Humble Bundle Thread

On one hand I can't help but think along the lines of "boo hoo hoo, you can't get all of the achievements. Big. Freaking Deal."

But on the other, the dev's response is a bit douchey, and unachievable achievements are pretty stupid (just like those that require ridiculous things to obtain.)

I'd love to see some thoughts on Wooden Sen'SeY or Storm. Those are the two games I don't have in that tier and I'm struggling with the idea of paying $4 for those two games.

The $1 tier is a no-brainer as I have none of them.
Wooden Sen'Sey, when the most memorable thing about your game is that the main character is a tiny, round, mostly featureless wooden figurine that "buttstomps" (he smashes the ground with his weapon, propelling himself further into the air) instead of double jumps. If a 3-4 hour platformer (the dime-a-dozen lifeblood of indies) that does everything OK, and nothing atrocious, is worth $2 to you then fire away. Me personally, I got it from Groupees BaGB #1 (still their best greenlight bundle to date imo) and more or less enjoyed playing through it for Playfire.

Under these current conditions, I'd say save your money (though Storm does look mildly interesting).

New Humble Promotion - RPG Weekend:

Other Humble Store sales:

looking for some good stuff this week almost every day a new bundle i think

monday- flash sale here

tuesday should be the new  humble bundle 

weds--- groupees  deal

thursday -- weekly deal here 

and that is just 2 sites.....

anyone selling

Quest of dungons  or small world 2   cheap  pm me 

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, it's OK to not post when you don't really have anything to say.
He's just living up to his title:

2Th3bey.png

looking for some good stuff this week almost every day a new bundle i think

monday- flash sale here
tuesday should be the new humble bundle
weds--- groupees deal
thursday -- weekly deal here

and that is just 2 sites.....

anyone selling

Quest of dungons or small world 2 cheap pm me
I see you're new to bundle sites. Would you like to take a tutorial?

To be fair though, this can be said for a lot of other people on CAG.
It's the internet and nobody cares.

The only way I could make this better is by making Bruticis see this. I can only hope he browses this thread and shouts "ARRGHHH CURSE YOU BLADE FOR ANOTHER RETARD POST" in his whiny falsetto voice.

It's the internet and nobody cares.

The only way I could make this better is by making Bruticis see this. I can only hope he browses this thread and shouts "ARRGHHH CURSE YOU BLADE FOR ANOTHER RETARD POST" in his whiny falsetto voice.
Brut was here.

New Humble Flash Bundle - KISS:

• The 39 Steps
  • Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
  • Showtime!
Pay $6 or more for:

• Darkout
  • Unrest
  • Lifeless Planet
New Humble Store sales:

wow no dmr game nor no Steam cards.....

anyone want to split a bundle :) showtime would be the only one im tempted on still may grab it just to trade the other 2 games off later

heres hoping a better bundle tomorrow and thursday

does the bundles flip right at the time the old one ends or few hours later

wow no dmr game nor no Steam cards.....

anyone want to split a bundle :) showtime would be the only one im tempted on still may grab it just to trade the other 2 games off later

heres hoping a better bundle tomorrow and thursday

does the bundles flip right at the time the old one ends or few hours later
If there is a new bundle in that category, it'll change to it the second the old bundle timer runs out.

New Weekly Humble Bundle - Nordic Games 2:

• Supreme Commander Gold Edition
  • AquaNox
  • AquaNox 2: Revelation
  • Black Mirror
  • Summoner
Beat the Average for:

• MX vs. ATV Reflex
  • Titan Quest Gold
  • Darksiders
  • Red Faction Armageddon
Pay $10 or more for:

• Darksiders II
  • SpellForce 2: Demons of the Past
  • Deadfall Adventures
New Humble Store Promotion - Strategy Week:

Other Humble Store sales:

New Humble Bundle - Nordic Games 2:

• AquaNox
  • Black Mirror
  • Summoner
Beat the Average for:

• MX vs. ATV Reflex
  • Titan Quest Gold
  • Darksiders
  • Red Faction Armageddon
Pay $10 or more for:

• Darksiders II
  • Deadfall Adventures
If it came with the DLC, this would actually be a decent bundle. I guess just the buck for me.

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Nordic Games 2:

• AquaNox
  • Black Mirror
  • Summoner
Beat the Average for:

• MX vs. ATV Reflex
  • Titan Quest Gold
  • Darksiders
  • Red Faction Armageddon
Pay $10 or more for:

• Darksiders II
  • Deadfall Adventures
ftfy

Double weekly bullshit.

THQ remnants.

Still, 4 games I don't own for a buck beats almost any recent bundle I've purchased. 

SupCom Gold is really awesome, but I'm sure most people have that already. 

Maybe the BTA will drop to $2... although I can't think of much else I want from Nordic's catalog.  Maybe the Guild series.

5 games with no cards  blah    at least it only last for a week .

hope beat the avg does fall to around 2 bucks. Love to have   titan quest gold and the rest for 2 bucks.

THQ remnants.

Still, 4 games I don't own for a buck beats almost any recent bundle I've purchased.

SupCom Gold is really awesome, but I'm sure most people have that already.
I was missing Black Mirror 1; and both Aquanox1+2.

It was fair enough for $1, to suit me.

Other keys are extras, I guess - since I already own Sup Com Gold + Summoner - both which I ain't even played yet.

I might get dollar tier so I can finally give Supreme Commander a try,  since I skipped the bundles it was in. 

No mention of bonuses, so I think I'll skip BTA unless it goes below 4.

AKA the Humble Black Mirror + Summoner Weekly(!) Bundle, since those are the only non-repeats outside of the $10 tier.

I wish Titan Quest was in the first tier...it's kind of embarrassing I don't own that by now. Sure not btaing for that and MX vs ATV, though.
I have TQ + IT from Retail.

So, yeah - to avoid dealing w/ disc-checks, it would've been sweet if that TQ: Gold Steam-key was also in Tier #1.

I wish Deadfall Adventures + Spellforce 2 DoTP were in lower tiers, though.

I might go for the $1 tier, and am very tempted by the top tier.  (Not tempted enough, though.)  I also want a copy of Mx vs ATV.  Anyone have an extra for me?

I might get dollar tier so I can finally give Supreme Commander a try, since I skipped the bundles it was in.

No mention of bonuses, so I think I'll skip BTA unless it goes below 4.
No, I'm pretty sure they used the "weekly" nomenclature as a way of indicating that there will be no bonuses (and, obviously, that it will only last one week).

I was kinda excited about this at first, thinking that Titan Quest Gold never seems to go below $4 (and I'd given it away like an idiot back when I bought the Humble THQ), but then I remembered that I bought it last month for $3.19.

Now I don't care anymore.

It has some of the worst combat of all of the Diablo clones.  At this point just throw whatever money you'd spend on it towards a Grim Dawn purchase.

It has some of the derpst derpat in all of the Derplo clones. At this derp just throw whatever derp you'd derp on derp towards a Grim Derp derpchase.
Took me a minute to translate that into something I could understand, but thanks for the advice.

Man I have been so below my game for the last couple of bundles.  I finally decided to pick up Cubeman 2 for $1, but then forgot before going to work.  Or maybe that is just a indication of the quality of the bundles?

Yeah I made it about halfway through Titan Quest before I went mod crazy to make it a bit more interesting.

bread's done
Back