Humble Bundle Thread

You have to link your HB and Steam accounts in order to get the free game -- and when you do, and click to get the key, it is applied and the game automatically added to your library.

New Humble Bundle - PC and Android 11:

• Thomas Was Alone
  • Bridge Constructor Playground
  • Cubemen
  • Cubemen 2
Beat the Average for:

• Small World 2 + Royal Bonus DLC
  • Blackwell 1: Legacy
  • Blackwell 2: Unbound
  • Blackwell 3: Convergence
Pay $11 or more for:

• Surgeon Simulator
  • Anomaly Defenders

New Humble Store Sale:

Last edited by a moderator:
They already have a mobile tab with a mobile sale, why???
That's for mobile game bundles. This is for PC game bundles that come with mobile versions.

And Small World 2 (and DLC) makes this really tempting all on it's own.

edit: If anyone is thinking about grabbing the base tier and isn't sold on the upper tier I'd do a split so I can get a second copy of Small World 2 with the DLC. That said, you probably want Small World. It's an excellent board game that should be very good for both PC and mobile play.

Dollared in at 4.19. The bonuses will make me decide if this is worth paying BTA for it. If not I guess I can just trade off the extra games.

Thursday's weekly bundle is Leading Ladies. 

Screen7 tweeted about it. The Cat Lady will be part of it.

gbdEv0v.png

New Humble Bundle - PC and Android 11:

• Thomas Was Alone
  • Bridge Constructor Playground
  • Cubemen
  • Cubemen 2
Beat the Average for:

• Small World 2 + Royal Bonus DLC
  • Blackwell 1: Legacy
  • Blackwell 2: Unbound
  • Blackwell 3: Convergence
Pay $11 or more for:

• Surgeon Simulator
  • Anomaly Defenders

New Humble Store Sale:

I'm wondering if there's any chance that the last Blackwell would be a bonus. That would make this one worthwhile.

hmmm, and now Im back to wondering what kind of BS DOW was throwing my way vis a vis the ticket to ride dlc. When you got that in the humble bundle and on steam all the dlc got linked to your DOW account.  So you could use all the DLC on android and on steam, but they insisted it was impossible to do for apple products because they required that you purchase the dlc through the apple store and could not be unlocked via a third party site

Now enter small world 2 and its DLC in this HB. Its dlc again is tied to your DOW account but this time unlocks on pc, android, AND iOS devices. All the other similar dlc are in app purchases. So their line seems to be complete BS about how they cant unlock dlc based on a third party account.  Let alone other apps have done this like star realms

hmmm, and now Im back to wondering what kind of BS DOW was throwing my way vis a vis the ticket to ride dlc. When you got that in the humble bundle and on steam all the dlc got linked to your DOW account. So you could use all the DLC on android and on steam, but they insisted it was impossible to do for apple products because they required that you purchase the dlc through the apple store and could not be unlocked via a third party site

Now enter small world 2 and its DLC in this HB. Its dlc again is tied to your DOW account but this time unlocks on pc, android, AND iOS devices. All the other similar dlc are in app purchases. So their line seems to be complete BS about how they cant unlock dlc based on a third party account. Let alone other apps have done this like star realms
Did the Hero Academy DLC included in a previous bundle also activate it on all versions of the game? I know it did so on PC and Android, but dunno about Mac.

Did the Hero Academy DLC included in a previous bundle also activate it on all versions of the game? I know it did so on PC and Android, but dunno about Mac
Not sure about the iOS version, but on Mac through Steam, the answer is yes.

If you really are curious, I can check when I get home.

I'm going to check on that Ticket to Ride DLC, too, because I feel like I've played all the maps on the iPad, even though I purchased them for Steam from Amazon back when they actually had sales that were good.

Not sure about the iOS version, but on Mac through Steam, the answer is yes.

If you really are curious, I can check when I get home.

I'm going to check on that Ticket to Ride DLC, too, because I feel like I've played all the maps on the iPad, even though I purchased them for Steam from Amazon back when they actually had sales that were good.
If you want to check it's cool, I didn't get the game because of no TF2 hats and I don't even have a mobile device anyway. :p

If you want to check it's cool, I didn't get the game because of no TF2 hats and I don't even have a mobile device anyway. :p
So Ticket to Ride... yeah, the maps don't carry over to iOS, as ezelkow said. I wasn't doubting him, just thought I had played all the maps on the iPad. I was wrong. First time for everything. :^o

As for Hero Academy, just loaded it up, logged in, and everything seemed to carry over. In case anyone cares.

Well good to know its not just me.  I had brought this up on the DOW forums and with their tech support and they said it was against the TOS of both the apple store and of the google play store to allow DLC purchases from outside their stores.  But obviously thats incorrect since the TTR DLC's from steam carry over to an android version so they are incorrect about the play store, and of course this small world 2 one does as well to both play and itunes

Speaking of which, I have a bunch of spare Receiver and Tropico 3 Humble gifts, so if anybody has missed those feel free to toss me a PM before expiration dates hit (especially Receiver ones, which should be redeemed by September 29th IIRC)...

New Humble Mobile Bundle - Mobile Bundle 8:

• Tentacle Wars
  • Doodle God Premium
  • Doodle Devil Premium
  • Wave Wave
Beat the Average for:

• Little Big Adventure
  • TowerMadness 2
Pay $5 or more for:

• EPOCH.2
New Humble Valiant Bundle BTA Unlocks:

• Archer & Armstrong Classics Vol. 3