Humble Bundle Thread

You could buy the game on the store for 4 bucks then put a dollar on the bundle only making it 5 bucks instead of 7.70. There for, I win. #FakeCAG :p
You only need to pay a penny to get the soundtrack and artbook, which is what I did before I got the 4-pack to sell.

Now I have a free DRM-free version to go along with the artbook/soundtrack. :mrgreen:

Not that you should even be paying a penny for the soundtrack anyways because it's free, as I linked to it earlier.

Could anyone who bought the Commandos pack confirm if the DRM free versions work smoothly (like in the GOG DRM free version)?
Or are they the same copies as on Steam?

EDIT: At least for Behind Enemy Lines, it's indeed the same GOG version. Works great. Great bundle!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know many of you are up in arms about the last two dailies from Humble.  I heard through the grapevine that Humble had a new bundle manager for these last two so perhaps it will get better...or not.  Anyway if you want to see the new bundle manager, open the spoiler:

I know many of you are up in arms about the last two dailies from Humble. I heard through the grapevine that Humble had a new bundle manager for these last two so perhaps it will get better...or not. Anyway if you want to see the new bundle manager, open the spoiler:

Ajay.. we'll never forget.

I know many of you are up in arms about the last two dailies from Humble. I heard through the grapevine that Humble had a new bundle manager for these last two so perhaps it will get better...or not. Anyway if you want to see the new bundle manager, open the spoiler:

No, Ajay would've given us more than art and a fucking soundtrack. His choices were pretty shitty, but at least he gave us games in a game bundle.

Ajay's Bundle > Humble Daily Bundles

Hammertime sequel.
halt_hammerzeit.jpg

Monday's Featured Sales:

Lot of repeats today. Too bad they didn't repeat The Bridge.

Also, Outlast is currently in a Head2Head for Playfire Rewards. This sale on it may turn the tide.

Edit: Hammerwatch is $2 again on HumbleStore. I'm dying of laughter.

While Humble has had a stellar sale, I do find it funny that this being the two day "review" of their "best" deals some of the games are not at the cheapest price they were during the sale.  Also, no State of Decay on the list for $4.99 confirms that must have been a glitch price since I'm sure it sold a crapload.  

While Humble has had a stellar sale, I do find it funny that this being the two day "review" of their "best" deals some of the games are not at the cheapest price they were during the sale. Also, no State of Decay on the list for $4.99 confirms that must have been a glitch price since I'm sure it sold a crapload.
Yep, they largely :humbled:whistle2:up the recap...

True. I guess they wanted to put their weakest bundle out on Sunday. Looks like Monday's bundle is the mystery game in the banner.

Wonder if they'll make a new promo banner for next week?
There's still a mystery game? I thought the lone unknown was actually the cover art they used for Kinetic Void during the space bundle?

(If this has already been discussed, don't mind me... I skimmed)

There's still a mystery game? I thought the lone unknown was actually the cover art they used for Kinetic Void during the space bundle?

(If this has already been discussed, don't mind me... I skimmed)
Oh, maybe it was Kinetic Void after all. I don't believe we ever came to an agreement on the last game. Just the other 5 images. I think the only bundle day that wasn't in the banner was Humble 8's Re-Bundle.

So I found this timer in the top-left corner. -> These deals end in 01:23:22:49

Does that mean today's front page deals end in two days?

Edit: Wait, Kinetic Void can't be the 6th game, because it was in a bundle with Universe Sandbox which was also pictured. Hmm. :whistle2:k

We'll find out in 10 minutes, I guess.

bread's done
Back