Humble Bundle Thread

Warning about Doodle God. For some reason it uses a healthy amount of data, which doesn't make sense, given that the game has no need to connect to the internet. 

Note: This was the free version though. It's possible that the premium version does not do this.

What is the lowest anyone saw for the Mobile Bundle?

And speaking of Mobile Bundles, I thought I had the BTA for the Mobile Bundle 6 but it looks like I just have the base tier.  Does anyone have a gift URL or a copy not claimed on a profile of that one BTA?  Willing to sell it?

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Leading Ladies:

• Lilly Looking Through
  • Ms. Splosion Man
  • The Cat Lady
  • Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten
Pay $6 or more for:

• Long Live the Queen
  • The Yawhg
Pay $10 or more for:

• Valdis Story: Abyssal City
New Humble Store sales:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just need Ms Splosion Man.. I'll wait to spoder it off of someone

bob101910 sent me a HB link for it, thanks!

There are gog.com keys available for Defender's Quest btw.

Is this a first?

Also gog.com keys have an expiration date.

December 29 2014

Last edited:
Defender's Quest is brilliant. Even if you don't like Tower Defence games, give it a try. It might we'll win you over.

Highly recommendsed.

awesome tier 1. crappy value for tier 2 and tier 3
The Yawhg hasn't been better than $5 yet. Long live the Queen's lowest has been $2.50. The Yawhg will likely hit $2.50 this winter sale, making the weekly's tier price what you could probably get these for in the next big sale, assuming you catch the flash sale or they win the community vote.

So not horrible value if you want those games. Probably not for most CAGs, though.

There are gog.com keys available for Defender's Quest btw.

Is this a first?

Also gog.com keys have an expiration date.

December 29 2014
No, they did the same thing in the Open Source Weekly.

And, for what it's worth, every GOG bundle key I've ever seen has an expiration date associated with it. I'm guessing it's because they use about 5 characters for each key, and I suppose they don't want to run out.

You're all welcome for Ms Splosion man. I sacrificed myself a couple of weeks ago buying it on Steam knowing if I did it would be in a bundle soon, but I did it anyway for all of you.

Defender's Quest is brilliant. Even if you don't like Tower Defence games, give it a try. It might we'll win you over.

Highly recommendsed.
okay i paid a buck i better enjoy it :)

anyone know how long it takes to get the keys been 20 mins and still nothing

got the codes they must be getting hammered or something took almost 40 mins to get them... yea  i like the game..... 

How do you gift the other games  cause i probally will have no use for the other 3 games in the bundle  

This is a nice deal for a buck -- I own them all, unfortunately. It's nice to see Defender's Quest getting some love. I like TD games, but I was still pleasantly surprised at how fun it turned out to be. 

Can I interest anybody in the following trade: any of the $1 tier keys in the LL weekly for Bridge Constructor Playground from the PC & Android 11?

Can I interest anybody in the following trade: any of the $1 tier keys in the LL weekly for Bridge Constructor Playground from the PC & Android 11?
I'm giving away Lilly Looking through on the Steam thread. Just go there and quote the post I made about it. I've been waiting for some time for someone to claim it.

Here I'll even point you in the way.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/332649-steam-deals-thread-v13-fight-the-dragon-899-frozen-synapse-499-goat-simulator-599-total-war-shogun-2-749/page-1133#entry12120233

Last edited:
I'm giving away Lilly Looking through on the Steam thread. Just go there and quote the post I made about it. I've been waiting for some time for someone to claim it.
Thanks but I guess my post was unclear; I meant I wanted BC Playground in exchange for 1 or more of the $1 tier keys from the weekly.

Humble Store Kalypso Weekend Sale:

• Tropico 5 - $39.99 $25.99
  • Jagged Alliance - Collector's Bundle - $39.99 $9.99
  • Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar - $29.99 $7.49
  • Rise of Venice - $24.99 $3.74
  • Blood Knights - $14.99 $2.24
  • Racing Manager 2014 - $19.99 $4.99
  • Tropico 3: Absolute Power - $9.99 $2.49
  • DARK - $39.99 $5.99
  • SkyDrift - $9.99 $2.49
  • Omerta - City of Gangsters - Gold Edition - $29.99 $7.49
  • Port Royale 3 - Gold Edition - $29.99 $7.49