Humble Bundle Thread

Okay, color me wrong. I have a fuzzy recollection of someone saying that in this thread sometime yesterday, but I was doing a combination of working and keeping a close eye on GOG, so who knows what I actually read?
You losing it man wake up damn

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

Okay, color me wrong. I have a fuzzy recollection of someone saying that in this thread sometime yesterday, but I was doing a combination of working and keeping a close eye on GOG, so who knows what I actually read?
Yes, some non-regular claimed that right before louie posted that img.... don't trust random people on the internuts.

Yea, I enjoyed it too. Sometimes you just want a game where you can paint the town red [customspoiler="spray sh*t all over the place"]
I feel like I've said this at least ten times on CAG forums now, but the Septic Avenger missions were my favorite part of SR2 and their absence is probably a big reason why I haven't bothered to load up SRTT or buy SR4.

New Flash Sale:

New Featured Sales:

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like I've said this at least ten times on CAG forums now, but the Septic Avenger missions were my favorite part of SR2 and their absence is probably a big reason why I haven't bothered to load up SRTT or buy SR4.
So even if I have Saints Row: The Third, I'll find some enjoyment in SR2?

New Humble Daily Bundle - From Outer Space:

• X3: Terran Conflict
BTA for:

• Universe Sanbox
Pay more than $10 for:

• Kinetic Void

New Humble Books Bundle - Doctor Who:

• Doctor Who: Series 1
  • Doctor Who: Series 2
  • Doctor Who: Legacy (Android, includes 10 unlocked Doctors)
BTA for:

• Doctor Who: Series 3
Pay $15 or more for:

• Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time
  • The Girl Who Loved Doctor Who

From Outer Space bundle

X3: Terran Conflict

BTA

Universe Sandbox

$10 or more

Kinetic Void (Early Access)

Alright, you're right ashes, I may have jinxed it. :p

But it's not like we weren't expecting Universe Sandbox in a bundle.

LOL. Average dipped to $3.54, jesus christ.

Edit: $3.01 and counting.

Edit 2: Looks like it's going back up.

Humble Book bundle has started as well.  As I expected, Wednesday will be the start day for those.

Doctor Who comics this time.

Where are the rest of early X games? Must be a glitch.
Seriously, I could live with X: Rebirth not being included, but I have none of the X games. Would have been a good bundle for me.

Average is climbing back up, I've still got my page with $3.01 open at least. Anyone know the historical low for Universe Sandbox off-hand?

That Humble Book bundle is good for anyone who's a fan of Who, I guess.

Pretty sure this new regular bundle is supposed to have more than 2 games.

Just noticed this:

"Please Note: There is a $1 minimum to receive the base tier.
We have a limited number of keys, but we will have more ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience!"

I grabbed the X series weekly.  X3: Terran Conflict was in the $6 tier for that one.  (And it was one of the first to have the $6 tier, which sucked because it was leaked before that change and I was hoping for $3.50 or so.)

I haven't played the X series games yet. Albion Prelude or Terran Conflict are supposed to be the one to play if you just want one. $1 for Terran Conflict seems like a decent price. The packages on Steam have never done less than 75% off, which means $6.25 for the X3 GoldBox or $10 for the X SuperBox.

At the very least it's a good chance for people who didn't pay $6 in last year's weekly to get X3: Terran Conflict.
Sigh.

That Doctor Who bundle is way better than this one, surprisingly. I'd say it might even be better than the other Comics bundle (below the BTA-tier anyways).

And it even comes with an Android game with some in-app purchases already unlocked. :mrgreen:

The comics bundle is close to $8 and climbing.  If you have a page open with a lower price it's probably best to grab it if you are going to do so.

I bought the x3 bundle last year and only dabbled slightly in X3:TC but as I understand it, the X3 games are basically the same game on the same engine with slightly different timeline (and consequently the universe/storyline is slightly different) and some UI/features/bug fixes added iteratively on each newer version (i.e Albion Prelude has stock exchange planets, former user-mods added etc.). So X3:AP is the one to play since it is the "final version", but TC might have more story plots in it.

But meh, nobody would play the earlier X games (pre-TC) anyway, but it wouldn't be such a dreadful "bundle" if they included AP in it too.

I bought the x3 bundle last year and only dabbled slightly in X3:TC but as I understand it, the X3 games are basically the same game on the same engine with slightly different timeline (and consequently the universe/storyline is slightly different) and some UI/features/bug fixes added iteratively on each newer version (i.e Albion Prelude has stock exchange planets, former user-mods added etc.). So X3:AP is the one to play since it is the "final version", but TC might have more story plots in it.

But meh, nobody would play the earlier X games anyway, but it wouldn't be such a dreadful bundle if they included AP in it too.
It may be selfish of me, but given that I paid $6 six months ago I'm kinda glad that Terran Conflict and Albion Prelude didn't show up together for $1. :nottalking:

Just a heads-up. The Doctor Who Android game is only a key for Google Play and does not include the binary for it.

And Universe Sandbox's non-bundle universal low is $2 on Steam, so if you locked in at $3 like me, it's sort of a wash.

So Humble will now have bundles every Tues, Weds, Thurs, and IndieGala has Monday and sometimes Friday? Interesting.

X3: Reunion: First X3 game, no reason to play if you have one of the other two X3 games.

X3: Terran Conflict: The latest X game (if you forget X Rebirth ever existed).

X3: Albion Prelude: Add-on to X3:TC with completely different content and new features.

If you want to do a lot of trading, play X3:TC.

If you want a lot of combat with little trading, play X3:AP.

ripped from SPUF

Also, Rebirth (newest one) is considered heresy.

The comics bundle is close to $8 and climbing. If you have a page open with a lower price it's probably best to grab it if you are going to do so.
Thanks for the tip, I had a tab of it open at $7.37. I don't know if I want it but I pennied it to keep my options open.

Saddened that the teaser picture wasn't in order, I really wanted Worms and I can't be on right at 2 tomorrow so if there is a BTA I will probably end up having to pay a bit more then the lowest price for it.

The bigger question is what will the price on it be? I'd say Banner Saga in a $10 tier seems likely.
This!

The Outer Space bundle feels more like "Here's a sale on Kinetic Void, and we'll give you these games with it" rather than a traditional bundle. I wouldn't be surprised if they do something similar with Banner Saga, but we'll see.

bread's done
Back