Humble Bundle Thread

You didn't need to be, just check Groupees bundles when they go live. Most of them go live at 3 am EST.
32144173.jpg

Anyone who got this bundle locked in at a good BTA and doesn't want the upper-tier, PM me and I'll PayPal you the difference.

Thanks. :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sherlock stuff isn't worth the BTA for me. Besides having all been in an old $1 groupees, I just can't abide paying near $5 for a few +1's that will never leave the backlog. I've already done similar too many times, anyway :lol:

The Sherlock stuff isn't worth the BTA for me. Besides having all been in an old $1 groupees, I just can't abide paying near $5 for a few +1's that will never leave the backlog. I've already done similar too many times, anyway :lol:
The Groupees bundle was a BAB

Put the crackpipe down. I paid $4.50 for that groupees.

I wasn't even thinking about a possible new Humble Weekly this morning and now the BTA is $5.20. Well... I am tempted by a collection of +1s. However, sometimes you just have to turn your head, run away and don't look back. I'm passing.

Maybe I'll pickup the Sherlock games in a future Bundle Stars bundle.

Can you buy more than one bundle off an average lock page?  When I click the Paypal button the same tab is used to send me to that site and I don't want to buy a bundle just so I can see if I can use the back arrow to get back to my locked page again.  I don't see a setting in Chrome that lets me say I want to open a clicked link in a new tab or window either.

The most surprising thing to me about this and last weeks bundle is that they've gone back to a BTA for the upper tier instead of $6. Hope this sticks around (at least until there's a bundle I want to buy).

I actually missed the strat bundle sale. D: Should have checked humble bundle that week, would have liked Space Hulk. Anyone selling an extra key? :p

Any possibility of the price dipping back into the $4 range or will it likely remain in the $5-$6 range for the remainder of this sale? I also sadly missed out on the Groupees Frogwares bundle last year.

The first four buyers averaged $5.72

I have $3.95 and $4.01 tabs locked.

Is Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Persian Carpet an XXX mystery or is it about furnishings?

Will likely play a large part in whether I buy the bundle or not, thanks

Any possibility of the price dipping back into the $4 range or will it likely remain in the $5-$6 range for the remainder of this sale? I also sadly missed out on the Groupees Frogwares bundle last year.
No. It only was at the $4 mark for -a couple seconds-.

No based on historical trends and based on the $9 tier. No based on almost 8000 bundles sold. The price is less volatile when more bundles have been sold (lot harder to move the average... e.g. it would take 8000 penny bundles to halve the current price)

No. It only was at the $4 mark for -a couple seconds-.

No based on historical trends and based on the $9 tier. No based on almost 8000 bundles sold. The price is less volatile when more bundles have been sold (lot harder to move the average... e.g. it would take 8000 penny bundles to halve the current price)
thanks for the explanation & rationale for how little the price will budge after several thousands of bundles have sold.

It's a dude
(pretend this is under the quoted post, per normal - can't get it to work)

Is Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Persian Carpet an XXX mystery or is it about furnishings?

Will likely play a large part in whether I buy the bundle or not, thanks

Most of the comic books I have sampled from the humble bundle are degenerate and/or stupid crap but I am liking the Red Sonja volume so far.

Not in a hurry to read anything else by Alan Moore though so I can say nothing about them.

Dynamite has some good books out, this bundle just doesn't reflect that so much. Red Sonja is good, as are the pulp-crime/noir books (Masks, Green Hornet, The Shadow, etc).

Too bad the rest seems to be pretty lame, but I gotta say calling it "degenerate crap" is just straight ignant, dawg.

Dynamite has some good books out, this bundle just doesn't reflect that so much. Red Sonja is good, as are the pulp-crime/noir books (Masks, Green Hornet, The Shadow, etc).

Too bad the rest seems to be pretty lame, but I gotta say calling it "degenerate crap" is just straight ignant, dawg.
I forgot that Dynamite is publishing Shadow books. If that's in the BTA next week, I'm screwed. I was AFK for six or seven hours Wednesday and didn't see the new book bundle until the BTA was up to $11.70!

I forgot that Dynamite is publishing Shadow books. If that's in the BTA next week, I'm screwed. I was AFK for six or seven hours Wednesday and didn't see the new book bundle until the BTA was up to $11.70!
It never dropped below $10.20 or so. It's not like you missed out on a $5 price point.

bread's done
Back