Humble Bundle Thread

1:58 PM - Necrotron_CoH: Quick coffee run, then back to see what humble bundle is up to.
1:59 PM - Madjoki: likely break or comedy or other shit! hopefully hib12 or ubisoft
1:59 PM - Madjoki: 3 AAA's back-to-back, yeah right...
1:59 PM - MrNinjaSquirrel: android bundle
1:59 PM - Madjoki: don't even!
2:00 PM - MrNinjaSquirrel: hahahaha
2:00 PM - Madjoki: fuck you
2:00 PM - FancyMan: fuck U TOO
2:00 PM - Spankdragon spank Taryn Terrell: fuck you mns
2:00 PM - FancyMan: fuck everyone in this room
2:00 PM - Spankdragon spank Taryn Terrell: fuck ur food nuts
I'm going to have to vote for that last one.

More than a penny of real money, even, for three interesting looking android games and their soundtracks. There might even be a slim chance that the bonuses are good enough for a BTA. At $3.30 or so, the bundle certainly looks better than anything Ikoid runs.
Ikoid had a horror bundle so your statement is proven to be a lie automatically.

That picture they show you when you give less than a dollar about indie developers is really working on me.

I was about to penny in, and then when the picture popped up... I still pennied in I just made sure the slider was custom set so there was no chance Humble got any of the penny.

That picture they show you when you give less than a dollar about indie developers is really working on me.

I was about to penny in, and then when the picture popped up... I still pennied in I just made sure the slider was custom set so there was no chance Humble got any of the penny.
Always makes me think... GET A JOB HIPSTER!!!

bought in for the 2nd tier of games... especially threes.  Could have bought it with my amazon coins, but I hate needing amazon appstore (I do not have a data plan).

Did you buy low and increase later? That might count as two separate transactions, hence two purchases. My only possible explanation. Not a justification for sure... I wanted to buy a third for auctioning for charity, and had to use a separate payment method. Just dumb. Must hate selling products they have for sale.
Nope. Just one purchase

1:58 PM - Necrotron_CoH: Quick coffee run, then back to see what humble bundle is up to.
1:59 PM - Madjoki: likely break or comedy or other shit! hopefully hib12 or ubisoft
1:59 PM - Madjoki: 3 AAA's back-to-back, yeah right...
1:59 PM - MrNinjaSquirrel: android bundle
1:59 PM - Madjoki: don't even!
2:00 PM - MrNinjaSquirrel: hahahaha
2:00 PM - Madjoki: fuck you
2:00 PM - FancyMan: fuck U TOO
2:00 PM - Spankdragon spank Taryn Terrell: fuck you mns
2:00 PM - FancyMan: fuck everyone in this room
2:00 PM - Spankdragon spank Taryn Terrell: fuck ur food nuts
An android bundle would've been better, at least we'd get Steam keys. You were wrong, it's a mobile bundle :whistle2:(.

Actually I kind-of want the Lone Wolf thing but for iOS, so I'm SOL. When they had that Doctor Who bundle a while back that included Doctor Who: Legacy, I was able to use the codes in the iOS version but no codes here (at least as far as I can tell--based on what I'm seeing from pennying in, it looks like you just get executables or apks to download).

Last edited by a moderator:
can you penny in and increase later for this Mobile bundle?  I just got an Nexus 7 and want to see if there any game pop up nxt week before i jump all in

I was rooting for the "Humble Every Game That Foxhack Wants Bundle". Preferably with a BTA that dropped down to about $1.20 and spiked up to $120.00 by the time you got back to a computer.

Oh well, maybe next time.

bought in for the 2nd tier of games... especially threes. Could have bought it with my amazon coins, but I hate needing amazon appstore (I do not have a data plan).
They should have renamed it 2048 Deluxe Edition, because 19683 isn't as catchy.

I like the mobile game bundles, and this one has some interesting looking games so was an easy buy. Only Eliss Infinity looks a bit bleh but could be fun in the puzzle mode anyway. 

Humble Poopies Bandits Ajay-in-a-box Sometimes Everyday Gala Greenlight Royale Bundle incoming!
yay, I've been looking for a way to pick up 8 more copies of Bad Rats

New Humble Bundle - Mobile Bundle 6:

• Eliss Infinity
  • Duet Premium
  • Combo Crew Special Edition
Beat the Average for:

• Threes!
  • Mines of Mars
  • Joe Dever's Lone Wolf: Full Game

New Humble Store Daily Deal:

Other Humble Store sales:

gnome-puking-rainbows-o.gif

September 2nd.

You heard it here first.
quoted, to later prove (or disprove) your prophetic inclinations.

