlefield Bad Company 2 - SPECACT Kit Upgrade)

14 minutes ago

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam

15 minutes ago

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard Edition (Battlefield Bad Company 2)

16 minutes ago
ea humble bundle 2.0 coming soon with those updates hehe

SUBID NAME LAST UPDATED 1260 Need for Speed: Undercover 5 minutes ago 38165 Steam Sub 38165 6 minutes ago 7708 Need For Speed Shift 2 (Shift 2 Unleashed) 6 minutes ago 2212 Need for Speed: SHIFT 7 minutes ago 1465 Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box 8 minutes ago 2209 Medal of Honor: Airborne 8 minutes ago 8988 Medal of Honor Standard WW (Medal of Honor) 10 minutes ago 6842 Battlefield Bad Company 2 Specact DLC (Battlefield Bad Company 2 - SPECACT Kit Upgrade) 14 minutes ago 6810 Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam 15 minutes ago 4067 Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard Edition (Battlefield Bad Company 2) 16 minutes ago

I'd buy that bundle.

win: Bought the Adventure Bundle $6 tier before it expired

win: Didn't buy the crappy Bundle Stars sim bundle with all these games in it

win: Bought in at $1 on the current bundle (only missing historical farming from the higher tier)

win: Bought in at $1 on the current bundle (only missing historical farming from the higher tier)
How do I win it?

Oh nvm I get it. You win by making good decisions.

That is what I thought but I hope I am wrong with this one because that is the only game I want from this bundle.
Remember this?

Steam keys are currently unavailable for Samorost 2. They will be added should they become available.
Most people assumed those keys were coming but if you really analyze what they said it doesn't guarantee it and they probably will never happen.

SUBID NAME LAST UPDATED 1260 Need for Speed: Undercover 5 minutes ago 38165 Steam Sub 38165 6 minutes ago 7708 Need For Speed Shift 2 (Shift 2 Unleashed) 6 minutes ago 2212 Need for Speed: SHIFT 7 minutes ago 1465 Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box 8 minutes ago 2209 Medal of Honor: Airborne 8 minutes ago 8988 Medal of Honor Standard WW (Medal of Honor) 10 minutes ago 6842 Battlefield Bad Company 2 Specact DLC (Battlefield Bad Company 2 - SPECACT Kit Upgrade) 14 minutes ago 6810 Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam 15 minutes ago 4067 Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard Edition (Battlefield Bad Company 2) 16 minutes ago

Yeah... no.

http://steamdb.info/forum/20/

All those items received updates but nothing to the game files themselves. And don't forget we got Burnout and Medal of Beardy Dude in the EA Humble. :p

Only ones I'm missing are the Bridge and DRM-free games. Not a good sign seeing Pool Nation in a bundle, though.

Choice of words can be a good deception for greenlight votes.
Samorost 2 has been on Steam for years. It has nothing to do with Greenlight.

Only ones I'm missing are the Bridge and DRM-free games. Not a good sign seeing Pool Nation in a bundle, though.
Why? Pool Nation is great ($3 steam sale price) and it's not attractive in the bundle... thus no possible purchase regret. (Though it is awfully new to be bundled.)

I don't know what this Samorost 2 controversy is... I have it on steam... must be from HIB 1-3.
http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/71987621397/save-the-trees-botanicula-machinarium-shelter-and

The recent Amanita Weekly on January 4 2014. There were no Samorost 2 steam keys given and no explanation why. Just a statement that said "Steam keys are currently unavailable for Samorost 2. They will be added should they become available."

Many people assumed the keys were coming at some future point but no one has been able to get a straight answer on that and reading between the lines it seems that Amanita does not want to give them for some reason.

Humble in my opinion has been getting more and more corporate-like lately and it seems like they are resorting to double talk and carefully worded CYA statements these days.

Why would they need to go from "when it releases via Greenlight, users will automatically receive Steam keys" for Neighbors from Hell to "will be available on Steam if it is greenlit by the community" for Wildlife Park 3? It just seems to me like they are being deliberately vague and non-committal.

bread's done
Back