Humble Bundle Thread

Well, what I meant was it's not like Poopies Build an Animu Trash Bundle #457.  Seems like we're overdue for a proper numbered Humble but I'm not really keeping track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, what I meant was it's not like Poopies Build an Animu Trash Bundle #457. Seems like we're overdue for a proper numbered Humble but I'm not really keeping track.
Overdue? That depends. We've already had an extra this year if they plan on only doing as many as they did last year. If the extra really was extra, though, we should see one really soon.

tried to buy another Square Enix bundle (mini ninjas for my kid's account), but humble canceled my order because "We have received too many purchase requests from you in a short period of time". Last bundle I bought was the free TWD issues 2 days ago. Seems their system is broken

[quote name="juanjava" post="11982923" timestamp="1407203042"]tried to buy another Square Enix bundle (mini ninjas for my kid's account), but humble canceled my order because "We have received too many purchase requests from you in a short period of time". Last bundle I bought was the free TWD issues 2 days ago. Seems their system is broken[/quote]
You can only buy each bundle twice per method of payment. Assume you already bought 2 with PayPal right when the bundle started, they won't let you buy the same bundle a third time with PayPal, no matter how much time has passed. You can buy it via another payment method without issue.

They told me it was for fraud protection. The real reason is to try and prevent reselling, no doubt.

I just realized I'm gonna be out of town when the bundle hits tomorrow.

Mooby, work your magic, and make it a bad one so I don't regret missing the early BTA.

You can only buy each bundle twice per method of payment. Assume you already bought 2 with PayPal right when the bundle started, they won't let you buy the same bundle a third time with PayPal, no matter how much time has passed. You can buy it via another payment method without issue. They told me it was for fraud protection. The real reason is to try and prevent reselling, no doubt.
I only bought one SE bundle copy

There's supposed to be a Humble Plugin Digital Humble Bundle coming soon, though that should be a weekly so I guess on a Thursday. You know, Puddle and Poof and shit like that.

From humble:

Cody (Humble Bundle)
Aug 05 08:53

Hey there,

Unfortunately it appears that you have hit a purchase limit which are part of anti-fraud measures. Unfortunately I am unable to lift the fraud protection, but we are looking into improvements in the future.

I'd suggest you try back later with a different payment processor and then the order should be able to go through.

So, one purchase is my limit? I think their system is faulty. No more buy for me then, I don't want to change my payment method.

Is it time for HIB 12? Nearly six months have passed since HIB 11.
Maybe they continue games that you already own with Humble Rockstar Bundle?

Usually at has been 2-3 (4-6 months) HiB per year and we've already had two, so yes according that pattern we should be having one soon.

Maybe even a Humble Comedy Bundle?

Maybe they continue games that you already own with Humble Rockstar Bundle?

Usually at has been 2-3 (4-6 months) HiB per year and we've already had two, so yes according that pattern we should be having one soon.

Maybe even a Humble Comedy Bundle?
They've pretty much all been lately.

Humble Meridan4 Bundle!
giphy.gif

From humble:

So, one purchase is my limit? I think their system is faulty. No more buy for me then, I don't want to change my payment method.
Did you buy low and increase later? That might count as two separate transactions, hence two purchases. My only possible explanation. Not a justification for sure... I wanted to buy a third for auctioning for charity, and had to use a separate payment method. Just dumb. Must hate selling products they have for sale.

Did you buy low and increase later? That might count as two separate transactions, hence two purchases. My only possible explanation. Not a justification for sure... I wanted to buy a third for auctioning for charity, and had to use a separate payment method. Just dumb. Must hate selling products they have for sale.
They do hate selling for key resellers for $1 who then resell it for $30+.

New Humble Bundle - Mobile Bundle 6:

• Eliss Infinity
  • Duet Premium
  • Combo Crew Special Edition
Beat the Average for:

• Threes!
  • Mines of Mars
  • Joe Dever's Lone Wolf: Full Game

New Humble Store Daily Deal:

Other Humble Store sales:

Mines of Mars is a decent game.  I paid more for it I think, but I used free Amazon Coins so not sure I would say it's worth $3+ of real money.  Only one out of the bunch I've played.  

1:58 PM - Necrotron_CoH: Quick coffee run, then back to see what humble bundle is up to.
1:59 PM - Madjoki: likely break or comedy or other shit! hopefully hib12 or ubisoft
1:59 PM - Madjoki: 3 AAA's back-to-back, yeah right...
1:59 PM - MrNinjaSquirrel: android bundle
1:59 PM - Madjoki: don't even!
2:00 PM - MrNinjaSquirrel: hahahaha
2:00 PM - Madjoki: fuck you
2:00 PM - FancyMan: fuck U TOO
2:00 PM - Spankdragon spank Taryn Terrell: fuck you mns
2:00 PM - FancyMan: fuck everyone in this room
2:00 PM - Spankdragon spank Taryn Terrell: fuck ur food nuts

A free bitcoin penny too much for three android games? Nah.
More than a penny of real money, even, for three interesting looking android games and their soundtracks. There might even be a slim chance that the bonuses are good enough for a BTA. At $3.30 or so, the bundle certainly looks better than anything Ikoid runs.

A free bitcoin penny too much for three android games? Nah.
You could have spent your free digital penny on that Java-Top-Down-someday-might-get-greenlit-and-then-you'll-have-to-lynch-the-developer-to-get-a-steam-key-because-hes-a-moran-Dungeon-Crawler: Dungeon Colostomy for a Steam +1!

bread's done
Back