New Humble Books Bundle - BOOM! Studios:

• Imagine Agents Complete
  • Evil Empire #1-3
  • Curse Complete
  • Day Men #1-3
  • Dead Letters #1-4
  • Hit Complete
  • Sons of Anarchy #1-11
  • RoboCop #1-2
  • RoboCop: Last Stand, Part One
Beat the Average for:

• Six-Gun Gorilla Complete
  • Translucid #1-3
  • The Woods #1-3
  • Hacktivist Complete
  • Mouse Guard, The Black Axe
  • Planet of the Apes Vol. 1-4
Pay $15 or more for:

• Bravest Warriors Vol. 1
  • Bee and PuppyCat #1-2
  • Lumberjanes #1-4
  • The Midas Flesh Complete

New Humble Store Daily Deal:

Other Humble Store sales:

Humble Boom! https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Your comic collection is about to explode! The Humble BOOM! Bundle features 95 issues across 18 comic book titles. Name your price for Imagine Agents #1-4, Evil Empire #1-3, Curse #1-4, Day Men #1-3, Dead Letters #1-4, Hit #1-4, Sons of Anarchy #1-11, RoboCop #1-2 and RoboCop: Last Stand, Part One. Pay more than the average price to also get Translucid #1-3, The Woods #1-3, Hacktivist #1-4, Mouse Guard, The Black Axe, Planet of the Apes, Vol. 1-4 and all six issues of Six-Gun Gorilla.

If you pay $15 or more, you'll receive all of the above plus Bravest Warriors, Vol. 1, Bee and PuppyCat #1-2, Lumberjanes #1-4 and the complete series of The Midas Flesh.
Pretty tempting, actually. I'm enjoying these comic grab bags. Tab-locked a BTA at $5.77, but that $15 tier ain't bad, IMO.

Wow.  That is an excellent looking book bundle.

The lowest tab I have is at $5.78.  Anyone see better?

I'm not that interested in comics, but I've read a few here and there. Seeing a bunch of short complete series is much more tempting to me than the first X number of issues of an ongoing series. I hope more publishers do that.

edit: "From the creative mind of Alyssa Milano [ed: yes, that one], with artist Marcus To (Huntress, Red Robin), and writers Jackson Lanzing and Collin Kelly, Hacktivist is a fast-paced cyber-thriller about friendship and freedom in a time war."

Now I'm not sure if I'm more or less interested in that one.

So does pennying in mean you just put .01 in and then up it to the average you pennied in at to get the BTA tier?

/edit Just did it, guess it works

So does pennying in mean you just put .01 in and then up it to the average you pennied in at to get the BTA tier?
Yea. Basically, you buy the bundle for $0.01 when you're satisfied with how low the average is (or it's the lowest you've seen). That locks the average in and allows you decide if you want to BTA later on.

Ebook and Comic bundles just explode too quickly. I'm always one for wanting to read some reviews and such for bundle items, so these fast rising BTA and other bundles like IndieRoyale (they're idiots though) are usually very hard for me to buy unless I look and see the stuff is stuff I want and see the value vs the BTA but usually they BTAs are out of control by then mainly since I miss a lot of the starts of bundles. Shame really but spending less is usually good in the long run.

Ebook and Comic bundles just explode too quickly. I'm always one for wanting to read some reviews and such for bundle items, so these fast rising BTA and other bundles like IndieRoyale (they're idiots though) are usually very hard for me to buy unless I look and see the stuff is stuff I want and see the value vs the BTA but usually they BTAs are out of control by then mainly since I miss a lot of the starts of bundles. Shame really but spending less is usually good in the long run.
Buy in for a penny (paypal, 6 cents if Amazon) to lock in your BTA so you have 30 days from the end of the bundle to decide if you want to BTA.

Buy in for a penny (paypal, 6 cents if Amazon) to lock in your BTA so you have 30 days from the end of the bundle to decide if you want to BTA.
True but usually i'm not interested enough (I prefer paperback books and hardback ones a bit less) and I usually get there late so the BTA is already high.

Bought for a penny. Gave my penny to charity. I could just pie-rat these comics in higher quality scans online if I was that fanatic about the series.

Bought for a penny. Gave my penny to charity. I could just pie-rat these comics in higher quality scans online if I was that fanatic about the series.
I just pennied in as well b/c of Sons of Anarchy comic and the sheer volume of other stuff. No clue if it's any good (as in anywhere near the show's quality), but great for a penny!

In the bta Six Gun guerrilla, Mouseguard,Hacktivist are all good or people I trust say is good. Main deal Hit is good and another title I'm blanking on right now because I'm sleep deprived.

I don't like digital comics that much. I tried some marvel ones and didn't find it comfortable reading them on my phone. Maybe if I had a tablet, but no.

With books I have no problem, my Kindle is great and comfortable for reading books

I don't like digital comics that much. I tried some marvel ones and didn't find it comfortable reading them on my phone. Maybe if I had a tablet, but no.

With books I have no problem, my Kindle is great and comfortable for reading books
Yeah, you really need a larger screen. I think a tablet is a must for digital comics, and even then a 7" (especially if 16x9) is probably too small unless you're using something like the guided reading modes the apps like comixology have. Some people can manage okay with a monitor on a desk or with a laptop, but having a fixed display that i have to adjust my head to rather than a display that I can easily move around becomes too uncomfortable to me for leisure reading.

Manga, and some western comics like Scott Pilgrim, works great on the e-ink readers though. The pages are the right size and often black and white.

bread's done
Back